Abaarso Founder interviewed on MSNBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
I hate that I am so distrusting, that the first thing I thought was "What was his real reason for moving to Somaliland"

The residents of Hargeisa were and continue to be happy about it and that's all that matters to be honest (except for some haters in the beginning). It took a white man to go back and invest in a school, this should shame successful Somalis to do the same inshaAllah.

The residents of Hargeisa were and continue to be happy about it and that's all that matters to be honest (except for some haters in the beginning). It took a white man to go back and invest in a school, this should shame successful Somalis to do the same inshaAllah.

Don't get me wrong, I think its great. I just take "cadaanka iska ilaali to heart. Very rare one goes from hedge funds to philanthropy.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
A hydrogen-bomb needs an atomic bomb as fuel and would have 100 times more powerful load, meaning you'll destroy PL and SL at the same time. Your trolling is weak today, Adeer :bell:

I've done told you that I scrapped that plan. We talking about 15 years from now. Surely there will be more efficient weapon.

Dadku waxey isku dhaafeen maskax iyo cilmi, that's why qaxaabada Africa is the joke of the universe. With knowledge and self made ingenuity comes respect ✊

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Its all good on paper but this man definitely has other agendas. He said "so they can become the leaders of their country and teachers". A capitalist will always be a capitalist.

Gambar

VIP
You cannot even tell them about a good grade in school before they
habaar you behind your back. The evil eye is true among Somalis

Somalis are haters, even in Hargeisa there were people hating but you just can't even hate on this school because these reer miyi children who were pretty much illiterate end up going to and graduating from Harvard and MIT summa laude. I very much hope Somalis take heed and build schools in the same way instead of the nonsense they seem to be preoccupied with.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
We will use an atomic bomb not a hydrogen bomb. Enough to push you back to the ajuraan empire :damn::dead::dead1:

Besides! We might not even use such a weapon, cause we will ask these harvested genius to create a laser weapon to point blank neutralize your leadership :hahaidiot::hemad:

:deadmanny:
I like this Wadani version of you:lolbron:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Sad that it takes a white person to do anything meaningful there.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Mashallah. Thing that astounds me the most is not only were they able to get kids in western schools, but they got them into the Ivy league and MIT. Amazing. I'm wondering about the administrative aspects to this. How did they get these Universities to recognize a high school diploma from Somaliland?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Its all good on paper but this man definitely has other agendas. He said "so they can become the leaders of their country and teachers". A capitalist will always be a capitalist.

Surely couple of under age gazelles in his school wu ku aasey but we ain't complaining. Much better then aids carrying gorilla from Uganda impregnating the while south

Like this cat here

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Surely couple of under age gazelles in his school wu ku aasey but we ain't complaining. Much better then aids carrying gorilla from Uganda

Like this cat here

That's fucked up on soo many different levels. Ajanabis should be supervised at all times in somaliland

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That's fucked up on soo many different levels. Ajanabis should be supervised at all times in somaliland

Are you gonna place our geniuses at ivy leagues? :camby:Nothing is free in this world. This cadaan wants few gazelles on the side then we shall provide. One must sacrifice to gain nuclear physicist mind so that we can one day soon be the Rwanda of the East

Are you gonna place our geniuses at ivy leagues? :camby:Nothing is free in this world. This cadaan wants few gazelles on the side then we shall provide. One must sacrifice to gain nuclear physicist mind so that we can one day soon be the Rwanda of the East

You want to murdered by a more populous population group? Because that it what Rwanda stands for :siilaanyolaugh:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Surely couple of under age gazelles in his school wu ku aasey but we ain't complaining. Much better then aids carrying gorilla from Uganda impregnating the while south

Like this cat here
What the f*ck is wrong with you? You talk about molesting underage girls like it's nothing. :faysalwtf:

You want to murdered by a more populous population group? Because that it what Rwanda stands for :siilaanyolaugh:
Maybe in the 90s. Now they're known for being the Singapore of Africa and making other African nations their . They took over the capital of the Congo with just some helicopters and paratroopers. Paul Kagame is truly a madman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending