JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Okay adeer.

You're yelling at nothing:

Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:

Amber

A blessed human
You should really see a therapist, walaal. That seems very dangerous and can lead to problems in the future <3

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
I haven't really meant the "I love yous" in my last 3 relationships either but that's the price you pay for committing zina. Welcome to emotional purgatory adeero lol :manny:
Of course, meaningless connections will leave you hollow-hearted. Not particularly unexpected, deep relationships are necessary for family and friends. Why wouldn't the same apply to romantic ones? (Not criticizing you, just thinking about your statement. You bring an interesting perspective to this forum either way).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kulahaa go see a therapist

your mental illness is one for the ages go seek help .

im here for you i will never leave your side like a anus on a hot summer day . sticky and stuck together .

thE depths to your madness is a devine sign that there is god .
such mental instability has to come from the heavens .

i pray for you and your erectile dysfunction to get better , i pray for your mental health to come back i pray for you my son .

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
your mental illness is one for the ages go seek help .

im here for you i will never leave your side like a anus on a hot summer day . sticky and stuck together .

thE depths to your madness is a devine sign that there is god .
such mental instability has to come from the heavens .

i pray for you and your erectile dysfunction to get better , i pray for your mental health to come back i pray for you my son .

U need dealcoholizatoion and then dejiinization

1678615834320.png

Trending