Abdulrahman Abdi Shakur asking for Donations

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Sounds like he has had a falling out with Madasha candidates, explains why he wasn't in Garowe conference.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
giphy.gif

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Its better to ask the somali public for donation than a sand n1gger with motives. In the US, politicians ask for donations all the time.

The man was paying poor bystanders 5 bucks a head to stand in the sun and protest for his cause. Now hes asking those same poor people for money. Crazy :snoop:

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Isn't he the guy who tried selling Somali waters to Kenya, why is he even allowed to run? :farmajoyaab:
That's Somali politics for you, even HSM has an active case against him, Kheyre was involved in some shady deal with SomOil, the waters were signed off during Sheikh Sharif's tenure I believe? The weird looking Murusade dude was involved in something which I can't remember but was mentioned on this forum. Most of these mucarads should technically be locked up imo.
Dude just needs expenditure money. Everyone knows there is no way he will win anything.
Absolutely, but with that said what happened to his funding? He must be getting real desperate if he's going around asking for donations.

Its better to ask the somali public for donation than a sand n1gger with motives. In the US, politicians ask for donations all the time.
I understand but Somalia hasn't reached that stage yet, we know 90% of our politicians are foreign stooges, so him asking for money and saying he doesn't wanna get money from shiisheeye is kind of ironic, especially considering that his campaign was built on Kenyan money.

Sounds like he has had a falling out with Madasha candidates, explains why he wasn't in Garowe conference.
I knew the moment he said he didn't wanna get money from "Shiisheeye", meesha wa lugu kal baxay, the foreign investors for these mucarads have chosen their champion(s)? I've also been reading that Kheyre was literally begging Qor'Qor for some supporters within the Galmudug but was turned down.

The man was paying poor bystanders 5 bucks a head to stand in the sun and protest for his cause. Now hes asking those same poor people for money. Crazy :snoop:
They have no bone in their body that knows shame, now he's definitely gonna be called "Tuugsade Bad Gatte"
:chrisfreshhah:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
it’s going to be an interesting election, I believe we have learned so much and came far, a great leader will be chosen. I am sure of it :)