Abaarso Is Beautiful Proven Science

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hadalka yar ba ku damqaya but the insults from garxajis directed towards habar awal for the last 25 years and especially in the last 2 years kuma damqo

I can see the game ur playing again u switched it to america universities cuz of high investments in research facilities, where-as the rest of the world are only normal knowledge kkkk they dont dedicate much to research(cuz its costly and not much return in inventions kkkk) even the chinese adopted the capture economy and slowly buy the knowledge thru intellectual theft after realizing research requires so much capital and the brains are not there, they operae like real dawlad dee all about what do i get back but somalis dont sxb 4.5 kulaha but not MEASUREMENTS AND RETURN RATIOS SO PPL CAN SEE DATA AND PROOF TO PRESENT TO SHAREHOLDERS

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Samaalism I am very happy for u deep down, kama xumi niin tashdo oo naga hormaray harvard iyo meeshay cayaarta ka socoto aduunka waa guul ama conflict modelkani sirlance wax return on investment ka soo baxa ma jire lakin isagu waa aborigine waba qorshihisa taas to stay relevant, its sad PL entertains them old reserve areas of wild clans

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Hadalka yar ba ku damqaya but the insults from garxajis directed towards habar awal for the last 25 years and especially in the last 2 years kuma damqo

Stop generalising

It's old clan rivalry that now has done political because our system allows one to rule the other. Without conflict

But our generation can stop this is we all just see ourselves as Somalilanders first and work on making each of our lives better and our country we have no problems

Poverty creates conflict and this current administration is very tribalistic in how they operate and who gets funds for developement

It's been priced constantly more recently with the settlement grading and Burco Technical College

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I just hate sirlancelord not being mature when u lose ninka ragga congratulates the victor markasi buu yirahda wax aan ka barte niyahow, not conflict model

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Samaalism hold onto abaarso as the rights and ensure no-one else takes any potential harvard scholarship without SL, that's a huge trademark and domination on the market place, all somalis will be forced to decide abaarso intervention into western universities or stay with your fake degrees and sitting in cafes while sacad muse locals dominates all somalia sector work where high skills is needed, u can send sirlance to coca cola factory to earn his aboriginal salary, his hy will be o weak as they are all in factories and the elite sacad muse in all hayad jobs and then oil jobs, it just circulates as the economy grows u keep taking elite positions eventually leads to HJ/HY asking for male driver roles for sacad muse as it pays better then factory work as the treaty says 'dependents' it is real THEY ARE DEPENDENT

SirLancelLord

VIP
I just hate sirlancelord not being mature when u lose ninka ragga congratulates the victor markasi buu yirahda wax aan ka barte niyahow, not conflict model

Why are you keep saying conflict model.

This is not a conflict

There should be no losers in the country

We want the wealth of Qatar for all citizens with a government like Scandinavia

If even a percentage of you're citizens are poor you lose

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Why are you keep saying conflict model.

This is not a conflict

There should be no losers in the country

We want the wealth of Qatar for all citizens with a government like Scandinavia

If even a percentage of you're citizens are poor you lose

CAQLIGA HA SHAQAYO NIIN DADKISA LOCALKA AH HARVARD GEEYO ADIGUNA LOCALKAYGA WAXAY JOGGAN ETHIOPIA AMA PAKISTAN. THAT IS VICTORY SXB, MA AHA DOOD NIYAHOW AMA WAA CADIFAD HADAN IS CEEBEEYO. SAMAALISM ABORIGINES DONT STOP FIGHTING NOTICE, MA GARTAN MARKA LA AMUUSO

SirLancelLord

VIP
@Samaalism hold onto abaarso as the rights and ensure no-one else takes any potential harvard scholarship without SL, that's a huge trademark and domination on the market place, all somalis will be forced to decide abaarso intervention into western universities or stay with your fake degrees and sitting in cafes while sacad muse locals dominates all somalia sector work where high skills is needed, u can send sirlance to coca cola factory to earn his aboriginal salary, his hy will be o weak as they are all in factories and the elite sacad muse in all hayad jobs and then oil jobs, it just circulates as the economy grows u keep taking elite positions eventually leads to HJ/HY asking for male driver roles for sacad muse as it pays better then factory work as the treaty says 'dependents' it is real THEY ARE DEPENDENT

You're still not understanding.

Who will pay a Somali 80K with a master's degree from Harvard in Somaliland

Do we have high tech companies - No

Large multinational companies - No

Everything is imported the country doesnt produce anything except for items but not at demand levels

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You're still not understanding.

Who will pay a Somali 80K with a master's degree from Harvard in Somaliland

Do we have high tech companies - No

Large multinational companies - No

Samaalism no wonder u have trouble with them they want to learn the world when u learned centuries before, it doesnt matter if he is somali or not its academics and harvard, he can work where-ever he wants locally or diaspora for f*ck sakes ppl are paying for his experience and knowledge, he can travel anywhere in the world and still dominate any job that requires high skills becuz his degree qualifies him, u will stay in coca cola factory 2 dollar a day for all HY and remain traditionally backwards as u r not intended to be the elite iska faham waxad tihin RURAL FOLKS, noone gonna dump investment into u cuz your not smart sxb and lose their money, understand the world its about getting something back not arguign about every point someone says its vicious cycle that one of no return in investment which u will do in harvard if sent not understanding the world because ur HY your dependent as the treaty said not just anyone in that zone in the interior wouldve needed him annd his port and u were not allowed in education he recieved

Stop generalising

It's old clan rivalry that now has done political because our system allows one to rule the other. Without conflict

But our generation can stop this is we all just see ourselves as Somalilanders first and work on making each of our lives better and our country we have no problems

Poverty creates conflict and this current administration is very tribalistic in how they operate and who gets funds for developement

It's been priced constantly more recently with the settlement grading and Burco Technical College
I appreciate the adivce but waxa horeya inaad intaas ka daadiciso liban samatalis, abdiraxaq terra, coldoon, Hassan caynashe, xisbiga wadani, Ina buuba, cirro, Mahdi Guled, iyo yarka codka jilicsan leh ee cidagalle ee dhukuran ee waddani uu hadla. Waacyiga haday dhab tahayd @Bohol oo imisa sano meeshan ka caytamiyay baad hor istaagi lahayd.

SirLancelLord

VIP
Samaalism no wonder u have trouble with them they want to learn the world when u learned centuries before, it doesnt matter if he is somali or not its academics and harvard, he can work where-ever he wants locally or diaspora for f*ck sakes ppl are paying for his experience and knowledge, he can travel anywhere in the world and still dominate any job that requires high skills becuz his degree qualifies him, u will stay in coca cola factory 2 dollar a day for all HY and remain traditionally backwards as u r not intended to be the elite iska faham waxad tihin RURAL FOLKS, noone gonna dump investment into u cuz your not smart sxb and lose their money, understand the world its about getting something back not arguign about every point someone says its vicious cycle that one of no return in investment which u will do in harvard if sent not understanding the world because ur HY your dependent as the treaty said not just anyone in that zone in the interior wouldve needed him annd his port and u were not allowed in education he recieved

Still haven't answered.

Having a degree is cool I've got a master's in architecture and what I charge my clients in the UK is impossible In Somaliland, the surviving power isn't there

And the construction companies there can't afford my services.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Samaalism try enpowering one or two HY, that's not a threat and he will be under your control anyways, I am ssure u had to in order to tell him to fight in rural areas back in day. But dont over-expend to many scholarships to me, ensure the saami is 80% sacad muse and 20% the rest, while u ensure u take the bulk majority and he will see HY empowered somewhere at the top but its only one waxba ma garanayo his aborgine not understanding u will have strong lower base, diaspora base, plus upper base and him only 2 at the top like a la hayste and he will fear and respect u like warasncade types who get sirlance, bohol in line

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Still haven't answered.

Having a degree is cool I've got a master's in architecture and what I charge my clients in the UK is impossible In Somaliland, the surviving power isn't there

And the construction companies there can't afford my services.

@Samaalism I can see why u see him as risk as empowered he will upset u in the world. He doesnt understand economy. Its so simple you will have 1000 local sacad muse sitting in hargeisa, all they will do is ask foreigners to come and begin projects, then they will look in the local market and see if there is any experience, bang 1000 sacad muse got jobs, eventually he will expand to africa and join the race in the world, while u sit there in coca cola factory, wuu tashday dont try to think u can make someone who you were dependent to tricked and fooled because that is MIYI culture niyahow your trying to use on him and he knows it but he also knows the coastal cultures, thats why they dominated all somalia, they had both mindsets and cultures and knew how to increase knowledge, trade, weapons with the world while knowing interior clans were ABORIGINES LIKE U WHO ARGUE ALL DAY AND TRY TO DISCREDIT EVERYTHING BECUZ OF JEALOUSY

SirLancelLord

VIP
Feel sorry how dumb you all are.

Talking about university and not about jobs

This is why there's 75% unemployment everyone wants a degree but know one wants to create employments for those degree

You gotta develop the economy to match the skill level of you're workforce

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Feel sorry how dumb you all are.

Talking about university and not about jobs

This is why there's 75% unemployment everyone wants a degree but know one wants to create employments for those degree

You gotta develop the economy to match the skill level of you're workforce

@Samaalism check that out kulaha jobs, jobs need EXPERIENCE, u dumb f*ck, u cant go and get job with schooling and some sort of experience. Plus factory work isn't something somalis want to do as their is lower peasant class that can handle that. Ur idea of factory is 2 dollar per person wage even u employ 1 million somalilander, 2 mj salaries can beat it in abaarso gdp wise and we pay more taxes then all those peasants. Samaalism illahi ninkani haku taliyo WE WILL EAT HIM ALIVE. DONT COME OUT UNDER SACAD MUSE YOUR ABORIGINE U WONT SURVIVE IN SOMALIA ELITE U ONLY GONNA LOSE SL WHICH IS UR GOAL TO HURT SACAD MUSE LIKE FOWSIYO HAJI DOES

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Samaalism IF I CAN GET 50 BAH DUBAYS IN ABAARSO OVER 5 YEARS, I AM SET, THEY WILL TRICKLE GDP THRU THEMSELVES AS THEY CAPTURE ALL 5000 JOBS IN PL HAYADO WHICH RECRUIT DIASPORA NOW DUE TO CV, IF WE GET HIM THAT CV, THEY WILL RECRUIT HIM, THEN BAH DUBAYS IS 200 TIMES RICHER THEN REST OF PUNTLANDERS AND I CAN CONTROL PUNTLAND THEN SXB, WHILE ISOLATING THE OTHERS THREATS AND WE CAN MARCH ONTO GREATNESS AND CAPTURE SOMALIA. AS SACAD MUSE U NEED ALLIES IN SOMALIA BAH DUBAYS IS PREPARED TO BE AN ALLY, WAAN IS DHIIBAY JUST DONT TELL EM IN MEDIA, QOF WALBO DANTISA WEEYE NIYAHOW, WE DONT ARGUE LIKE BOHOL OR SIRLANCE...WAX DAN II AH WAAN AQANA

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Samaalism I WANT U AS ALLY CUZ WE HAVE SAME CULTURE AS U..ONLY MJ COASTAL EAT IN OUR CULTURE ALL MJ MIYI GUYS TREATED LIKE CAWAAN. SO HAVING SACAD MUSE ALLY THAT I CAN EAT FROM IN SNCHOLARSHIP I WONT GET IN PL CUZ IT WILL GO TO COASTAL CLANS OR PPL THAT HAD THAT HISTORY

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I AM APART OF SOOL I HAVE VILLAGE LEGALLY THERE, SO I AM PREPARED TO BE DEPENDENT IN SOMALILAND IN RETURN FOR MY GDP BAH DUBAYS TO TAKE HIGH SKILLED JOBS, PPL PLAY GAMES IN SOMALIA WALA QARIYA WAXANI, ANIGU WAXAYGU WAA TOOS WEEYE

Trending