• Not sure

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Why not?

Generally the women who get knocked up and then have doubts on having the kid are not that bright anyway. World could do with less dummies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I'm in the middle, if the woman was raped or could die as a result of the pregnancy it should be allowed. If she just got pregnant from having drunk sex one night unprotected then she should take the responsibility of her actions.

WomenBetrayedRally-Austin.jpg

That's their opinion, they're allowed one :ayaanswag:

Right now it's mostly men deciding the law and making the policies :ufdup:

Only if the pregnancy is threatening the life of the mother or if the baby has developmental problems.

Otherwise no it shouldn't be allowed. You shouldn't have had sex without knowing the risks.:camby:

:susp:
All of y'all are really sitting here trying to claim that it's the woman's "fault" she got pregnant and that she needs to take responsibility .

Did she get pregnant on her own??
:ayaanswag:
:what1:

It takes two to tango.
:umwhat:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
:susp:
All of y'all are really sitting here trying to claim that it's the woman's "fault" she got pregnant and that she needs to take responsibility .

Did she get pregnant on her own??
:ayaanswag:
:what1:

It takes two to tango.
:umwhat:

The decision regarding abortion ultimately falls on her though, not the guy, since the guy has no say in if she should get an abortion or not. She has the power to decide that herself.

Keeping this in mind it only makes sense to me that the responsibility of not getting pregnant in the first place is on her as well.

Abortion is just another form of contraception when all others fail, I don't see how that makes one irresponsible. It's the opposite, she's being responsible by not bringing a child into the world that she knows she won't be able to care for

Come to think of it... Is the morning pill even available in somalia? Someone told me other contraception were hard to come by so I'm learning towards no

Abortion is just another form of contraception when all others fail, I don't see how that makes one irresponsible. It's the opposite, she's being responsible by not bringing a child into the world that she knows she won't be able to care for

Come to think of it... Is the morning pill even available in somalia? Someone told me other contraception were hard to come by so I'm learning towards no
Honestly you sound so dumb. I wish that your parents can late abort you so we can get rid of cancerous people like you

Honestly you sound so dumb. I wish that your parents can late abort you so we can get rid of cancerous people like you

Lmao did I trigger you? you dad should have finished you off on a pierce of tissue instead of ur mum. We have enough brain dead ppl in our society without u contributing

Status
Not open for further replies.