Abaarso Is Beautiful Proven Science

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Samaalism Ogaden is fighting hard for kismaayo port now kkkk he lost berbera port, the strategy is jubbaland kkkkk. But at least he has qorsho. What is HJ/HY/DHULOS plan just mucurad niyahow wax kale ma sheegi karta, spoilers all over the place like caare, fowsiyo in hamar, galgala shabab, dhulbahante is like 5 admins hamar, pl, sl, khatumo, iyo meelo SIDI CAWAANKA AH OO TREATY UU BAHAN THERE IS NO COUNCIL EVEN YAA LALA HADLA MEEL AAN COUNCIL AMA HOGAAN LAHAYN

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
You keep on saying factory and 2dollar

Why are Germany and China always on top. They are leading manufacturers and are rich

What are you producing how you gonna increase GDP if at this stage now no Somali country meets 100% of its need in Food Water and Power.

Will degrees feed them

Keep on trying to discredit me but you haven't answered the question.

Is the economy gonna just rely on imports of basic necessities

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I AM APART OF SOOL I HAVE VILLAGE LEGALLY THERE, SO I AM PREPARED TO BE DEPENDENT IN SOMALILAND IN RETURN FOR MY GDP BAH DUBAYS TO TAKE HIGH SKILLED JOBS, PPL PLAY GAMES IN SOMALIA WALA QARIYA WAXANI, ANIGU WAXAYGU WAA TOOS WEEYE

What high skilled jobs

The economy is not there yet

Go read about sustainable development

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Samaalism Isaaq is going play huge role in Somalia cause the world is english speaking now, other somalis arent ahead with the game of english world, they dont get the concepts at all and will fail in everything thats why abaarso is suited towards u. Thats why sharmarke prolly got cigaal cuz he wanted english sphere of the world, the rest of the world ma haystan cilmi, since the cilmi is in english hence in america. anyone can establish their universities and professor basic subjects. They still speak italian kkkkk alot or arabic where the knowledge is over in PL.

I want to take advantage of that fursad and join SL and lead pl in this new english dominated world, intaysan iga hormarin kkkk

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ditoore been gassing up SM like we the king makers of somaliland. Stop this isku dir :ufdup:

I just present proof, i dont decide for them, its up to them to investigate. Sheeko isku udir iyo fraud iyo waxasi suuqa madow idin ka dhigay and u think i wud use such strategy, thats where u failed with the doctor and the world laffs back at ya

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ditoore been gassing up SM like we the king makers of somaliland. Stop this isku dir :ufdup:

U will not interfere in me getting my boys into abaarso nice try isku dir boy, xasid ba tahay waxba ima rabtid u want inaad iga dhigtid qabiil but me and samalism will not entertain it cause ur jealous that ur pocket is gonna be empty and u will never get in there anyways it will be siyasin who cut deals for power and clans. U want me to focus on u and your 1 dolalr pocket, sun tzu said no, your not worth my bah dubays GDP, u dont know western world niyahow, if i focus on u and ur 1 dollar, i am losing

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Gucci mane your not a siyasi u cant go into world politics pointing qabil and nation, siyasi knows its about cutting deals and interests traded, if u point to me as qabil, u will say to the world and play race card when its pure economical calculations and returns and u will hurt sacad muse not me as the world just want the benjamins to be with their locals so their strong team noone is interested in your myths and thinking isku dir is real when money on table that is not provable in wealth. Siyasad baro dano weeye niyahow, dan baan arkay hada, i never saw an interest in somaliland before to talk on, thats politician you are not one, you are the cheerleaders like faysal ali waraabe all emotional in world stage.

I will even organize payments to REAL SACAD MUSE TO ENTER YEAR 7 PROGRAM FOR BAH DUBAYS VILLAGE MEN IN FALIDHIDIN SOOL, ITS ALL INTERESTS WARYAA GUCCI, QABILKA IS JUST A VEHICLE TO GET THERE AS A GROUP AND BECOME INDEPENDENT FINANCIALLY IN THE END

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Samaalism OPEN IT UP FOR BUSINESS, I WILL MAKE SURE WE SELECT OUR BEST AND IF HE PASSES YOUR STRICT TESTS I WILL PAY HIGH MONEY NIYAHOW, AT LEAST THAT IS SHOPE HE WILL COME 100K SALARY FOR LIFE WORKING IN HAYADO PUNTAND, HALKA KUWA KALE MALAYSIA JOGGAN

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Samaalism WE CAN WORK OUT PRICES FAIRLY NIYAHOW. PUNTITES GO TO AMOUD ALSO BUT I DONT WANT THAT. I WANT EARLY INTERVENTION AT YEAR 7 SO HE IS PREPARED FOR WESTERN LEVEL OF THOUGHT.

FOR THOSE 4 YEARS I WILL PAY WATEVER HE IS STUDYING AND ITS MARKET VALUE IN SOMALIA, SO IF HE STUDIES TECHNOLOGY, I WILL CHECK TECHNOLOGY SALARIES IN HAYADAHA PUNTLAND, WE WILL WORK SOMETHING FAIR.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Samaalism SIILANYO KNOWS MY FATHER but I d ont think he has any sacad muse friends not that he has mentioned, he said silanyo was minister and he was in government sector working as diplomat he actually bailed him out of prison once kkkkk.

we are familiar with reer burco ppl more historically cause it was center of north at the time, my awoowe is well known there but thats a problem cause THEY R THE ISSUE KKKK. We dont know hargeisa ppl at all historically not nugaalis anyways, i m ean 1960 afterwards but not before