AbdiGaalDoon and his wife are so inspirational, wallahi

Such a lovely, inspirational couple. I support you, bro. Now please just return to the deen.
So now you've levelled up to an intellectual troll? Unexpected turn of events but in a good way.

Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
@Shimbiris you know the rules of Somalis. I am no longer a Somali. Hehe.

I cook and clean majority of the time. I don't understand why men are so against it. It's better to be doing chores than sit on your ass while at home. Plus, it only takes a short time.

I ask you to accept Jesus. My DMs are open.

Psychologist

Changemaker

I cook and clean majority of the time. I don't understand why men are so against it. It's better to be doing chores than sit on your ass while at home. Plus, it only takes a short time.

True, currently learning how to cook. The Somali culture really needs an update, mfs see a man who is helping his family as less of man.

Also cooking is fun.

there should be a cooking section on this forum

also what is so good about being somali? Mfs think being from a third world is something to be proud of

Last edited:

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne

Walaal,don't listen to the incels here. You are Somali and actually doing something around the house doesn't make you less of a man.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

Inshallah, I will find time to debate you as to why God almighty cannot possibly have a son and how Christianity is a meme and you can make predictable comments about Aisha and all this. Inshallah. I look forward to returning you to Dar el-Islam and smacking aside your Bible. But that aside, you are still a geeljire to me, huuno. Never despair. *affectionately kisses your fivehead*

As for the rest or your statements, I could not agree more. A man must be competent and there is no shame in cleaning and cooking, and taking care of your wife like that is a saxiib whose hooyo raised a catch. In this I am truly proud of you.

“ I cook and clean majority of the time.”
“I ask you to accept Jesus”

Cuck.

Your somali + male card is revoked
:kodaksmiley:

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Walaal,don't listen to the incels here. You are Somali and actually doing something around the house doesn't make you less of a man.

Once you reach your late 20s and older, you don't care what anyone says. It's a very liberating feeling.

Inshallah, I will find time to debate you as to why God almighty cannot possibly have a son and how Christianity is a meme and you can make predictable comments about Aisha and all this. Inshallah. I look forward to returning you to Dar el-Islam and smacking aside your Bible. But that aside, you are still a geeljire to me, huuno. Never despair. *affectionately kisses your fivehead*

As for the rest or your statements, I could not agree more. A man must be competent and there is no shame in cleaning and cooking, and taking care of your wife like that is a saxiib whose hooyo raised a catch. In this I am truly proud of you.

I appreciate your kind words. There is something peaceful about washing the dishes and making lunch with my favourite youtube channels playing videos in the background. I don't even use my dishwasher.

Cuck.

I have a penis and I am over 99% Somali (and 1% Yahuud) according to 23andme.

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
Once you reach your late 20s and older, you don't care what anyone says. It's a very liberating feeling.

I appreciate your kind words. There is something peaceful about washing the dishes and making lunch with my favourite youtube channels playing videos in the background. I don't even use my dishwasher.

I have a penis and I am over 99% Somali (and 1% Yahuud) according to 23andme.
The incels are projecting. They're mad because no woman wants their lazy,chauvinistic asses. Typical cuck behaviour.
tumblr_8f719082be34f0c485e325b1fd067869_19964e3b_1280.jpg

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

Cuck.

Aboowe, I strongly advise you against consuming internet p*rnography or surfing cadaan shayateen websites such as reddit and 4chan where I assume you have learned degenerate words such as... "Cuck". This is not productive use of your time or your bodily fluids. If you are intensely horny please either approach your hooyo about finding you a partner or court a nice young lady yourself ASAP, secure a marriage and work hard to be a good and dutiful, respectable husband like AbdiGaalDoon and think thoroughly about whether or not you want the father of your children to be a man who runs around the interwebz calling random niggas cucks cos they cook and clean at home. As for the consumption of p*rn, please looking into the power of the NoP*rn movement or even prolonged semen retention (hard-mode NoFap). Your male vigor will thank you in 3 months to a year. I can sense it is sorely impaired based on your insecure behavior in this thread.

Aboowe, I strongly advise you against consuming internet p*rnography or surfing cadaan shayateen websites such as reddit and 4chan where I assume you have learned degenerate words such as... "Cuck". This is not productive use of your time or your bodily fluids. If you are intensely horny please either approach your hooyo or court a nice young lady ASAP and secure a marriage and work hard to be a good and dutiful, respectable husband like AbdiGaalDoon and think thoroughly about whether or not you want the father of your children to be a man who runs around the interwebz calling random niggas cucks cos they cook and clean at home.
Bruh stop sucking up to females. I don’t even surf reddit or 4chan every somali back home have the same opinions as me so don’t think that i’m being influenced by the big bad “Cadaan man” i was thought how the be the man of the house not the housewife.

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
Imagine being a male and saying you will cook for your wife i may be an incel but atleast i’m not a soy drinking cuck allhamdullilah. I could never ever clean and cook for a woman and i never will.
:ohlord:
Then u ain't a real man. The Prophet (saws) used to cook and clean for his wife. You call urself a muslim, but act far from it,by attacking ex muslims and women. Also, Somali women work,cook and clean whilst their husbands gossip at a cafe like girlfriends spilling tea. But,of course, you won't say shit about that,cause,you know "AlL WiMmEnZ iZ EeBiL"

Trending