Abgaal 23andMe & Gedmatch puntDNAL K12 Modern Results

My 23andMe results make me seem a rather typical Somali at first - E-V32 and all.

Then I see my mtDNA... "L4b2a2a".

Then I decide to take it to GEDmatch since I thought it would clear up the confusion.... now I'm worried.

Apparently L4b2a2a peaks in Sandawe and Hadza - basically admixed Sans, iirc and that South African is a TOO HIGH MANNN.

I'm super worried, guys. I'm going to need all the help I can get from the SSpot experts!

@Apollo , interested in dissecting? I'm willing to use any other calculator you guys have in mind.

Attachments

• 20200828_194718.jpg
    20200828_194718.jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 881
  • 20200828_224219.jpg
    20200828_224219.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 711
Last edited:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
I know some abgaals got this weird dravedian look which kinda explains their dark skin and Hindi hair but now yo got a Hadza and a Sandawe which kinda confirms your H.utu low impulse herd mentality. :wow:

Man yo gotta back up and join ur relatives.
Screenshot_20200813-042915.png

Last edited:
Abgaals do tend to have rounder features and chubby looks like South Africans.

I thought it was the healthy food in the South but I guess it is genetic.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
:fittytousand:Am not claiming Somali anymore until we smoke the Ajnabi among us out and we got this house in order

Abgaals do tend to have rounder features and chubby looks like South Africans.

I thought it was the healthy food in the South but I guess it is genetic.
I can confirm that this does not apply to myself or my family. I was sure I had Arab in me :(

I am timo jileec gang .

Attachments

• 20200829_005218.jpg
    20200829_005218.jpg
    425.8 KB · Views: 347
I do appreciate the jokes, but I'd like to know what the fr*ckin heck I'm dealing with here, guys. You're my last resort, SSpot!

I am biased towards Dir as a Daarood, so I believe Ev32 + T= Soomaali.

But T is a minority so far yes?
:browtf: Nearly all Dir besides 1 Samaroon from Somnet couple Habar Yoonis and Habar Awal score T1a.

I have yet to see anyone from my subclan test positive for E-V32 or J1.

:browtf: Nearly all Dir besides 1 Samaroon from Somnet couple Habar Yoonis and Habar Awal score T1a.

Tell me about T? Is it also originally from the Levant from Neolithic times? Or elsewhere?

No ones knows for sure yet. Most accepted opinion is that it came via Arabia around 2000 years ago.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So Dir wuz Arabs !!

I guess Daarood made the story up OR came from Arabised Ev32 who moved back to Somalia as "Sheekh Jeberti".
Maybe Sheekh Jeberti myth came from the Neolitic man from the Levant. :stressed:

So Dir wuz Arabs !!

I guess Daarood made the story up OR came from Arabised Ev32 who moved back to Somalia as "Sheekh Jeberti".
Maybe Sheekh Jeberti myth came from the Neolitic man from the Levant. :stressed:
It's most likely the latter. You Daroods actually all have a common paternal ancestor around a thousand years ago. We wuz arabized sheikz :dead:

So Dir wuz Arabs !!

People in the middle East and Arabia have a lot of E-M35, like 20-25%, same as Somalis.

M35 is the ancient parent of Somali E-V32. So Darood and other Somalis claiming middle

Eastern origin could still be true. So Sheikh Darood could have been Arabian/middle Eastern

Hamite. :obama:

Trending