Black Athletes Are Catching Heat During The NFL Draft. “Stop Turning Your Backs On Black Women”!

I do it all the time. Stop acting like everyone is against us. You’re no different from anti Somali xenophobes.. it’s just odd how you guys gather around when it’s time to gang up on weak bw who are targeted all the time yet scream & cry “inferiority complex, & all those buzzwords whenever I post about arabs. el o el
I don’t engage in the xenophobia whatsoever I’m just keeping the same energy when ajanabis call out their anti Somali sentiments is when I will hold my people accountable until then I’ll keep quiet

Tbh it's pointless to defend Madows on here since they never hold back when it comes to dissing somalis on madow & public platforms.

Lipstickalley had a 10+ page thread recently where they attacked Somali men because of that murder in Sweden.Majority of those women have never even interacted with a Somali guy irl.

The few Madows that try to defend us always get ignored by the majority of people wanting to hate on us.

Even on madow platforms like lipstickalley and thecoli the main ones defending somalis are Somali people.
I’m defending women idc if you guys go after madow men.. it’s them who attack you the most anyway. Calling them ugly, unhygienic, & all types of nasty misogynistic remarks doesn’t sit well with me.. if you’re comfortable enough to do it to them you’ll definitely do it to Somali women too

I don’t engage in the xenophobia whatsoever I’m just keeping the same energy when ajanabis call out their anti Somali sentiments is when I will hold my people accountable until then I’ll keep quiet
But you guys purposely ignore all other ajnabis who attack us. It’s the hypocrisy I’m bothered by. I don’t see threads generalizing non madow ajnabi women as ghetto, hairy, ugly, etc I see the opposite where you guys are lusting after them

But you guys purposely ignore all other ajnabis who attack us. It’s the hypocrisy I’m bothered by. I don’t see threads generalizing non madow ajnabi women as ghetto, hairy, ugly, etc I see the opposite where you guys are lusting after them
What you say is not true. In fact, most of the months in this forum there are topics about white fanatics (foreigners). You are the one who is sensitive and defends them every time. Where were you when the Ethiopian and Congolese interactions came over our heads? huh? The truth is that the demographic that hates us the most are African and black American Christians, so I don't think it's a good idea to use this card every time.

What you say is not true. In fact, most of the months in this forum there are topics about white fanatics (foreigners). You are the one who is sensitive and defends them every time. Where were you when the Ethiopian and Congolese interactions came over our heads? huh? The truth is that the demographic that hates us the most are African and black American Christians, so I don't think it's a good idea to use this card every time.
Call me sensitive idc. I wasn’t active when those interactions happened. Every demographic hates us but you people are only hyper focused on them because of the hatred you have for mathonimo let’s keep it a buck

Call me sensitive idc. I wasn’t active when those interactions happened. Every demographic hates us but you people are only hyper focused on them because of the hatred you have for mathonimo let’s keep it a buck
What you are saying is not true. Also in reality, not every group hates us. They are only white racists, non-Muslim Africans, and black Americans. Honestly, I'm not very interested in them, I don't respect their culture in general, and I like to troll them. But these Americans who you are defending will take from you what they want, which is (history and culture). This is a good thing, and in bad times they will expel you from the first moment and will demand that you be deported like white racists. If you defend them in this way, that is up to you, but do not come to me complaining.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
This why Malcolm x was against race mixing that money goes back to the whites and these madows don’t realize it but there breeding themselves out Hispanics and Asians are set to replace blacks as the 2nd biggest race in USA.
Wasn’t he mix race?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I’m defending women idc if you guys go after madow men.. it’s them who attack you the most anyway. Calling them ugly, unhygienic, & all types of nasty misogynistic remarks doesn’t sit well with me.. if you’re comfortable enough to do it to them you’ll definitely do it to Somali women too

I agree that's its fucked up but those same madow women don't hold back when it comes to disrespecting Somali niggas. Like I said before they literally had a 10 page thread dissing us recently on lipstickalley. In fact they always got something negative to say about Somali men on there.

you people are only hyper focused on them because of the hatred you have for mathonimo let’s keep it a buck

they're the main ajnabis that bully and kill somalis in the west :draketf:

Of course we're gonna have a decent amount of niggas that don't care about disrespecting them on here.

Majority of somalis on here have interacted with a madow person where as most of our haters have never interacted with a Somali person.

Kisame

Why does it bothers you though? You not even AA so why care.
This is always a trending topic on social media when the NFL or NBA draft happens.

Madow people always roast them and some of the bitter chicks get pissed off seeing rich madow men with non black women.

I agree that's its fucked up but those same madow women don't hold back when it comes to disrespecting Somali niggas. Like I said before they literally had a 10 page thread dissing us recently on lipstickalley. In fact they always got something negative to say about Somali men on there.

they're the main ajnabis that bully and kill somalis in the west :draketf:

Of course we're gonna have a decent amount of niggas that don't care about disrespecting them on here.

Majority of somalis on here have interacted with a madow person where as most of our haters have never interacted with a Somali person.
We had this same discussion before lipstick alley is full of mentally ill women/ gay men they don’t represent anyone but themselves. The overwhelming majority of mathwos attacking you guys are the men, they make viral tweets every other day but you don’t care & bound with them over your shared hatred for divestors..

Kisame

We had this same discussion before lipstick alley is full of mentally ill women/ gay men they don’t represent anyone but themselves. The overwhelming majority of mathwos attacking you guys are the men, they make viral tweets every other day but you don’t care & bound with them over your shared hatred for divestors..

"over your shared hatred for divestors"

Nigga just because I hate divestors doesn't mean I hate madow women :kodaksmiley: . Divestors are a minority amongst black women.

I didn't even come on this thread attacking madow women. I literally gave a logical answer to why these athletes end up with cadaan women.

Also all I said to you was that it was pointless to defend Mathows on here because they rarely ever defend somali people on black platforms.

Nigga just because I hate divestors doesn't mean I hate madow women :kodaksmiley: . Divestors are a minority amongst black women.

I didn't even come on this thread attacking madow women. I literally gave a logical answer to why these athletes end up with cadaan women.

Also all I said to you was that it was pointless to defend Mathows on here because they rarely ever defend somali people on black platforms.
I defend what's right. If random Asian women were being criticized for their looks and stereotyped, I would defend them too

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kisame

Yo @Chaseyourdreamzz

The new broncos QB got a black adopted brother. His family adopted him while he was in highschool to help him reach his NFL dreams.

Bro was playing wr with Bo nix at Oregon

He didn't enter the draft this year but probably will next year.

@Qeelbax I can't roast on cadaans during this draft. The bo nix family came in clutch for tez :salute: