Abdillahi Yusuf Legacy. A Total Legend

The "unukah leh" mentality will never stop until all of somalia is for every clan to live in. Do you think that while other clans cannot enter your lands, you can come on here claiming xamar for all? So long as I cannot go to Garoowe, boosaaso, Hargeysa or any other city of somalia without being looked down upon, xamar will be only for Hawiyes and other minority tribes.

You @Ayubi are most certainly not the only daarood who has argued about this. I have heard countless arguments from the likes of you saying "Mogadishu is the capital, we should share it" whilst being qabiilist and claiming that other clans should not be permitted to live in their lands. Mogadishu might be the capital but it is an abgaal city within ABGAAL territory. Further more @towerheist created a thread about many hg living in Mogadishu. Go look it up. How is it that mjs here claim jubbaland based on Daaroodnimo but we HG cannot claim xamar based on Hawiyenimo? Lol

Xawadle have more claim to Xamar than MJs or any other Darod.

Abgaals are the largest in Xamar followed by HG and then Murusade
I actually seen towerheist thread and there was more Daroods in xamar then HG according to the censes he quoted. There was only 2000 Avergidir and 2,900 Daroods. Also I haven't seen Xawaadle in the list. I'm not doubting that HG live there but a big portion, came there throw tuugonimo and xaraam ways from Mudug and if Somalia was to ever see justice and stability, all those properties and homes should be returned to their original owners and the looters and squatters (Who happen to be mostly HG) need to be rounded up, kicked out and prosecuted. You can loot and rob in this world but Hellfire exists and all those looters, killers and squatters who stole Properties or everything will be held to account on the day of judgement. These are the same HG looters from Mudug who wanted to steal Biimaal property and land but have been resisted and defeated and they tried the same thing to Suure to loot and kill them but got defeated by them. Not all HG but the militia men and tuugos among them.

Anyways, I'm not a qabiilist and I haven't said Hawiyes cannot live in my region. All I said was if Xamar is going to be the capital then it's a city for all Somalis otherwise what's the point of it being a capital?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I actually seen towerheist thread and there was more Daroods in xamar then HG according to the censes he quoted. There was only 2000 Avergidir and 2,900 Daroods. Also I haven't seen Xawaadle in the list. I'm not doubting that HG live there but a big portion, came there throw tuugonimo and xaraam ways from Mudug and if Somalia was to ever see justice and stability, all those properties and homes should be returned to their original owners and the looters and squatters (Who happen to be mostly HG) need to be rounded up, kicked out and prosecuted. You can loot and rob in this world but Hellfire exists and all those looters, killers and squatters who stole Properties or everything will be held to account on the day of judgement. These are the same HG looters from Mudug who wanted to steal Biimaal property and land but have been resisted and defeated and they tried the same thing to Suure to loot and kill them but got defeated by them. Not all HG but the militia men and tuugos among them.

Anyways, I'm not a qabiilist and I haven't said Hawiyes cannot live in my region. All I said was if Xamar is going to be the capital then it's a city for all Somalis otherwise what's the point of it being a capital?
The only tuugs are the from the Kacaan who try to make Xamar Darod as they tried to in Hiiran and failed

HG brought those farms in Sh/Hoose, Including distant relatives of my own. Those same Bilmaal wanted to take back farms they sold and HG are the main power in Sh/Hoose no matter what you believe. There is also peace in Sh/Hoose and both sides have made peace. @SomaliWadaniSoldier is the main HG there along with Sacad and Salebaan and Saruur in smaller numbers. We still own our farms there and Bilmaal know they cant try the path of fighting as that will be a never ending cycle. Marka is a mixed city of HG and Bilmaal and others while HG is the main power in Barawe

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP

Actually the Darood are invaders. We must kick them out from Somalia. They were descendents of Yemeni Black Slaves:wowsweat:

U say its looting, i say its taking back what belonged to ours in the first place .

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
The only tuugs are the from the Kacaan who try to make Xamar Darod as they tried to in Hiiran and failed

HG brought those farms in Sh/Hoose, Including distant relatives of my own. Those same Bilmaal wanted to take back farms they sold and HG are the main power in Sh/Hoose no matter what you believe. There is also peace in Sh/Hoose and both sides have made peace. @SomaliWadaniSoldier is the main HG there along with Sacad and Salebaan and Saruur in smaller numbers. We still own our farms there and Bilmaal know they cant try the path of fighting as that will be a never ending cycle. Marka is a mixed city of HG and Bilmaal and others while HG is the main power in Barawe

Habar Aji f*cked up Biyamaal good.
Biyamaal though they could intimitate Habar Aji by burning poor odayaal to death.

They dont know that HG values Martyrdom and Revenge:damn: Now they know.

For every dead Habar Aji, 10 Biyamaal had to die :ohlord:

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
@Ayubi a big portion of hg came to xamar through looting? My nigga are you on crack? Are you saying my parents and my relatives were involved in looting Xamar? Now you're starting to sound like someone who is hiding their qabyaalad in their posts. At least say it with your chest. You sound cowardly.

Céleste

I agree with you all clans should be able to enter any region, but at the same time Xamar in order to be capitol cannot be in the argument for ownership. If you are saying another city vs say Garowe then there's an argument as none of those are the capitol.

You're right garoowe will never be an equal to xamar.:hemad: my mistake

@Ayubi a big portion of hg came to xamar through looting? My nigga are you on crack? Are you saying my parents and my relatives were involved in looting Xamar? Now you're starting to sound like someone who is hiding their qabyaalad in their posts. At least say it with your chest. You sound cowardly.
I never said your parents or anyone's specific family gained stuff through xaraam ways. All I said was many of the inhabitants that happen to be HG came there in 1991 and looted, killed and squat on illegal property today and that's facts.

Secondly, I'm not a qabiilist and I couldn't give a shit what anonymous posters thinks. If I was one then I would post a lot of qabyaalad but you don't see me doing that. Why should I hide my qabyaalad on an anonymous forum?:umwhat:

Céleste

You are using wrong comparison, compare Garowe to Baydabo :ulyin:

Anyways whats the sensitivity to callin Xamar the capitol for everyone? :damedamn:

All I'm saying is if they dont want somalinimo and a shared country where every somali is seen as equal and have the freedom to go anywhere in somalia, then dont bother crying for xamar. All they want from xamar is to benefit from it, while also enjoying the fruits of their own tuulo.

I believe that xamar belongs to everyone. If you believe in somalinimo and love your own people then you will want them in your tuulo too. I hate hypocrites the most.

I never said your parents or anyone's specific family gained stuff through xaraam ways. All I said was many of the inhabitants that happen to be HG came there in 1991 and looted, killed and squat on illegal property today and that's facts.

Secondly, I'm not a qabiilist and I couldn't give a shit what anonymous posters thinks. If I was one then I would post a lot of qabyaalad but you don't see me doing that. Why should I hide my qabyaalad on an anonymous forum?:umwhat:

Where do you get this "most hg came to loot xamar" from? Do you think that families that have been living there for decades, women, children, elderly traveled all the way from galmudug to xamar, just to loot? :chrisfreshhah:wallahi waxbaa kaa qaldan sxb. The reason I said my family is because, i know damn well i have no thieves in my fam and both of my parents were born there. Or are you gonna say they looted too?:pachah1:

Signs of being a qabiilist
1. Looking down on other tribes
2. Beliving that you're superior
3.when describing historical events, will most likely use words "most", "majority"to point that most of the people of a certain tribe were involved
4. Support their tribesmen even when they speak Ill of other tribes
5. Use words such as mooryaan, hūtū, naago, eydoor, b00n
6. Put one warlord over the other. As in claim that what the warlord from their tribe did wasnt as bad as the other. Let me ask you, is there a better evil? No
:manny:do you finally get it?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
All I'm saying is if they dont want somalinimo and a shared country where every somali is seen as equal and have the freedom to go anywhere in somalia, then dont bother crying for xamar. All they want from xamar is to benefit from it, while also enjoying the fruits of their own tuulo.

I believe that xamar belongs to everyone. If you believe in somalinimo and love your own people then you will want them in your tuulo too. I hate hypocrites the most.

I get you, there needs to be a freedom of movement law passed where any tribe can live anywhere for sure.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Waryada, xamar is a huutu city. The aim is to make it a ceremonial capital with limited power only handling foreign affairs, Defense and immigration. Only one or two district should be left for the Federal gov. The rest can form a Banadir state for huutu. We dont even need a Senate or house of representatives. The real power should be with the states. The days of all somalis meeting in Xamar are over. Let everyone stay /invest in thier degaans with limited contact.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I actually seen towerheist thread and there was more Daroods in xamar then HG according to the censes he quoted

20200126_191829.jpg

3.5K HG and 2.9K Darod. Why the f*ck do you keep speaking out of your ass? Even Raxanweyn have more claim to our city than Darod. You were so laangaab that your clan weren't even broken down :mjlaugh:

@Samaalic Era we need to create a new forum sxb. I cannot believe the lies these cretins want to push.

Last edited:

Macalin M

Out here
Waryada, xamar is a huutu city. The aim is to make it a ceremonial capital with limited power only handling foreign affairs, Defense and immigration. Only one or two district should be left for the Federal gov. The rest can form a Banadir state for huutu. We dont even need a Senate or house of representatives. The real power should be with the states. The days of all somalis meeting in Xamar are over. Let everyone stay /invest in thier degaans with limited contact.
Use nicer words my Zanzibari friend

View attachment 91572

3.5K HG and 2.9K Darod. Why the f*ck do you keep speaking out of your ass? Even Raxanweyn have more claim to our city than Darod. You were so laangaab that your clan weren't even broken down :mjlaugh:

@Samaalic Era we need to create a new forum sxb. I cannot believe the lies these cretins want to push.

The picture is very blurred, but from what I have recognized, Darood were 2.9k out of 65k which makes them around 4 percent.

From which year is this census ?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
The picture is very blurred, but from what I have recognized, Darood were 2.9k out of 65k which makes them around 4 percent.

From which year is this census ?

From 1950 sxb. There were 3.5k HG (mostly Sacad and few Cayr) whilst the entire Darod and all their qurun subclans were only up to 2.9k. Don't listen to their myths that HG came in 1991.

Trending