AAW and Qatar visit Baardheere. Qataris pledged to double aid. First batch of food relief arrives

Abdishakur warsame has been doing a good job , I dislike seeing Qatari terrorists in our country but due to the circumstances it's best to accept their donation .

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I hope this criminal gets dealt with by Beesha , the man who sold our sea should not be safe in Gedo. Tuug tuug dhalay, go feed ur hawiyo starving

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I hope this criminal gets dealt with by Beesha , the man who sold our sea should not be safe in Gedo. Tuug tuug dhalay, go feed ur hawiyo starving
Those living in Gedo need help because they have no FMS support. They appreciate any HAG help, Alhamdulilah you do not represent Gedo citizens.

AAW and HSM are not blinded by qabiil to let you starve and send all government resources to HAG land. We shall help help all Somalis as we are true Somali patriots.

Tek why are you soo ungrateful?
Your ungrateful to the two most important ppl that has helped your community the most .
AaW is helping your ppl who are the most vulnerable in this drought
And president madoobe is the only one whose holding back the mirifley from sending your ppl to Kenya idp camps .
Everyday you wake up you should make dua for these two genetelmens
As they have helped your community more then the cheese fella

TekNiKo

VIP
Those living in Gedo need help because they have no FMS support. They appreciate any HAG help, Alhamdulilah you do not represent Gedo citizens.

AAW and HSM are not blinded by qabiil to let you starve and send all government resources to HAG land. We shall help help all Somalis as we are true Somali patriots.
These are not Gedo citizens but eelaay refugees in IDP, he should go feed his people starving in Galgaduud.We know he is there to siphon aid funds. Tuug tuug dhalay

GO HELP UR PPL INA MAKKO :pacspit:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
These are not Gedo citizens but eelaay refugees in IDP, he should go feed his people starving in Galgaduud.We know he is there to siphon aid funds. Tuug tuug dhalay

All Somali citizens should be fed wherever they are. Alhamdulilah Galmudug has had significant donations in Dhusamareb and Galkayo IDP camps from Turkey and Saudi Arabia.

You are very weird to deny Gedo citizens are starving. This drought affects everyone. Gedo people, unlike Galmudug citizens who have FMS support, are wholly dependent on the FGS. Abdishakur has visited Gedo a few times now and brought light to the terrible situation over there. He has had the blessings of Gedo people and been welcomed.

You are from Galgaduud so you do not speak for them.

I’m part of a MX development group. They went to the tents Literally every single person was from Bay/Bakool and spoke May May. They come, get welcomed as they are our brothers, and everything Reer Gedo have is shared with them. Camps get set up for them by Aid agencies. Bay/Bakool border Gedo. By the time they arrive everything they have is gone, and their situation is dire.

Use your brains. Doolow, Luuq, B Xaawo, Buurduubo, Baardheere are on rivers how do people not have water? Only town not on it is Ceelwaaq.

Majority of the people in these camps are D&M people from the neighbouring regions of Baay and Bakool who have fled due to lack of rain or Al shabaab tax and violence. It is not residents of Baardheere and doolow whether they be D&M or MX who are starving but rather people who have fled other regions such as Diinsoor and Qansaxdheere etc.

It is sad that starving people are being used for FKD and tit for tat agendas.

Lets have some decency and speak about these conversations putting aside qabiil and remembering these are real human beings who are starving to death and this could one day be one of our own family members.

Based

VIP
Fellow somalis with help of qataris are helping your own and here you are lashing out with qabyalad and ignorance.

Majority of the people in these camps are D&M people from the neighbouring regions of Baay and Bakool who have fled due to lack of rain or Al shabaab tax and violence. It is not residents of Baardheere and doolow whether they be D&M or MX who are starving but rather people who have fled other regions such as Diinsoor and Qansaxdheere etc.

Lets have some decency and speak about these conversations putting aside qabiil and remembering these are real human beings who are starving to death and this could one day be one of our own family members.

Agree. The people of Gedo, Bay, Bakool are brothers. It’s a shame the OP even takes stuff like this for FKD.

TekNiKo

VIP
I’m part of a MX development group. They went to the tents Literally every single person was from Bay/Bakool and spoke May May. They come, get welcomed as they are our brothers, and everything Reer Gedo have is shared with them. Camps get set up for them by Aid agencies. Bay/Bakool border Gedo. By the time they arrive everything they have is gone, and their situation is dire.

Use your brains. Doolow, Luuq, B Xaawo, Buurduubo, Baardheere are on rivers how do people not have water? Only town not on it is Ceelwaaq.

I apologize for any rude remarks these guys just trigger with their “Gedo is gaajo” narrative.

I apologize for any rude remarks these guys just trigger with their “Gedo is gaajo” narrative.

Inadeer understand but no reason to go as low as these clowns. Btw I want to go to Caabudwaaq soon. Can you hook me up with a Reer Dalal Queen?

Tek you should took of your qabyalad glasses the drought affected every qabiil in that region and other regions.
Elaay dont live close to gedo , the elaay in buur hakaba go to baidoa or banadir idp camps .
The mirifley In the other hand are gedo natives and are not the only ones in those idp camps ,
Plenty refuuges from west cabudwaak are filled in those camps you can tell easily as they have different accent to the natives of gedo

Tek you should took of your qabyalad glasses the drought affected every qabiil in that region and other regions.
Elaay dont live close to gedo , the elaay in buur hakaba go to baidoa or banadir idp camps .
The mirifley In the other hand are gedo natives and are not the only ones in those idp camps ,
Plenty refuuges from west cabudwaak are filled in those camps you can tell easily as they have different accent to the natives of gedo

Watch from 3:30 bozo. Garbaharey no news about it being the epicenter of drought over there and there not anywhere close to a river.

No problem. These people are mixing up people who actually are permanent residents of baardheere whatever theyre qabiil and then IDPs from neighbouring regions who are mainly raxanweyn

Some Eelay do live in gedo in baardheere and luuq. Some even live as far as Middle jubba such as Saakow.

Jawaarey the well know Eelaay MP is from a village called Jawaarey in Saakow Middle Jubba. Its just their biggest settlement is buurhakaba in Baay region

Last edited: