AAW and Qatar visit Baardheere. Qataris pledged to double aid. First batch of food relief arrives

Yes I'm familiar with bardheer in fact
My ppl were leading the gabroon sultanate army to burn down jamacada bardheer in the 1800 twice at the time it was housing terrorists who were attacking our ivory and tobacco caravans that were heading to banadir coast .
The Baardheere jamaacah were not terrorists but culama of the deen. They produced great scholars well known in the interiverine region such as sheikh Abdillow Isaak who wrote religious books in the maay language

hes from a smaller hawiye clan. he hides behind abgaal/mudulood and posts paragraphs of online shuban iyo xaar. @Dalalos_ibn_Adali likes to entertain the bantustani dude.

An ancient dinosaur calling a subclan of mudulood small lol
Someone with the title of bantuweyne is calling me a bantustani kkkk
How ironic .
Since your here in this thread will you be ungrateful like your cousins or will you thank ilaahay for putting a competent person like mudane Abdishakur to feed gedo and every region that was hit by the drought ?

The Baardheere jamaacah were not terrorists but culama of the deen. They produced great scholars well known in the interiverine region such as sheikh Abdillow Isaak who wrote religious books in the maay language

Allahu aclam
We cant hide the fact that they were spreading the same filth al Shabaab are spreading right now they killed many ppl who brought our ivory and tobacco to the coast .

Hes a langaab from small clan and can never claim it always hide behind others.

Kkkk How is mudulood a small clan ?
This thread is not about my clan mudulood ,my sub sub subclan wacdaan or any clan particular .
This thread is to highlight the good job of mudane Abdishakur , you see there is a drought in my region also but we have the means to drill our own wells without government help . Several of my familly farms which dots large parts in afgooye all the way to awdheegle had to drill 9 wells in the past 2 years because of the drought and the river drying up for good portion of the year. We would've taken government help but it's not needed as we are self sufficient.
Maybe beesha sade can learn a 1 or two things from my "Small" self sufficient clan who are the majority supplier of sesame, tamarind , mangoes, papaya and liin
Also major suppliers of livestock to banadir population :icon e biggrin:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Kkkk How is mudulood a small clan ?
This thread is not about my clan mudulood ,my sub sub subclan wacdaan or any clan particular .
This thread is to highlight the good job of mudane Abdishakur , you see there is a drought in my region also but we have the means to drill our own wells without government help . Several of my familly farms which dots large parts in afgooye all the way to awdheegle had to drill 9 wells in the past 2 years because of the drought and the river drying up for good portion of the year. We would've taken government help but it's not needed as we are self sufficient.
Maybe beesha sade can learn a 1 or two things from my "Small" self sufficient clan who are the majority supplier of sesame, tamarind , mangoes, papaya and liin
Also major suppliers of livestock to banadir population :icon e biggrin:
Stop claiming Mudolood , infact majority of Somalia dont know Mudolood only Abgaal can stand on its own two feet. I never heard of mobleen wacdan ujeejen putting in work, just a langaab.

@Woke1.4rm.Shibis onto a different subject. Why are you Hawiye people threatening to rape, torture, and kill a girl Naciima Qorane just because she has different views? You’re brave enough to threaten a girl but won’t Cali Yare who insults your Gov day and night

Stop claiming Mudolood , infact majority of Somalia dont know Mudolood only Abgaal can stand on its own two feet. I never heard of mobleen wacdan ujeejen putting in work, just a langaab.
Kkk your not only bringing qabiil to this thread to try to derail it but your being silly if your telling me to stop claiming my clan .
Let me refresh you and your cousin the spokesperson of bantuweyne @reer ancient Memory .
From my sub subclan wacdaan I count 4 to mudulood and 15 to hawiye

20220704_140953.jpg

You on the other hand just count to 4 to sheikh Ismail jeberti 😥
20220704_140703.jpg

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Bro why are you guys teaching these hags about gobolka Gedo, they said it didn’t belong to us, and when Abdishakur shows up they wanna use it as FKD not knowing half those people being fed are probably hawiye who came to Gedo for handouts
What HAG said Gedo isn’t settled by MX? You are confusing us with OG

bidenkulaha

GalYare
My goodness why is just a video of Qatar visiting Gedo IDP camps so triggering?

AAW is just highlighting the dire situations there.

Gedo, Bay and Bakool unlike other regions are surrounded by Shabaab and lack any FMS presence. Which is why the situation is much more dire in these regions and needs serious FGS support. Be grateful that the Somali government which includes HSM, AAW have put all their focus in helping drought victims.

I don’t give a crap what qabiil is mostly in these camps. Every Somali qabiil is affected by the droughts anyway.

reer

VIP
biden the hypocrite "cares about gedo."

Madoobe is not Siyad Barre. He’s the rightful leader of your ghetto which has been hijacked by Ethiopia and Farmaajo

We’ve always been a democracy loving people who were robbed off that by some gaajo Gedo/kastuumo ppl.

The days of having to suffer fools from gaajo Gedo and SL are over!

There is no misery in Somalia other than gaajo Gedo.

reer

VIP
mogadishu was paul lokech's dance floor. dont listen to fake somalinimo.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
biden the hypocrite "cares about gedo."
What can I say, days of mucaarad are long gone
:mjlol:

I am a much more compassionate person to the people of Gedo as they work with the FGS unlike certain others. AAW is doing good work on behalf of the nation for helping all IDP refugees

reer

VIP
What can I say, days of mucaarad are long gone

I am a much more compassionate person to the people of Gedo as they work with the FGS unlike certain others. AAW is doing good work on behalf of the nation for helping all IDP refugees
there is no fgs. these niggas run your self proclaimed dawlad.

the.jpg

reer

VIP
The only places Kenya and Ethiopia are present is your lands, your cousins and the non-Somali elaay. Iska xishood sharmuuta yahay
oo dabada xabeshi aay futadaa guskooda au ku noosha hay.

Your two aabos chased out by us were Ethiopian ho’s too.
discover amhara with zenawi and his concubine sharif.

EtPfPjYXMAIqi8F.jpeg

sng.jpg

:mjlol::dead:

@Woke1.4rm.Shibis onto a different subject. Why are you Hawiye people threatening to rape, torture, and kill a girl Naciima Qorane just because she has different views? You’re brave enough to threaten a girl but won’t Cali Yare who insults your Gov day and night

When did I or any hawiye threaten anyone with rape ?
You do know the women that made the video of naciimo qorane is a n&n supporter right ? Shes not even hawiye but I'll let you run with the cheap isku dir and propganda .
There is a long threat of that subject in the fkd section btw .