#AbdiExit could have some consequences!

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Somali genes are not weak its just 50 Eurasian and Proto Nilote yet Somalis do not really look mixed because the sun burnt them and they are inbred which cause the serious defects kkkkkk

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Somali genes are weak whether that's the women or the men. Won't stop the #AbdiExit movement tho
Nah bro. Dip out.....dip back in twice. You better correct by arranging your kids marriage tho if they turn out that cadaan.

:russ:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
We should adopt the Turkish or Jewish model of assimilation...marry & integrate foreign women into our culture and raise the children only as Somalis.

Ethnic identity matters not race.
It would help the gene pool alot to bring new genes in, but i'm gonna have to arrange my kids marriage. Can't have them creating a super albinoid race, two generations of xalimos should get the colour back and maintain our phenotypes.

I was actually talking about this with a coworker last week. Somalis have some of the weakest genes in the world if we mix with anything the kid will barely look like he has any Somali in him (usually) but if a bantu mixes with anybody the baby will come out looking like a typical Bantu with maybe a slight difference to the 100% bantus
We have weak genes because we have its been only Somali + Somali.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
We'd look like north africans before diving into that nilotic malab. :pachah1:
Bro this time it should be a mix of 4. One xalimo, latina, cadaan and light skin baddie. It's our role as men to expand our gene pool and make it healthy.

In fact we're doing this wrong. Let the barkad abdi lookign faraxs get the help they need and balance out the gene pool. Us good looking faraxs will keep the xalimos company. This use of eugenics should remove the bad genes and express our best genes only. Other races have all done this except for us.

Trending

Latest posts