Abdullahi Yusuf and his hypocritical hatred of Bantus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
How cute, a delusional slave is claiming kinship to a noble Somali clan who are totally unrelated to him.
@Jubba_Man, I fear for your mental state of mind. You are clearly schizophrenic. Seek help, loser.

Wuxu ku hadlay bal firiya, this nigga suffers from low self esteem. Did you forget you have a flat nose, how are you going to insult someone with having physical characteristics that you possess. It's time to get off the internet.

This guy is probably not even a real Bantu. He claims a different clan every month. But most likely he is some kind of butthurt Midgaan who is suffering mental delusions because Somalis teased him in real life and now he suffers from an inferiority complex.

Wuxu ku hadlay bal firiya, this nigga suffers from low self esteem. Did you forget you have a flat nose, how are you going to insult someone with having physical characteristics that you possess. It's time to get off the internet.:ohlord:

Sxb there's nothing wrong with having a flat nose.

Only one problem with your hypothesis: I don't have a flat-nose. In fact, I look nothing like a bantu or even African for that matter. :chrisfreshhah:

The only reason I claim bantu as my heritage is because my distant paternal ancestor was a bantu (not Somali bantu). Despite that, I probably have more Lamagodley blood in my veins than the typical cismaan maxamuud. :drakekidding:

Jubba_Man post: 76681 said:
Only one problem with your hypothesis: I don't have a flat-nose. In fact, I look nothing like a bantu or even African for that matter. :chrisfreshhah:

The only reason I claim bantu as my heritage is because my distant paternal ancestor was a bantu (not Somali bantu). Despite that, I probably have more Lamagodley blood in my veins than the typical cismaan maxamuud. :drakekidding:
giphy.gif

I guess Somalis look like Bantus
If you took the imamah and Bisht off of him and put him in jeans and shirt, everyone would think he's your regular bantu.

Half the niggas in that video look bantu, sxb. You're really hurting your case here. :chrisfreshhah:

Same story in this video. I see many bantu looking folks. You can post pictures of a handful of exceptions that don't have the typical cismaan maxamuud phenotype, but exceptions never break a rule.

Come off it, sxb. All the Somali tribes are well aware of the Madow phenotype of your sub-clan. Where do you think the term "Madowteen" came from? Out of thin air? :chrisfreshhah:
You do realize Somali people are black right.:ayaanswag:
I guess typical Somalis look bantu now.:childplease:

I would hate to be this nigga right now not because he's bantu but he suffers from self-hate, he doesn't even feel comfortable in his own skin. Wallahi I don't blame you, Somalis probably made you this way. We're not all racists my friend.:meleshame:

I guess Somalis look like Bantus
What do you mean by "Somali" here? There are of course Somalis of bantu descent, but the Somalis from the 5 major tribes mostly do not have a black phenotype.

You do realize Somali people are black right.:ayaanswag:

Try telling that to your cousins @Duchess and @Idol. :russ:

What again do you mean by "Somali" here? Somalis of bantu descent are black, sure. But I wouldn't go as far as to say Somalis from the 5 major tribes are "black".

Apollo

VIP
I would hate to be this nigga right now not because he's bantu but he suffers from self-hate, he doesn't even feel comfortable in his own skin. Wallahi I don't blame you, Somalis probably made you this way. We're not all racists my friend.:meleshame:

Nobody can be sure of his true clan.
But what is certain is that he is from one of the lowly untouchable clans (Midgaan, Madow, etc).

In Somalia this would be shot if he even touched a noble Somali. Inferiority complex much.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Let me say this once more.

Just because my great, great, great grandfather Osman Mohamud was a generous, kind man who freed the Bantu slaves, they had the audacity to claim his name. Everyone and their mama knows the difference between real Osman Mohamud and a sheegato.

Hawdian how does it feel to be a troll on both sites. You first claimed Ethiopian, then somalilander and now you're claiming Bantu to diss Osman Mohamuds. I know Osman Mohamuds in Australia, if you're about that life, go and say that to them face to face and let's see what happens.

What do you mean by "Somali" here? There are of course Somalis of bantu descent, but the Somalis from the 5 major tribes mostly do not have a black phenotype.

Try telling that to your cousins @Duchess and @Idol. :russ:

What again do you mean by "Somali" here? Somalis of bantu descent are black, sure. But I wouldn't go as far as to say Somalis from the 5 major tribes are "black".

:ohlord:

Nobody can be sure of his true clan.
But what is certain is that he is from one of the lowly untouchable clans (Midgaan, Madow, etc).

In Somalia this would be shot if he even touched a noble Somali. Inferiority complex much.

This is sad, I hope the Somalis that turned our fellow Muslim in to the spiteful person he is today get what they deserve.:kanyehmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts