Absame Ugaas Slams Farmajo And Puntland. Shock Horror

When someone refers to your subclan it is gobanimo, it is sharaf even if its FKD that is how noble people talk to each other. I always refer to people as their subclan, waliba Bicidyahan I know them they are my oodwadag. But when you have cuqdad in your bones and suffer from inferiority complex the laangaab energy seeps out and pollutes the discussion.

Inee Daarod heshiiyan baanu rabna ma ceeb baa ? kaalay qof mareexaan ha ila hadlo I will karbash them worse than your cidyomadow ilk. Anyone who stands against Darood interest oo shisheeye iska gado cagta la marinaya.
Why not seek a whole inclusive Somali unity? It is much better than qabil unity.. We already know qabiil unity will never work.

You are the real shisheeye and the real 'laangaab', desperately trying to beg for an alliance, because you can't stand on your own two feet.

Nacnacda naga dhaaf.
Horta I have a question, I've never got a proper answer for, why do Marehan and majerten dislike each other? Especially the Marehan have a high dislike for mj people,. I'm just wondering how did this start? We don't even share land or border.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Why not seek a whole inclusive Somali unity? It is much better than qabil unity.. We already know qabiil unity will never work.

Well we tried the somalinimo ethnic mumbo jumbo unity and it led to a failed state in 31 years(1960 to 1991). What shocks me is ppl who want to revisit and re implement the same system like do u want to prove you can collapse the state in less then 30 years? Somalinimo is a foreign colonial left over and doesn't represent local realities and is bound to fail.

Why ppl want to repeat what has failed shocks me. What's even worse in the 60s to 90s we had foreign enemy in mind colonial or ethio keeping us united and now their no foreign enemy in sight unless u make one up and even then how long will that last before it expires. Why are Somalis ashamed of their social structure and prefer copying feudal based societies republic?

Well we tried the somalinimo ethnic mumbo jumbo unity and it led to a failed state in 31 years(1960 to 1991). What shocks me is ppl who want to revisit and re implement the same system like do u want to prove you can collapse the state in less then 30 years? Somalinimo is a foreign colonial left over and doesn't represent local realities and is bound to fail.

Why ppl want to repeat what has failed shocks me. What's even worse in the 60s to 90s we had foreign enemy in mind colonial or ethio keeping us united and now their no foreign enemy in sight unless u make one up and even then how long will that last before it expires. Why are Somalis ashamed of their social structure and prefer copying feudal based societies republic?
I'm not against federalism sxb, what is wrong with building a Somali federal state that would equally benefit all Somali qabiils and their respective regions..

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

Somali unity is for Darood, by Darood even other Somalis agree deep down so I don't know what you mean. Its time for us to use vito power qabiil maxaa noga dhigeysa anagoo qaran ah ?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I'm not against federalism sxb, what is wrong with building a Somali federal state that would equally benefit all Somali qabiils and their respective regions..

@Dalalos_ibn_Adali Siyad who had the strongest army in Africa couldn't hold this ethnic union any longer especially when the ethio war and foreign enemy holding us together wrapped up.

A chapter 7 Somalia under the UN and with AMISOM protection trying to revisit pan somalinimo is mind boggling or is their brain damaged or the other plausible idea is their trying to copy other foreign country models(which was the actual problem that led to state collapse) when a foreign fuedal based system was forced upon a society who doesn't have fuedal social structure, this was bound to end in collapse no matter what clan or personality was leading as it doesn't reflect the local realities.

It's horrendous ppl still want to revisit implementing more foreign fuedal republics and why me and @Abaq are philosophically on the neo traditional camp when it comes to state building.

Somali unity is for Darood, by Darood even other Somalis agree deep down so I don't know what you mean. Its time for us to use vito power qabiil maxaa noga dhigeysa anagoo qaran ah ?
I don't understand you sxb.. One qabiil cannot rule the rest be it isaaq, darood or hawiye, politicians should also be elected based on merits and not qabiil..

Horta I have a question, I've never got a proper answer for, why do Marehan and majerten dislike each other? Especially the Marehan have a high dislike for mj people,. I'm just wondering how did this start? We don't even share land or border.

Siad Barre, when he stole power, he started hunting MJs from day 1. There are rumours that he even killed the MJ President. In 1978, red berets slaughtered MJ civilians in Mudug and Nugaal, poisoned wells, raped women, burnt houses. Then later, in the 90s, a Marehan warlord used the fake Hawiye Govt. at the time, to bring a Hawiye army, and they spent years, robbing and raping the natives of Kismaayo. He planted his people on government barracks called Guulwadde in Kismaayo. Till this day, that's where they squat.

Why they hate us? They're angry we stood in the way of their genocide campaigns.

Siad Barre, when he stole power, he started hunting MJs from day 1. There are rumours that he even killed the MJ President. In 1978, red berets slaughtered MJ civilians in Mudug and Nugaal, poisoned wells, raped women, burnt houses. Then later, in the 90s, a Marehan warlord used the fake Hawiye Govt. at the time, to bring a Hawiye army, and they spent years, robbing and raping the natives of Kismaayo. He planted his people on government barracks called Guulwadde in Kismaayo. Till this day, that's where they squat.

Why they hate us? They're angry we stood in the way of their genocide campaigns.
What a mess..

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I don't understand you sxb.. One qabiil cannot rule the rest be it isaaq, darood or hawiye, politicians should also be elected based on merits and not qabiil..
That is why I support federalism as a must for now, but we all know the end goal ilma adeerayal Somalia = Darood land, Somali = Darood people. Unfortunately Darood iyaga iska shakisan but we will resolve that in no time give it just one year bro, waxaa isku nahay baa ka weyn wax kaste Darood is not qabiil but qaran.

That is why I support federalism as a must for now, but we all know the end goal ilma adeerayal Somalia = Darood land, Somali = Darood people. Unfortunately Darood iyaga iska shakisan but we will resolve that in no time give it just one year bro, waxaa isku nahay baa ka weyn wax kaste Darood is not qabiil but qaran.

Waxba iskuma nihin, outside of 'Somali', and the only land we share is multi-clan (Jubbaland). So either you make peace with all Somalis or get out of our faces.

Trending

Latest posts