Absame Ugaas Slams Farmajo And Puntland. Shock Horror

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don't know what the hell you are talking about, but it will not change things on the ground. Ama caytan ama dadka bari.

I can't put marehan and hawiye in the same category. With marehan you get dulmi just like u would any darod clan but if u let them rule and not disturb them, u do gain benefits like we got them to sign of bosaso port and bosaso to garowe highway project after we ended ssdf in 1986 when abdillahi yusuf was arrested. Under darod leaders their far more beneficial if you want to have a functioning state.

But this hawiye since 91 till now is the most failed clan out of all somali clans. Their GM and HS has no majerten involvement and look what happens when left to their own devices they just revert to how keenadiid found them. Even the federal govt waa loo keenay si loo astuuro ceebtooda as we know how hamar looked under the hawiye era from 91 too 2006.

Maybe u r not exposed to hawiye leaders even they will tell you in confidence their caawans when it comes to leadership, politics, state building, and governance.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Bicidyahan is certified 100% if you're a Puntlander you'd know
yeah when it comes to fighting but not when it comes to hogaan, my jifo which is way younger than Bicidyahan has held presidency, several prime ministers, countless top cabinet post, we currently have 2 Federal MPs and lend out a Senate seat to another MX sub, we have our own district and big town that is like our private dukedom.

When it comes to Majerten and Kablalax waxaa kala hadlaya siyaasad boqortooyada not askari xun oo amar qaato.

yeah when it comes to fighting but not when it comes to hogaan, my jifo which is way younger than Bicidyahan has held presidency, several prime ministers, countless top cabinet post, we currently have 2 Federal MPs and lend out a Senate seat to another MX sub, we have our own district and big town that is like our private dukedom.

When it comes to Majerten and Kablalax waxaa kala hadlaya siyaasad boqortooyada not askari xun oo amar qaato.

Entire topics are locked away in the FKD section, where your bones are buried. Afkaaga qaloocan cesho, and stick to doing what you do best, licking people's feet and begging for alliances.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
This guy likes to divide Majerteen sub-clans, like all non-MJ clans do, a feeble way to run 'divide and conquer', and in his case; 'divide and tuugsi'.

Read his post history, he veers from extreme insults towards MJs, to extreme bootlicking.
Why would I refer to you as Majerten sister ? Bicidyahan ma red indians baa ? waa niman aqoon u leeyahay waayo oodwadag baa nahay xitaa magaaloyin iyo tuuloyin baa isla degna. I know the truth hurts but referring to you as Bicidyahan and culling your anti-Darood rhetorric is not dividing MJ if I want to unite Darood why would I divide MJ ? that makes no sense whatsoever.

You are correct I use to diss MJ have you seen me done that lately ? its called changing perspective, fed up with Somalia being a shitshow and I consider MJ part of the solution and not part of the problem. As Xafidulah said Somalia Darood baa isku haysto ! those words are pure truth and very honest of Deni.

Your extreme xenophobia towards fellow Daroods is disgusting.

Why would I refer to you as Majerten sister ? Bicidyahan ma red indians baa ? waa niman aqoon u leeyahay waayo oodwadag baa nahay xitaa magaaloyin iyo tuuloyin baa isla degna. I know the truth hurts but referring to you as Bicidyahan and culling your anti-Darood rhetorric is not dividing MJ if I want to unite Darood why would I divide MJ ? that makes no sense whatsoever.

You are correct I use to diss MJ have you seen me done that lately ? its called changing perspective, fed up with Somalia being a shitshow and I consider MJ part of the solution and not part of the problem.

Your extreme xenophobia towards fellow Daroods is disgusting.

MJ are not part of your life, your solutions, your future goals or anything else in life. Do we need a restraining order?

so what MJ is younger than MX and you're seeking the alliance with them. There will never an alliance with MX as long you have those delusional centralist ideas.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
MJ are not part of your life, your solutions, your future goals or anything else in life. Do we need a restraining order?
When someone refers to your subclan it is gobanimo, it is sharaf even if its FKD that is how noble people talk to each other. I always refer to people as their subclan, waliba Bicidyahan I know them they are my oodwadag. But when you have cuqdad in your bones and suffer from inferiority complex the laangaab energy seeps out and pollutes the discussion.

Inee Daarod heshiiyan baanu rabna ma ceeb baa ? kaalay qof mareexaan ha ila hadlo I will karbash them worse than your cidyomadow ilk. Anyone who stands against Darood interest oo shisheeye iska gado cagta la marinaya.

When someone refers to your subclan it is gobanimo, it is sharaf even if its FKD that is how noble people talk to each other. I always refer to people as their subclan, waliba Bicidyahan I know them they are my oodwadag. But when you have cuqdad in your bones and suffer from inferiority complex the laangaab energy seeps out and pollutes the discussion.

Inee Daarod heshiiyan baanu rabna ma ceeb baa ? kaalay qof mareexaan ha ila hadlo I will karbash them worse than your cidyomadow ilk. Anyone who stands against Darood interest oo shisheeye iska gado cagta la marinaya.

You are the real shisheeye and the real 'laangaab', desperately trying to beg for an alliance, because you can't stand on your own two feet.

Nacnacda naga dhaaf.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
so what MJ is younger than MX and you're seeking the alliance with them. There will never an alliance with MX as long you have those delusional centralist ideas.
MJ in terms of Abtirsi is same age as Galshiredle which is pretty much all of Marehan except for one subclan called Urmidig. Its the same with Dhulbahante all being close related under Shishore except for Hayaag, or Ogaden being related to each other under Bahale except for Makahil.

Mareexaan and Koombe are first cousins and half siblings

MJ in terms of Abtirsi is same age as Galshiredle which is pretty much all of Marehan except for one subclan called Urmidig. Its the same with Dhulbahante all being close related under Shishore except for Hayaag, or Ogaden being related to each other under Bahale except for Makahil.

spit-out-drink-spit-take.gif

When the Europeans created maritime law and later league of nations there was alot of shaki in the beginning but in the end they achieved greatness without stepping on each others toes. This is the future that awaits Marehan and Kombe, ilma Darood and thus Somalis.

Somalia is moving away from 4.5, and the only alliances that will be forged will be those based on common interests, such a saving Somalia's constitution. Marehan will NEVER sit in a meeting alone with Majerteen, without other Somalis being invited, taas meel ku qorta.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Somalia is moving away from 4.5, and the only alliances that will be forged will be those based on common interests, such a saving Somalia's constitution. Marehan will NEVER sit in a meeting alone with Majerteen, without other Somalis being invited, taas meel ku qorta.
I am happy with current Darood leadership Deni, Firdhiye, Farmaajo, Farah Moalim etc etc and welcome like minded Somalis, but there is is a saying Nin shisheeye qaraan lagalay qiraye laan gaabe. I will end our convo here because you dishonouring the great Darood name and I will not stand for it and you are desperately trying to get me to insult my Koombe Rer Abtis/Rer Awoowe.

I am happy with current Darood leadership Deni, Firdhiye, Farmaajo, Farah Moalim etc etc and welcome like minded Somalis, but there is is a saying Nin shisheeye qaraan lagalay qiraye laan gaabe. I will end our convo here because you dishonouring the great Darood name and I will not stand for it and you are desperately trying to get me to insult my Koombe Rer Abtis/Rer Awoowe.

LOL

Koombe and Marehan are not half brothers, I don't know what you will say next, but I look forward to laughing at it.

IMG_1827.jpeg

IMG_1826.jpeg

:kanyehmm:

Trending

Latest posts