Absame Ugaas Slams Farmajo And Puntland. Shock Horror

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I only pay attention to Absame(not Isaaq or hawiye) because I promoted an Absame alliance in 2007 in zomnet and watching it slowly grow, evolve, and mature but I've also seen its led to hiccups and obstacles(leaders looking at their short term interest gain while at the expense of holding the federal pact and winning the long game).

Why would you swap a five year pathetic post and trade it for constitutional reform which will effect your kids and their kids for decades. Abdillahi Yusuf swapped his Villa Somalia ambition by accepting 4.5 from Carta and not eliminating it. Till today it effects all puntites.

Surely you see how silly it is swapping short term interest gains(being president or pm) for Punjubi pact which is a qadiyad.

Firstly with all due respect Ugaas you have been mis-informed by Hamse who is looking after his position and is willing to trade it away by changing the constitution which will effect all Somalis for centuries. HSM is only doing this constitution change because like all presidents in their final 2 years they start jambals like cause national or international disaster with a foreign country or locally, they also use the change constitution card to fit their interest which is either an extension or re election.

In HSM case he has 2 years left and he wants to argue in 2026 he hasn't finished democracy tasks and wants extension. The other reason he changed the presidential and pm system is he can only be president twice(2 terms) under the current constitution term limits.

All this constitutional talk is to serve HSM interest not Somali interest. The other thing ugaas we are fed up with political leaders swapping their personal interest at the expense of their clan or Somali interest. Just so Hamse preserves his position he is willing to throw all Darods and Somalis under the bus for it and that will not be accepted by Puntland.

The federal govt has been at war with PL since 2016 and when HSM arrived. He created PL/GM war in 2016, the scholarship and international aid projects he started the federal isbaaro on their signature power just like the USC physical isbaaro of baydhabo. Now his trying his luck to amend a constitution which was built from the embagathi charter and crafted in Garowe 1 and 2 and it's a shame you don't call this madman out and attack PL and Farmaajo.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I urge the ugaas to uphold the Punjubi pact and alliance and do not let some kickback from Hamse cloud your position or judgement. If those hawiye haday aragti siyasadeed lee yihin dhulkooda GM Iyo HS ma noqdeen the most failed regions in the federation.

Yaysan hawiye ku gamban federalka Hamar taalo waa loo keenay wayna isku dabooleen their nakedness, if capital and federal status is revoked on Mogadishu and their left to their own devices, mark my word it will devolve and join HS Iyo GM status just like how keenadiid found them naked. They are cawaans even their elites will tell you this and it's hard to ignore from 91 till now their the most backward clan in the federation.

The other thing ugaas you have two separate homeland as back up, we got Doolo back up and Socotra thru Mahri ismail state in eastern Yemen if in the event this country has a major conflict, we can relocate our civilians and keep soldiers active.

But we don't want to play with our primary homeland, so please masajidka ciyaarta ka daa, you have two functioning regions in Kenya and Ethiopia to fall back on. What do these hawiye have to fall back on except inay noqdan sida the warday Oromo oo Kenya UU qaxay after the Jubbaland invasion. We are trying to save this failed clan hawiye from becoming the next warday Oromo and it's a shame your silently supporting it with you promoting them when you know anything they touch turns to shit(maybe that's what Ogaden wants)

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Ogaden fear a pact between Marehan and Koombe because it means game over for them and for all sharanshuur, may allah show his servants the cagdheer and sharanshuur respite under a vigilant watchful and rightious MX-Koombe leadership.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ogaden fear a pact between Marehan and Koombe because it means game over for them and for all sharanshuur, may allah show his servants the cagdheer and sharanshuur respite under a vigilant watchful and rightious MX-Koombe leadership.
He must of got some kickbacks or got some close relatives into positions, which is sad cause that's short term gain(a couple of years) and trading it for constitutional changes that will effect all Somalis all for HSM personal gain is stupidity of the worst order. He should know keenadiid found them naked and clothed them in his sultanate which reached all warsheikh border to hobyo and all south mudug and galgaduud.

Abdillahi Yusuf rescued them again in 2004 till 2009 and now their clothing themselves with federal govt and capital. If the federal status is removed on Mogadishu it will join fashilka galmudug Iyo hirshabelle status with no majerten involvement. Why would he support a clan he knows is the most failed clan in all Somali clans is beyond me and begs belief. Maybe that is their agenda wanting to see hawiye gamble it's only homeland and become new wardey Oromo who fled Jubbaland to Kenya.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
He must of got some kickbacks or got some close relatives into positions, which is sad cause that's short term gain(a couple of years) and trading it for constitutional changes that will effect all Somalis all for HSM personal gain is stupidity of the worst order. He should know keenadiid found them naked and clothed them in his sultanate which reached all warsheikh border to hobyo and all south mudug and galgaduud.

Abdillahi Yusuf rescued them again in 2004 till 2009 and now their clothing themselves with federal govt and capital. If the federal status is removed on Mogadishu it will join fashilka galmudug Iyo hirshabelle status with no majerten involvement. Why would he support a clan he knows is the most failed clan in all Somali clans is beyond me and begs belief. Maybe that is their agenda wanting to see hawiye gamble it's only homeland and become new wardey Oromo who fled Jubbaland to Kenya.
Ogaden unfortunately will go down the route and realise it was a mistake when it is too late, but are we just going to watch them f*ck it up again and again, the Ogaden is the Darood man's burden last time they sided with Hutus they came barefooted back into Kismaayo and begged for forgiveness.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Dalalos_ibn_Adali no leader swaps qadiyad for short term political interest, no leader in the world does but it happens alot in Somalia. Will you throw your clan into gunnimo for centuries for a 5 year post like where is the damn sense in that.

Qadiyad don't change and they form as treaties and pact like west has among itself but beyond qadiyad it's ok then to negotiate your clan, family or personal interest but not touching the qadiyad at all. That's how all modern politics work.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@Dalalos_ibn_Adali no leader swaps qadiyad for short term political interest, no leader in the world does but it happens alot in Somalia. Will you throw your clan into gunnimo for centuries for a 5 year post like where is the damn sense in that.

Qadiyad don't change and they form as treaties and pact like west has among itself but beyond qadiyad it's ok then to negotiate your clan, family or personal interest but not touching the qadiyad at all. That's how all modern politics work.
well that is common sense, but a slave who has nothing to lose and a bleak future in the horn doesn't understand that xeerka darood gorme ku dhaqmayaan qowsaartu ? we are Darood in this dunya in akhira is every man for himself. Don't look at Madoobe or this nobody claiming to be Ugaas look at their trackrecord, only Cawlyahan have made some right decisions.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Dalalos_ibn_Adali Somalis tend to put way to much weight on personalities and human beings with titles of leadership and this leader will pass away in a few decades but qadiyad, xeer, pacts, treaties, constitution, systems last centuries. I laugh when I see Somalis over invest on some siyasi where as I focus on the system, constitution, xeer, laws, treaties as this can be inherited over generations, but noone is inheriting HSM or any siyasi bakhti corpse so we must make the human element weak in our state structure and the system and institutions the strength. The west is strong due to their internal system posture and it's not dependent on personalities or any human element.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

I only pay attention to Absame(not Isaaq or hawiye) because I promoted an Absame alliance in 2007 in zomnet and watching it slowly grow, evolve, and mature but I've also seen its led to hiccups and obstacles(leaders looking at their short term interest gain while at the expense of holding the federal pact and winning the long game).

Why would you swap a five year pathetic post and trade it for constitutional reform which will effect your kids and their kids for decades. Abdillahi Yusuf swapped his Villa Somalia ambition by accepting 4.5 from Carta and not eliminating it. Till today it effects all puntites.

Surely you see how silly it is swapping short term interest gains(being president or pm) for Punjubi pact which is a qadiyad.

Firstly with all due respect Ugaas you have been mis-informed by Hamse who is looking after his position and is willing to trade it away by changing the constitution which will effect all Somalis for centuries. HSM is only doing this constitution change because like all presidents in their final 2 years they start jambals like cause national or international disaster with a foreign country or locally, they also use the change constitution card to fit their interest which is either an extension or re election.

In HSM case he has 2 years left and he wants to argue in 2026 he hasn't finished democracy tasks and wants extension. The other reason he changed the presidential and pm system is he can only be president twice(2 terms) under the current constitution term limits.

All this constitutional talk is to serve HSM interest not Somali interest. The other thing ugaas we are fed up with political leaders swapping their personal interest at the expense of their clan or Somali interest. Just so Hamse preserves his position he is willing to throw all Darods and Somalis under the bus for it and that will not be accepted by Puntland.

The federal govt has been at war with PL since 2016 and when HSM arrived. He created PL/GM war in 2016, the scholarship and international aid projects he started the federal isbaaro on their signature power just like the USC physical isbaaro of baydhabo. Now his trying his luck to amend a constitution which was built from the embagathi charter and crafted in Garowe 1 and 2 and it's a shame you don't call this madman out and attack PL and Farmaajo.
It seems not only him, even his kin with him to protect marxuum.

Let it be, we will fight for our rights, lets see how it goes.

There is no such thing as a Koombe + MX alliance. Otherwise Sheikh Shariif and others would not have been called.

4.5 politics on a large scale is on its way out. Accept it πŸ˜‚

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
There is no such thing as a Koombe + MX alliance. Otherwise Sheikh Shariif and others would not have been called.

4.5 politics on a large scale is on its way out. Accept it πŸ˜‚
Bicidyahan Jibrahil and Rer Mahad(Omar Maxamuud) magta ayee kala qaatan xeer baa u yaalo isku fac ma ahan iskuma dhowa. Si la mid ah anigoo Reer Dalal oo la fac ah Reer Mahad baa Bicidyahan magta kala qaadana, Bicidyahan Jibrahil Majerten Harti Koombe Kablalax Darood.

Cajuusnimada makes you cranky because waxaa ka weli taagantahay the ancient Bicidyahan ma aniga kaa dhigey laangaab, tolka ha igu dirin Kombe are my Reer Abti and my Reer Awoowe.

Boqorkaga baa la hadlaya adiga meel naga fadhiiso

Bicidyahan Jibrahil and Rer Mahad(Omar Maxamuud) magta ayee kala qaatan xeer baa u yaalo isku fac ma ahan iskuma dhowa. Si la mid ah anigoo Reer Dalal oo la fac ah Reer Mahad baa Bicidyahan magta kala qaadana, Bicidyahan Jibrahil Majerten Harti Koombe Kablalax Darood.

Cajuusnimada makes you cranky because waxaa ka weli taagantahay the ancient Bicidyahan ma aniga kaa dhigey laangaab, tolka ha igu dirin Kombe are my Reer Abti and my Reer Awoowe.

I don't know what the hell you are talking about, but it will not change things on the ground. Ama caytan ama dadka bari.

Bicidyahan is certified 100% if you're a Puntlander you'd know

Bicidyahan is certified 100% if you're a Puntlander you'd know

This guy likes to divide Majerteen sub-clans, like all non-MJ clans do, a feeble way to run 'divide and conquer', and in his case; 'divide and tuugsi'.

Read his post history, he veers from extreme insults towards MJs, to extreme bootlicking.

Trending