Abdillahi Yusuf Legacy. A Total Legend

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
You're not the real owner, the real owners are cadcad.

You're a guest from Ghana.

The Cadcad are themselves not the indigenous people.
The real people who can claim Xamar is Hawiye. They have been there since the ancient egyptians or even during the times of the Hittites or beyond that.

Macalin M

Out here
“HaWiYe CaMe FrOm WeSt AfRiCa”
upload_2020-1-26_21-25-40.jpeg

The real people who can claim Xamar is Hawiye. They have been there since the ancient egyptians or even during the times of the Hittites or beyond that.

nigga what ? ethnic somalis did not exist during the time of hittites or ancient egyptians

My maternal uncle who was al itihad was present during the arrest of AY according to him the dhulbuhante and the majerten even members of AY subsubsubclan wanted to murder the dude, but some Isaaq guys was against the idea an argued that he was still muslim and should not be killed when he could later better his ways so they set him free. This was one of the greatest mistakes in Somali history they say he was stinking of fear too but who would not during a situation like that lol when your clan members want to kill you.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

My great grandfather who was the king of Somalis, had slaves all over the world, he freed hawiye slaves, also Bantus. Overral you should thank me and my lineage since my grandfather was a kind hearted man and didn't want to enslave your people any longer.

@Céleste why do you think hawiyes hate darood? We used to enslave you guys,

Also my uncle Kenaadid enslaved HGs in hobyo, ask @Mckenzie

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
My maternal uncle who was al itihad was present during the arrest of AY according to him the dhulbuhante and the majerten even members of AY subsubsubclan wanted to murder the dude, but some Isaaq guys was against the idea an argued that he was still muslim and should not be killed when he could later better his ways so they set him free. This was one of the greatest mistakes in Somali history they say he was stinking of fear too but who would not during a situation like that lol when your clan members want to kill you.
Why is this still crying about Abdullahi Yusuf.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
My great grandfather who was the king of Somalis, had slaves all over the world, he freed hawiye slaves, also Bantus. Overral you should thank me and my lineage since my grandfather was a kind hearted man and didn't want to enslave your people any longer.

@Céleste why do you think hawiyes hate darood? We used to enslave you guys,

Also my uncle Kenaadid enslaved HGs in hobyo, ask @Mckenzie

Keenadid was puppet for the Italians. The First Ina Yeey:mjlol:

Everyone knows MJ cant defeat Sacad or any other HG subclan, only by Foreign Muscles.

Trending