AbdiGaalDoon and his wife are so inspirational, wallahi

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
This thread went 4chan real quick.

Let’s get some things straight.

- It ain’t emasculating to cook or clean. Anyone saying this is actually less of a person in my eyes.

- @AbdiGaalDoon despite hating the West (hehehe), is a father and husband. He also has a job and stable life. What have these people done?

- There is no compulsion in religion. Why are these people forcing their beliefs down other peoples throats?

“I’d rather a guy who spent most of high school gang banging an caadan chick with a 10 of his friends”

Is that what you think I should say instead? Because a lot of you men are disgusting anyways, you screw girls all the time who’ve been with all these other men so what’s the issue?
Let's no muddy the water walal, gang-banging a beluga whale cadaan girl is poor form but it's relatively tame compared to fucking actual men lol. Disgusting? Absolutely, but it's not Sodom and Gomorreah/Jahannam territory. But hey, it's your life hunno.

Straight men think they're top-shaggers but qanis men are absoulte savages wallahi, triple digit bodycounts are the norm lol. Oh, and good luck with those by-monthly HIV scares :heh:

I don't mind cooking , I mostly cook for my tastebuds so don't get surprised you wake in a hospital with food poisoning after you ordered me to do baaris and hilib ,but got baaris and salmonella :mjlol: :manny:

Imagine being a male and saying you will cook for your wife i may be an incel but atleast i’m not a soy drinking cuck allhamdullilah. I could never ever clean and cook for a woman and i never will.
:ohlord:
You’re so ridiculous. Cooking and especially cleaning are life skills, you think relying on a woman or takeout to get fed is okay. That’s so wack

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Such a lovely, inspirational couple. I support you, bro. Now please just return to the deen.

1638461125622.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Let's no muddy the water walal, gang-banging a beluga whale cadaan girl is poor form but it's relatively tame compared to fucking actual men lol. Disgusting? Absolutely, but it's not Sodom and Gomorreah/Jahannam territory. But hey, it's your life hunno.

Straight men think they're top-shaggers but qanis men are absoulte savages wallahi, triple digit bodycounts are the norm lol. Oh, and good luck with those by-monthly HIV scares :heh:

1638461297102.png

Trending