Abgaal 23andMe & Gedmatch puntDNAL K12 Modern Results

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
I can confirm that this does not apply to myself or my family. I was sure I had Arab in me :(

I am timo jileec gang .
I think their algorithm struggles with people who have mixed heritage. Clearly there’s 0 chance a Somali is born with actual straight hair. Anything straighter than 3a type of hair Is super rare among us.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I think their algorithm struggles with people who have mixed heritage. Clearly there’s 0 chance a Somali is born with actual straight hair. Anything straighter than 3a type of hair Is super rare among us.

Well Somalis can have type 2 hair. What they rarely have is type 1 (bone straight).

types-of-hair.jpg

Somalispot genetics section is cancer, talking about "you're half Khoisan" because @AbdulFrmXmr has an L mtDNA. 68 IQ is real. This is the frequency of mtDNA haplogroups in the Somali population. As you can see, L is the most common (2/3 or 66% of Somalis carry it).

The joke is on you @Finesse because as a woman, you do not carry the paternal Y-DNA E-V32, but there is a 66% chance you have the maternal L haplogroup.

Somalispot genetics section is cancer, talking about "you're half Khoisan" because @AbdulFrmXmr has an L mtDNA. 68 IQ is real. This is the frequency of mtDNA haplogroups in the Somali population. As you can see, L is the most common (2/3 or 66% of Somalis carry it).

The joke is on you @Finesse because as a woman, you do not carry the paternal Y-DNA E-V32, but there is a 66% chance you have the maternal L haplogroup.
Dude there is an agenda to make us mixed or bastards, the Indo-Euros and the Niger-Congos have been spreading this bs. The children are claiming to be the parents and some clans are in this game with them, obsessing about Nilotes and MENA.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Dude there is an agenda to make us mixed or bastards, the Indo-Euros and the Niger-Congos have been spreading this bs. The children are claiming to be the parents and some clans are in this game with them, obsessing about Nilotes and MENA.

I find the we iz mixed agenda is very unsettling. What do you think we should do to combat it?

A lot people in the world are confused about DNA and human origins. They are two types of

a person's DNA identity, A-Autosomal (current identity) B-Haplogroup(ancient identity).

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Hair texture is variable we can range from 2a-4a in the Somali communtiy lol, no Somali has straight hair unless you have Dravidian or Middle Eastern ancestry.

That's what I was getting at. The range is from 2a-4a. No one has spiky indoyar hair with no wave (unless recently admixed).

My cousin is 2b so we is mixed? :browtf: