Abdullahi Yusuf and his hypocritical hatred of Bantus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
019Puntlandyey_Large.jpg

This hypocritical and confused man has been a plague to the people living in the Somali peninsula. Most importantly, his hatred of Somali bantus, who have more of a claim to living in that land than he does, is very apparent. This excerpt proves it from a news article years ago:

"Waiirkii hore ee dhallinyaradda iyo isboortiga Mowliid Macaane oo xalay wareysi siiyey Idaacadda HornAfrik ayaa eed kulul u soo jeediyey madaxweyne C/laahi Yuusuf Axmed oo uu ku eedeeyey in uu yasmo iyo xaqiraada ku wada beesha Madowweyne oo ku tilmaamay beel aan Soomaali aheyn oo shisheeye ah.

Xildibaan Mowliid Macaane ayaa sheegay in dhawaan isaga iyo rag wasiiro iyo xildhibaanno ah ay salaan ugu tageen madaxweynaha, markaasi kadib sida uu xusay Mowliid Macaane Col. Yuusuf uu ku yiri, isagoo salaan uu salaamay ka qaadayo '"Madowweyne Somali ma ahan, ee waa Zinzinbarian". ayuu qeexay Mowliid Macaane in hadalkaasi uu ku yiri Col. C/laahi Yuusuf mar isaga iyo rag ka tirsan dowladda ay ku booqdeen madaxtooyada Baydhabo".

That's fine and all, except the fact that he also claims his ancestor, Darod, was an immigrant from Yemen and that he is consequently an ethnic Arab:

"Madaxweynaha dowladda KMG ah ee Soomaaliya C/llaahi Yuusuf Axmed ayaa markii ugu horeysay shaaca ka qaaday inuu asalkiisu yahay Yemani ka soo jeeda magaalada Zubeyd, Beesha Jabarti, wuxuuna wareysi dheer oo arrintan uu ku faahfaahinayo iyo xaaladda Soomaaliya siiyay weriye Wakaalada wararka ee dalka Yeman SABA oo u soo martisay.

“Ma ogtahay in awoowgey la yiraahdo C/raxmaan Ismaaciil C/samad Aljabarti, waxay awooweyaashey kasoo haajireen dalka Yeman iyagoo khilaaf Yeman ka dhacay ay uga soo carareen, sidaas ayaa naaneys looga dhigay beesheyda (*******), waana beesha uu ka soo jeeday Madaxweynihii hore ee Soomaaliya Maxamed Siyaad Barre, waana Beesha ugu badan Soomaalida” ayuu yiri Madaxweyne C/llaahi Yuusuf". :chrisfreshhah:

Yes, we may all have different origins and heritages, but we all share a single culture, language, and religion. That is what it truly means to be a Somali. The Somali culture makes no classification between "ajnabi" and "Somali" based on origins or heritage considerations alone. That's one of the reasons it's such an admirable culture. It is not this great culture that is the problem plaguing Somalia, but rather it is these confused hypocritical Nazis who call for the expulsion of other Somalis from the Somali peninsula and conveniently forgetting that they themselves are the descendants of immigrants. :heh:

Walahi you are soo boring hawdian.. :abuxyga::abuxyga::abuxyga:
As some members suspected, this whole time I've been playing a lie.

I'm actually a proud bantu that is a member of the proud nation of bantus. This whole shtick was devised in order to divide s as much as possible, and I have to say that it's hopelessly easy in doing that. Your pitiful nation is fragmented forever, your people are killing each other at an alarming rate and supporting the balkanization of the nation, while Ethiopia and Kenya continue to impose the federalism agenda that your feeble-minded people are willingly supporting. I have never in my time seen a people who are so easily divided and so easily pit against each other.

Ethiopia and Kenya will split the nation between themselves, and you people will be turned to slaves. Jubbaland and all of South and central-south Somalia will be given to its rightful owners: us. Can't wait to buy a few Somali slaves to till my plantations once that market starts to emerge. So, which tribe produces the best slaves? I would like to know that information right about now and start making appropriate investments. obamadatazz

After this i thought you would retire your "Somalis are not an ethnic group" schtick. Saaxiib please get another hobby.

Last edited:
Cumar Maxamuud are known for being progressives and generally ahead of their time. It's sad to see one of their cherished leaders propagating such filth. It must be his Cismaan Maxamuud cousins' whispers that are responsible for this. They are known for their hatred of Somalis that are of bantu origin, which is really just them expressing their deep internal self-hatred against their maternal bantu ancestry. :chrisfreshhah:

Walahi you are soo boring hawdian.. :abuxyga::abuxyga::abuxyga:

So you're still convinced that I'm Hawdian? :banderas:
After this i thought you would retire your "Somalis are not an ethnic group" schtick. Saaxiib please get another hobby.

What do you have to say about your adeer, the late Abdullahi Yusuf, who by his own admission implicitly agrees there is no such thing as "ethnic Somali"? You can't be an ethnic Somali and an ethnic Arab, simultaneously. :chrisfreshhah:

:what1:So just because some oday 100 years ago fathered some children through one of his bantu servants that's suppose to be an insult.

You are indirectly insulting yourself my Bantu friend.:wtfdis:

Tbh I support Beesha Madowwayne.:rejoice:

:what1:So just because some oday 100 years ago fathered some children through one of his bantu servants that's suppose to be an insult.

That's not the insult, idiot. It's the fact that they hate their phenotype and themselves as a result of their significant bantu ancestry that should be insulted and ridiculed.:draketf:

Apollo

VIP
That's not the insult, idiot. It's the fact that they hate their phenotype and themselves as a result of their significant bantu ancestry that should be insulted and ridiculed.:draketf:

There are Osman Mahmouds on 23andMe and none of them have any Bantu ancestry whatsoever. Keep on dreaming Bantu boy.

Claiming people who are totally unrelated to you, loser.

PS. I am not Osman Mahmoud or MJ. I am simply correction your bullshit.

@Sayid Gurey Btw, hooyada yee
:russ::russ::russ::russ:I see what you did there. Whatever floats your boat my friend.:sureman:

Boqor Axmed Boqor Abdullahi Boqor Muse
boqor-axmed.jpg

Boqor Burhan Boqor Muse
Diyaar_Garowga_Caleema_Saarka_Boqor_Burhaan-2.jpg

Beesha Bah Dhulbahante (Cisman Maxamud)

Beesha Camir Maxamed (Cisman Maxamud)

:westbrookswag::westbrookswag:

Last edited by a moderator:

This nacas makes it seem like there were 10000 bantus brought to Bari, only the rich could afford it. My own great grandfather use to purchase and free them wallahi I don't even like mentioning that.:mjsuitcry:

keep begging to be somali zanj boy :ftw9nwa:

I don't beg to be Somali, I am as authentically Somali as anybody else. Authentic Somali culture does not recognize this artificial construct of "Somali ethnic group". Rather, it recognizes all those who have been living in the Somali peninsula for generations, speak the language, and practice culture as "Somali".

The funny thing is, when I try to tell people I'm not Somali in the real world it's they who refuse to accept and proudly claim me as a fellow Somali. This whole foreign nonsense of "Somali ethnic group" seems to only be relevant in a handful of rather unknown or isolated internet forums.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
now I'll wait for you to post the infamous mayor of Bosaso who's not even beesha.:sass1:

They regurgitate what they read online and just assume it's accurate. I always laugh when they post images of the former Governor of Bari as an example of Osman Mohamud Madows. lol

There are Osman Mahmouds on 23andMe and none of them have any Bantu ancestry whatsoever. Keep on dreaming Bantu boy.

Look at this nacas. It's just too bad that you don't understand how laughable your "evidence" is in terms of forming a cogent scientific argument. Ever heard of something called "sample-size bias" or "confirmation bias"? I doubt it. The fact you can never publish these useless "23&me" results in a peer-reviewed paper as evidence for any argument shows just how useless that "data" is in the grand scheme of things. :camby:

Claiming people who are totally unrelated to you, loser.
I don't claim your kind, kinship is only recognized through the father's side. I just laugh at you people and your hatred of bantus when you share the exact same phenotype.
PS. I am not Osman Mahmoud or MJ. I am simply correction your bullshit.

You're not fooling anyone here, sxb. You are most certainly a flat-nosed member of beesha gorilla maxamuud.:chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:
Look at this nacas. It's so laughable that you don't understand how laughable your "evidence" is in terms of forming a cogent scientific argument. Ever heard of something called "sample-size bias" or "confirmation bias"? I doubt it. The fact you can never publish these useless "23&me" results in a peer-reviewed paper as evidence for any argument shows just how useless that "data" is in the grand scheme of things. :camby:

I don't claim your kind, kinship is only recognized through the father's side. I just laugh at you people and your hatred of bantus when you share the exact same phenotype.

You're not fooling anyone here, sxb. You are most certainly a flat-nosed member of beesha gorilla maxamuud.:chrisfreshhah:
Wuxu ku hadlay bal firiya, this nigga suffers from low self esteem. Did you forget you have a flat nose, how are you going to insult someone with having physical characteristics that you possess. It's time to get off the internet.:ohlord:

Sxb there's nothing wrong with having a flat nose.

Boqor Burhan Boqor Muse
Diyaar_Garowga_Caleema_Saarka_Boqor_Burhaan-2.jpg

If you took the imamah and Bisht off of him and put him in jeans and shirt, everyone would think he's your regular bantu.
Beesha Bah Dhulbahante (Cisman Maxamud)

Half the niggas in that video look bantu, sxb. You're really hurting your case here. :chrisfreshhah:
Beesha Camir Maxamed (Cisman Maxamud)

:westbrookswag::westbrookswag:

Same story in this video. I see many bantu looking folks. You can post pictures of a handful of exceptions that don't have the typical cismaan maxamuud phenotype, but exceptions never break a rule.

Come off it, sxb. All the Somali tribes are well aware of the Madow phenotype of your sub-clan. Where do you think the term "Madowteen" came from? Out of thin air? :chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending