AbdiGaalDoon and his wife are so inspirational, wallahi

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
A "cuck" according to some of our brothers on here:

What a day it is when I feel more spiritual kinship with a gay Christian man. Subxanallah. Ali's friend was right. This ummah is in shambles!

Then u ain't a real man. The Prophet (saws) used to cook and clean for his wife. You call urself a muslim, but act far from it,by attacking ex muslims and women. Also, Somali women work,cook and clean whilst their husbands gossip at a cafe like girlfriends spilling tea. But,of course, you won't say shit about that,cause,you know "AlL WiMmEnZ iZ EeBiL"
-Being a femcel

Assume i hate women the instant i have a opinion that she dosen’t agree with.

Unironically also talk shit about somali men while calling me a sexist.

Hypocrite much?

True, currently learning how to cook. The Somali culture really needs an update, mfs see a man who is helping his family as less of man.

Also cooking is fun.

there should be a cooking section on this forum

also what is so good about being somali? Mfs think being from a third world is something to be proud of
Next you'll claim wearing baati while cooking suugo is progressive and fun :mjlol:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
VIP
Started out good then

tired-hell-no.gif

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Two people who had no business being married made it work for so long. I wanted to laugh at this, but it was deeply profound :mjcry:

I find it a bit funny that some of our religious members are seemingly against this story when it is an example of what Islam tends to ideally advocate which is that you may not be able to help these types of sexual desires and orientations but you don't have to act on them and a marriage with a member of the opposite sex and trying to start a family with them as they tried to (couldn't cos of the wife's condition which devastated them) is basically the way to go. It ain't Haram to have gay thoughts. It's harm to act on them, basically.

I find it a bit funny that some of our religious members are seemingly against this story when it is an example of what Islam tends to ideally advocate which is that you may not be able to help these types of sexual desires and orientations but you don't have to act on them and a marriage with a member of the opposite sex and trying to start a family with them as they tried to (couldn't cos of the wife's condition which devastated them) is basically the way to go. It ain't Haram to have gay thoughts. It's harm to act on them, basically.
You're right wallahi, you're not judged for feelings, it's the actions that land you in hellfire. In weird way, their marriage is more ideal and more in line with what marriage is actually supposed to be than most straight people's. But let's be honest, an 11min video is only a fraction of their lives.
That bloated old santa looking cùnt could be into some pretty vile shit lol:heh:

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

That all goes out the window when you publicize "your desires".

Honestly I wouldn’t care what my husband’s orientation is as long as he’s not living that lifestyle anymore. They tend to be less judgemental and there would be more communication, seems pretty ideal to me

Honestly I wouldn’t care what my husband’s orientation is as long as he’s not living that lifestyle anymore. They tend to be less judgemental and there would be more communication, seems pretty ideal to me
"I don't care if my husband used to get railed up his arsehole infront of an audience every year at the local pride parade, all that matter is that he's a good communicator now". Stop it walal, there's nothing ideal about that situation.

Last edited:
True, currently learning how to cook. The Somali culture really needs an update, mfs see a man who is helping his family as less of man.

Also cooking is fun.

there should be a cooking section on this forum

also what is so good about being somali? Mfs think being from a third world is something to be proud of
I love cooking as well. Sadly most women are below average cooks. If you wanna eat well you gotta do it yourself

"I don't care if my husband used to get railed up his arsehole infront of an audience every year at the local pride parade, all that matter is that he's a good communicator now". Stop it walal, there's nothing ideal about that situation.
“I’d rather a guy who spent most of high school gang banging an caadan chick with a 10 of his friends”

Is that what you think I should say instead? Because a lot of you men are disgusting anyways, you screw girls all the time who’ve been with all these other men so what’s the issue?

Trending