Abaarso Founder interviewed on MSNBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
you aren't joking but you are probably seething that those kids aren't from your qabiil. may Allah cure you

What do you mean? I am cheering for their succes, because it means more succes for all Somalis

I believe in complete Somali unity, no qabil and no federal states, only the United states of Somalia :fittytousand:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I wonder if Abaarso was located somewhere else would @merka and co make topics and praise the founder.

Folks let's be real for now. :bell:

What's with the shade? Aren't you happy that a Somali school is featured on a mainstream US news station? :comeon:

We are but we also notice how some on here only celebrate when it involves their region :ufdup:

I hope those kids have bright futures whereever they go and hopeful become :superman: leaders.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Are you aware of the kickstart of abaarso tech.

They've already raised $20k, goal is $30k

It's a documentary that follows 4 kids from dire level of financial means in Abaarso tech to their life in the Ivy League.

This man should be awarded 4 females from the 4 different Isaac clan lines. He singlehandedly has given us a nuclear physicist to annihilate the "Non-federal-decimated Republic of Somalia. I project @waraabe to be the head of state at that time. He'll be happy to push the trigger while I'll be on Radio Hargeisa like this ..

Are you aware of the kickstart of abaarso tech.

They've already raised $20k, goal is $30k

It's a documentary that follows 4 kids from dire level of financial means in Abaarso tech to their life in the Ivy League.

This man should be awarded 4 females from the 4 different Isaac clan lines. He singlehandedly has given us a nuclear physicist to annihilate the "Non-federal-decimated Republic of Somalia. I project @waraabe to be the head of state at that time. He'll be happy to push the trigger.

Nukes us means you hit your own water ressources and land being uninhabitable, also the material for nuclear-proliferation is found in the southern regions. Good luck getting them, that kind of transport can be seen from space. You haven't though about, key-board warrior :mjlol:

Gambar

VIP
The one thing I can respect is the fact that he put up his own money and he saw the rewards of that, if only Somalis let go of xasidnimo there would be a lot of success in our community. I have been to the school and he hires college educated volunteers. If more Somali college educated youngsters went there to volunteer as teachers, even if they're not from the region, they could improve on their Somali and the Somali kids would learn English. Win win.

You are a cool puntlander :nvjpqts: your husband is lucky :nvjpqts:

My dad's side is from Sanaag, so yes I am a Puntlander. :siilaanyosmile:

I'm joking.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Nukes us means you hit your own water ressources and land being uninhabitable, also the material for nuclear-proliferation is found in the southern regions. Good luck getting them, that kind of transport can be seen from space. You haven't though about, key-board warrior :mjlol:

We will use an atomic bomb not a hydrogen bomb. Enough to push you back to the ajuraan empire :damn::dead::dead1:

Besides! We might not even use such a weapon, cause we will ask these harvested genius to create a laser weapon to point blank neutralize your leadership :hahaidiot::hemad:

We will use an atomic bomb not a hydrogen bomb. Enough to push you back to the ajuraan empire :damn::dead::dead1:

Besides! We might not even use such a weapon, cause we will ask these harvested genius to create a laser weapon to point blank neutralize your leadership :hahaidiot::hemad:

A hydrogen-bomb needs an atomic bomb as fuel and would have 100 times more powerful load, meaning you'll destroy PL and SL at the same time. Your trolling is weak today, Adeer :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending