Abaarso Is Beautiful Proven Science

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
See that is science not emotions, I can see it, if I can''t then it is classified as emotion. It's simple idealogy what I follow and not sure why people hate me for it like you don't follow it too. U gonna sit there and have some read stories to u and brain wash you but not show you anything in your eyes what he is saying? kkkkk right u stay on that model if u want but please stay out of scholarships, wait for the brains to come back who will get hired for services locally by puntites, diaspora, foreign investors while the dummies like most somalis on somalispot will get job as retail workers like the white ppl do. There is no 4.5 to intelligence, it has to be 'nurtured.

That's why I know abaarso will work. See SL schools are good up untill year 7 then 'abaarso' intervenes with 'western knowledge' to prepare him for real degree, they will do this across all sacad musa for 10 years untill they become 1000 sacad muse with harvard degrees. While puntland even though they send a-lot of Puntites to universities, lakin meeshay uu diiran ma keeanyso shahado la aqbali karo inu ku shaqaysto, marka waa ku khasaaray the investment on ethiopia/sudan/china/malaysia. Everytime the sacad musa will come and take jobs across the nation and be paid 50k, while you remain with your useless degree.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The abaarso method works. U don't need much knowledge in primary years, it's in high school they nurture the brain, and in puntland the high school is LOCAL, marka they're locals will be refused any jobs in somalia and sacad musa will have good quality harvard degrees, while puntite is in egypt kkkkk or another arab country. Even those arab countries are sitting in western universities for their locals, same with chinese, indians, there is no university oo dhab ah aduunka laga reebo western world. Your wasting your time with these african, asian, middle eastern markets, there is no degree that any company will recognize because it's not CILMI, waa ISLAMIST oo wax cilmi ay lee yihin aanann jirin

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We need to be realistic as Somalis not all of us are going to be 1% and elite and there is no point fighting over it. Most Somalis the bulk are good at 'talking' aad bay uu jecel yihin hadalka, so customer service roles are going to open once industries and the real brain power are sent to scholarship to create those opportunities for u. U dont even read 'essays' stay out of this game walal, you will get scholarship and no company will hire u still and then u ruin our education quality. Customer service is big area a-lot of Somalis will be employed, very few are intellectuals, the rest basic STEM fields but only 'average' weeye nothing special type worker. Societies are classed because ppl are better suited where they return a result rather then sitting in an area u dont provide any return on investment. Its not good for u cuz u wont get paid, its waste of resources for govt to send u on 4.5 mission as our ppl will be angry we are funding somalispot types into research scholarship who can barely read a paragraph, they will find a job for u that is mundane like warehouse or customer service depending on your attitude, most somalis are fuckin BRAIN DEAD SXB. WE MUST SHOW OUR GOVT LACAGTISA ISKAMA GUBO FOR 4.5 IYO EMOTION AND HAS RETURN ON INVESTMENT AND TRACK RECORD LIKE YOU DO ON C.V WARYAA OR ELSE NOONE IS INVESTING INTO A PLACE THAT BURNS MONEY CAUSE OF QABIL LOVE

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
As Somalis teach them and wave the benjamins and say this is economy how it works, u need to prove how it will increase to more benjamins, not yell allah to me or black lives matter, those benjamins needs to increase and ur emotions wont help that, your sacked and that will happen to all somalis as they want to go against the rule of economy. Noone will pay a somali with a bad attitude and no drive in life and wanna just be normal u will get a normal salary then since that is what ur worth, lacagtani iskama gubayo TO FEED UR EGO. If somalis really lived around white ppl and not black ppl or muslims way fahmi lahayeen lakin their isolated to ghetto communities dee. sxb if business dont turn over profit, ninkani bananka ayuu seexanaya, dawladna cawinayso ma jiro ma aha CORPORATION AMA BANKI. CORPORATION NEED TO SHOW PROFITS EACH YEAR TO SHAREHOLDERS, SO WHEN UR SOMALI ASS COMES IN U WANT A POSITION BECAUSE IT PAYS WELL BUT U DONT PROVE YOUR WORTH IT THE STOCKHOLDER SACK THE CEO. IF SOMALI PUT THEMSELVES IN THEIR SHOES U WUD SEE WHY THEY NEED THE BEST DEGREES, EXPERIENCE, NOT BANGLADESH UNIVERSITIES OR ARAB ONLY WESTERN IS GOLD STANDARD AND PROVEN

Last edited:
Ditoore I’ve seen you many times say the weakness of sacadmuse is military. That is a complete false notion. We faced the brunt of the SNA and liberated awdal and waqooyi galbeed on our own. We karbashed both garxajis and gadabursi into submission. There are more sacad muse taliye urur in Somaliland army than all other clans put together. Our military commanders are the best and brightest with the highest exam results from school.

Abaarso is also building a second branch in berbera fully funded by DP world.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ditoore I’ve seen you many times say the weakness of sacadmuse is military. That is a complete false notion. We faced the brunt of the SNA and liberated awdal and waqooyi galbeed on our own. We karbashed both garxajis and gadabursi into submission. There are more sacad muse taliye urur in Somaliland army than all other clans put together. Our military commanders are the best and brightest with the highest exam results from school.

U got lucky as sacad muse cuz the world swung to english speaking empires and all knowledge is know in english and every other nation has to go there to learn chinese students, indians, arabs. But it's only puntites who are told you go to malaysia, egypt, ethiopia ama meel aan shahadisa shaqo ku heli karin, wats the point u send your locals they will come and have no job when sacad muse kid applies for the job who is local and is paid 50k, while puntite kid wonders why he nevers gets good paying jobs, because u have bad leaders, they speak to u economically like aduunka iyo return on investment, waxay gaban dhaqan weji fican aduunka iyo dadka tusi which is EMOTIONAL and not science. In science he has to prove he isnt emotional and can produce locals who have good skills, degree, and can do high skilled work so there is no need for foreigners to come and take it or diaspora. Diaspora like me and u dont need it sxb, we want them to apply for it so we have both our clans men in local and diaspora rich right?

I dont mind sacad muse lakin waa in la heeshiya for the TREATY AREAS HY/HJ/DHULOS. Leave warsangeli their SULTANATE and they know how to make a decision and stick to it. but these dhulos/hy/hj sxb dan nooguma jiro both of us we only lose our state status for aborigines oo aan tashan karin oo shan meel ku wada jiro, its sad how they wanna shame SL with shabab in burco and erigavo saying to the world DONT TRUST SACAD MUSE IN HARGEISA, I CAN SEE WHAT THEIR DOING ISNT HURTING PL CUZ THE CIA TALKS TO PSF AND SEES THEY WANT TO MAKE PUNTLAND LOOK LIKE ITS UNDER TERROR ATTACK LIKE WESTERN WORLD IS, THEIR LIFTING OUR PROFILE UP, THEY HATE U DEEP DOWN AND SOLVE IT SXB, DONT LET THEM DRAG U INTO THAT HELL

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Samaalism on a serious note I have clans men in village in sool, am i technically a somalilander and get spots for my nomads? I am prepared to negiotate for my clansmen as long as its not destructive or conflict driven on any region cuz the world today is in short supply of solutions while high supply of destruction, its business model supply/demand ma garatay thats why smart ones target where there is less ppl focusing and let the idiots fill the conflict model idealogy.

Samaalism u need to learn to cut deals niyahow, the whole world is about interest which are short term ama ku meel gaar like hobbies nothing is permanent untill the interest dies out. 50 bah dubays over 5 year period nomads I can provide who are somalilanders in falidhidhin sool their good people wallahi, ragga guulaysto waan uu sacab tuna ileen waa cilmi dee. I will be able to get 50 bah dubays local to take all hayad jobs locally in puntland and our GDP increase and we can sure bah dubays is superior to other puntites who are not eligible, while my bah dubays sin diaspora work hard on success. We can have sacad muse and bah dubays alliance. The only thing i dont know is what u want in return. Sxb danaheena uma jojjino qabiil iyo siyasad. I know u aint sending shit to burco and erigavoo like u want to send shabab holders in their town it will ruin your abaarso as comprised as u send in terrorist lovers to harvard which is what HY/HJ want and fowsiya adan in hamar is screaming for hawiyennimo and in galgala they are shabab and u know it.

sxb u beat them in siyasada dont have to go down to their level and show sacad muse is above that

Last edited:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

Somaliland is not for Sacad Muse & Sacad Muse is not Somaliland.

Everyone that signs up for the military undergoes the same training at dararweyne and have "kinda" the same opportunity the progress.

You have no proof of those numbers, somaliland doesn't father data on who you're clan is.

All developments in Somaliland is for all.

@DR OSMAN the only time clan is checked is during voter registration where you need to provide proof that you come from over of the clans that inhabit Somaliland
Dhulbahante Warsangali Isaaq Ciise Samaroon Gadubuursi & Gabooye etc..

There's not just Abaarso:
  • Hargeisa University (partners with kings college London)
  • University of Burco (Arab University Association)
  • Sheikh Technical Vetenary College
  • Amoud - already has the reputation as the oldest and best

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somaliland is not for Sacad Muse & Sacad Muse is not Somaliland.

Everyone that signs up for the military undergoes the same training at dararweyne and have "kinda" the same opportunity the progress.

You have no proof of those numbers, somaliland doesn't father data on who you're clan is.

All developments in Somaliland is for all.

@DR OSMAN the only time clan is checked is during voter registration where you need to provide proof that you come from over of the clans that inhabit Somaliland
Dhulbahante Warsangali Isaaq Ciise Samaroon Gadubuursi & Gabooye etc..

There's not just Abaarso:
  • Hargeisa University (partners with kings college London)
  • University of Burco (Arab University Association)
  • Sheikh Technical Vetenary College
  • Amoud - already has the reputation as the oldest and best

xasidnimada iska daa niinkani waa guulaystay, isdhiib, waa cilmi, emotionka daa meel ma aado lacagna kuma helaysid. There is no way they can send burco and erigavo ppl thru abaarso which will cause PL to report harvard that their hiring a city of terrorists to its institution and that is what u want to happen as u dont want this succeed sxb BECUZ IT PAINS U SACAD MUSE AYAA LEH, let him fuckin eat niyahow, its better then noone eating thats why i know your not somalilander sxb, you always tlak about puntland dhulbahante, WARSANGELI, see your about DAGAAL SXB. Adaa isqarxinaysid where as every nation talks about itself not other communities. Like new york talks about new york, why you not talking about burco and erigavo.? because dan kale lee dahay soo ma aha conflict model boy who has no power anywhere and loses everywhere he goes

SirLancelLord

VIP
Early schooling needs to be the best as between the ages of 4 - 12 is when you're brain is like a sponge and takes in everything.

Which is why kids learn language easier and quicker.

You keep on banging about univerity education which is good but where are the jobs all these graduates want white collar jobs in offices where are these jobs gonna come from when you don't have industries you need production and manufacturing first

Somaliland can't hire all of them as civil servants.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Early schooling needs to be the best as between the ages of 4 - 12 is when you're brain is like a sponge and takes in everything.

Which is why kids learn language easier and quicker.

You keep on banging about univerity education which is good but where are the jobs all these graduates want white collar jobs in offices where are these jobs gonna come from when you don't have industries you need production and manufacturing first

Somaliland can't hire all of them as civil servants.

@Samaalism Look what he is saying low skilled industries buu raba for somaliland so its paid less, not harvard skills so when companies come yo uget paid 80k, he wants u in coca cola factory with 1 dollar walletkaga every year kkkk u wont compete nowhere near puntite with that. Adigo 1 dollar jeebkaga ku jiro u cant compete with someone in the west with 50k in his pocket. Sirlance u gave up on isaaq iska sheeg runta. its not about factories its about your locals income niyahow cause taxes come from income only, u need him to be on high income indnustries like singapore did abaarso everywhere in sacad muse iyo issa muse territories u can come and work as servants as u have no harvard degree. cayaartu waa localka inay jeebkooda 50k ku jira and sending money to you, not u sending western money to them, your sharing your gdp wiith him kkkk while sucking on european economy kkkk u dumb c*nt

SirLancelLord

VIP
xasidnimada iska daa niinkani waa guulaystay, isdhiib, waa cilmi, emotionka daa meel ma aado lacagna kuma helaysid. There is no way they can send burco and erigavo ppl thru abaarso which will cause PL to report harvard that their hiring a city of terrorists to its institution and that is what u want to happen as u dont want this succeed sxb BECUZ IT PAINS U SACAD MUSE AYAA LEH, let him fuckin eat niyahow, its better then noone eating thats why i know your not somalilander sxb, you always tlak about puntland dhulbahante, WARSANGELI, see your about DAGAAL SXB. Adaa isqarxinaysid where as every nation talks about itself not other communities. Like new york talks about new york, why you not talking about burco and erigavo.? because dan kale lee dahay soo ma aha conflict model boy who has no power anywhere and loses everywhere he goes

Don't make stupid statement.

I'm one of a few Somalilanders who eats Somaliland who doesn't see qabiil I brush that off of someone asks me.

Somaliland can be the #1 in so many things but it's room by poor managers and needs a change and reform

Somaliland is for all not just the original inhabitants but everyone that comes in

SirLancelLord

VIP
@Samaalism Look what he is saying low skilled industries buu raba for somaliland so its paid less, not harvard skills so when companies come yo uget paid 80k, he wants u in coca cola factory with 1 dollar walletkaga every year kkkk u wont compete nowhere near puntite with that. Adigo 1 dollar jeebkaga ku jiro u cant compete with someone in the west with 50k in his pocket. Sirlance u gave up on isaaq iska sheeg runta. its not about factories its about your locals income niyahow cause taxes come from income only, u need him to be on high income indnustries like singapore did abaarso everywhere in sacad muse iyo issa muse territories u can come and work as servants as u have no harvard degree. cayaartu waa localka inay jeebkooda 50k ku jira and sending money to you, not u sending western money to them, your sharing your gdp wiith him kkkk while sucking on european economy kkkk u dumb c*nt

Where are you gonna get your food from
You're appliances from

Who's gonna pay you 80k in the country now

U got lucky as sacad muse cuz the world swung to english speaking empires and all knowledge is know in english and every other nation has to go there to learn chinese students, indians, arabs. But it's only puntites who are told you go to malaysia, egypt, ethiopia ama meel aan shahadisa shaqo ku heli karin, wats the point u send your locals they will come and have no job when sacad muse kid applies for the job who is local and is paid 50k, while puntite kid wonders why he nevers gets good paying jobs, because u have bad leaders, they speak to u economically like aduunka iyo return on investment, waxay gaban dhaqan weji fican aduunka iyo dadka tusi which is EMOTIONAL and not science. In science he has to prove he isnt emotional and can produce locals who have good skills, degree, and can do high skilled work so there is no need for foreigners to come and take it or diaspora. Diaspora like me and u dont need it sxb, we want them to apply for it so we have both our clans men in local and diaspora rich right?

I dont mind sacad muse lakin waa in la heeshiya for the TREATY AREAS HY/HJ/DHULOS. Leave warsangeli their SULTANATE and they know how to make a decision and stick to it. but these dhulos/hy/hj sxb dan nooguma jiro both of us we only lose our state status for aborigines oo aan tashan karin oo shan meel ku wada jiro, its sad how they wanna shame SL with shabab in burco and erigavo saying to the world DONT TRUST SACAD MUSE IN HARGEISA, I CAN SEE WHAT THEIR DOING ISNT HURTING PL CUZ THE CIA TALKS TO PSF AND SEES THEY WANT TO MAKE PUNTLAND LOOK LIKE ITS UNDER TERROR ATTACK LIKE WESTERN WORLD IS, THEIR LIFTING OUR PROFILE UP, THEY HATE U DEEP DOWN AND SOLVE IT SXB, DONT LET THEM DRAG U INTO THAT HELL
We know how to deal with a nomad. The idoor name is actually a name for the Nuux Ismail clan of sacad muse who were merchants who used to bring shoes clothes timir and all other goods that were traded in the Silk Road to somalis. Ogaden didn’t know what a lot of the trinkets that nuux Ismail was bringing so would say idoori, pick for me. That’s were idoor came from. Ogaden would trade there gashaantis and there camels walle waa in aan uu duceyno they helped multiply our numbers.

You gotta give props to how we domesticated Garxajis HJ and Dhulbahante. Ogaden are subjects of our sultanate aswell lakin xabashi ba iga haysta. We virtually control all DDS economy. The traditional mooryaans are all domesticated.

We are also not part of the conflict model. In 1827 the British and the Habar awal clan elders signed a friendship and commerce treaty were the Habar Awal and all its subjects and dependents can use any British port. This was as a response of our navy apprehending and killed some British merchants who were in our territorial water. Nabadgeliyo aya ingrisku rabeen. 2 hundred years ago ba dowlad lano aqonsana.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We know how to deal with a nomad. The ***** name is actually a name for the Nuux Ismail clan of sacad muse who were merchants who used to bring shoes clothes timir and all other goods that were traded in the Silk Road to somalis. Ogaden didn’t know what a lot of the trinkets that nuux Ismail was bringing so would say *****i, pick for me. That’s were ***** came from. Ogaden would trade there gashaantis and there camels walle waa in aan uu duceyno they helped multiply our numbers.

You gotta give props to how we domesticated Garxajis HJ and Dhulbahante. Ogaden are subjects of our sultanate aswell lakin xabashi ba iga haysta. We virtually control all DDS economy. The traditional mooryaans are all domesticated.

We are also not part of the conflict model. In 1827 the British and the Habar awal clan elders signed a friendship and commerce treaty were the Habar Awal and all its subjects and dependents can use any British port. This was as a response of our navy apprehending and killed some British merchants who were in our territorial water. Nabadgeliyo aya ingrisku rabeen. 2 hundred years ago ba dowlad lano aqonsana.

Who are these 'dependents'? let me guess dhulos/ogaden/hy/hj cuz u were at the coast, u had the admin set up there and played the aborigines on themselves and picked up british knowledge and ensured it never reached them so they remain like that kkkkk, thats brutal niyahow but they surround u in numbers the aborigines kkkk u need treaty with them as dependents. Hadi aadan mamul samaysan waa lagu tashanaya thats a fact of life, waa lagu nidaamiya, so they should focus on creating something before this happen rather then be stuck in conflict models

SirLancelLord

VIP
We know how to deal with a nomad. The ***** name is actually a name for the Nuux Ismail clan of sacad muse who were merchants who used to bring shoes clothes timir and all other goods that were traded in the Silk Road to somalis. Ogaden didn’t know what a lot of the trinkets that nuux Ismail was bringing so would say *****i, pick for me. That’s were ***** came from. Ogaden would trade there gashaantis and there camels walle waa in aan uu duceyno they helped multiply our numbers.

Why are you tribalistic

What you're tribe is shouldn't matter but what you being to the table

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Samaalism same thing happened in PL coastal mj dominated the interior mj. They called us 'garabsare' like in the interior while they operated on the coastline ma garatay isolating all the rest of majerten to bah dir. It caused vicious wars among us. So i can understand wat ur saying about interior clans, even hargeisa was built much later, it was all at berbera for Isaaq. I think once they secured the interior and place to operate they went for land grabs with british knowledge kkkk while the aborigines kept up sirlancelord game of ISAAQ BAAN NAHAY kkkkkk. its all cool we all do it to each other in every clan we know the truth either u take it or another clan will wa la yaqan sharciga dalka yaan laga hormarin is wat they say alot

SirLancelLord

VIP
@DR OSMAN @Samaalism

Read these pages on the first Interactions between the English and the Somalis

Doc1_01.jpg

Doc1_02.jpg
Doc1_04.jpg
Doc1_05.jpg
Doc1_06.jpg
Doc1_07.jpg
Doc1_08.jpg
Doc1_09.jpg
Doc1_10.jpg
Doc1_11.jpg

Who are these 'dependents'? let me guess dhulos/ogaden/hy/hj cuz u were at the coast, u had the admin set up there and played the aborigines on themselves and picked up british knowledge and ensured it never reached them so they remain like that kkkkk, thats brutal niyahow but they surround u in numbers the aborigines kkkk u need treaty with them as dependents. Hadi aadan mamul samaysan waa lagu tashanaya thats a fact of life, waa lagu nidaamiya, so they should focus on creating something before this happen rather then be stuck in conflict models
Kkkk why do you think the mad mullah was obsessed with berbera. Casinadisa ayu aha. This is where he learnt Quran.

Trending

Latest posts