Abaarso Founder interviewed on MSNBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What the f*ck is wrong with you? You talk about molesting underage girls like it's nothing. :faysalwtf:

Maybe in the 90s. Now they're known for being the Singapore of Africa and making other African nations their . They took over the capital of the Congo with just some helicopters and paratroopers. Paul Kagame is truly a madman.

What do you think a cadaan guy doing in Somalia ?

Waar wa leysku aasayaa meesha.

It is not up to me..it is a fact ..it is happening all over Somalia

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
What do you think a cadaan guy doing in Somalia ?

Waar wa leysku aasayaa meesha.

It is not up to me..it is a fact ..it is happening all over Somalia
I don't think its and epidemic, but even if it was, you speak about it like it's normal or okay. Would you sacrifice one of your daughters for Somaliland's nuclear program?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I don't think its and epidemic, but even if it was, you speak about it like it's normal or okay. Would you sacrifice one of your daughters for Somaliland's nuclear program?

Yes! Remember that we will have the survivors in the south to our selves. The spoils of war will be ours. The big share of it will be had by me and @waraabe complete ku aas will occur.

I will sacrifice just one for many :camby:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
May Allah protect us from your degeneracy. :icon lol:

I'm just kidding adeer! I will die for Somalia walee if we are united as one unit against external enemies, preferably Ethiopia. They eat raw meat but they will learn from me how've to eat real raw

Great school may be we should borrow their school 's curriculum and apply it to all Somalia 's schools plus the history and Somali social studies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts