Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Depends on the circumstance

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know most Somali people are pro-life. But when faced in actual situations would support termination of a pregnancy.

So my question is, if your sister is pregnant out of wedlock, would you support her continuing her pregnancy?

Keep in mind, the father has refused to marry her or she does not know the identity.

Hypothetically speaking, do you tell your sister to keep it or not?

I've heard that Somali nurses have seen many Somali women who do abortions, both unmarried and married ones.

Abortion should be totally illegal except when the woman's life is at risk.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
Honestly no matter what we do they'll get it done, it's better they do it in a hospital than in someones kitchen.

Abortions in the Somali community is among the highest in immigrant communities because they don't use birth control at all and they don't believe in pull out. But after sex they immediately regret it and then have an abortion or mysteriously have a 5th miscarriage. You hear some very strange things when you go out and hang with the community.

Abortions in the Somali community is among the highest in immigrant communities because they don't use birth control at all and they don't believe in pull out. But after sex they immediately regret it and then have an abortion or mysteriously have a 5th miscarriage. You hear some very strange things when you go out and hang with the community.

Is this another one of your alternative facts? :heh: Somalis are solidly anti-abortion and would be shamed to death for it

:mjlol: I love how this guy confidently states dubious stats. This reminds me of the infamous 1000 Somali girls with HIV in London story.

I know most Somali people are pro-life. But when faced in actual situations would support termination of a pregnancy.

So my question is, if your sister is pregnant out of wedlock, would you support her continuing her pregnancy?

Keep in mind, the father has refused to marry her or she does not know the identity.

Hypothetically speaking, do you tell your sister to keep it or not?
I would tell to keep the baby.I know it would be difficult since some people are so judgemental even if the individual repents.however aborting her baby would be another sin and the innocent baby deserves to live just like all of us.

I would tell to keep the baby.I know it would be difficult since some people are so judgemental even if the individual repents.however aborting her baby would be another sin and the innocent baby deserves to live just like all of us.

What if the baby had down-syndrome to a poor normadic girl from a minority clan who can't get it adopted or a chronic disease that would have it in pain 24/7 even with medical help?

In both cases I would argue for aborting it for the greater good :dabcasar:

What if the baby had down-syndrome to a poor normadic girl from a minority clan who can't get it adopted or a chronic disease that would have it in pain 24/7 even with medical help?

In both cases I would argue for aborting it for the greater good :dabcasar:
Abortion isn't free if poor nomadic girl has the ability to get abortion, then she can also the ability to raise her baby.a parents should give their children unconditional love regardless of their health status.

I'm pro-life, however i also believe abortion would be appropriate in certain situations, like for instance the female wants to abort due to rape etc.

Pro-choice, men shouldn't even have a say imo

WomenBetrayedRally-Austin.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.