AAW and Qatar visit Baardheere. Qataris pledged to double aid. First batch of food relief arrives

World

VIP
May Allah help the D&M community suffering from drought and famine. Reer Gedo are generous for welcoming them to their cities and allowing them to set up camps.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Inadeer understand but no reason to go as low as these clowns. Btw I want to go to Caabudwaaq soon. Can you hook me up with a Reer Dalal Queen?
Theres so many bro, you will find alot of caano and gashaantis in CW. They will welcome you like a King just be prepared to pay for the qori and camels:mjswag:

Watch from 3:30 bozo. Garbaharey no news about it being the epicenter of drought over there and there not anywhere close to a river.

What does this video proof ?
Are you really denying there isnt a drought in gedo ?
Dude there is a drought across all somali regions you and @TekNiKo should applaud mudane Abdishakur for doing a wonderful job in making sure aid reaches every region of Somalia instead of pointing fingers to beesha elaay who dont live anywhere near gedo

TekNiKo

VIP
Dude there is a drought across all somali regions you and @TekNiKo should applaud mudane Abdishakur for doing a wonderful job in making sure aid reaches every region of Somalia instead of pointing fingers to beesha elaay who dont live anywhere near gedo
You clearly didnt watch the video IDPs fleeing from AS held neighbouring districts of Diinsoor and Qansaxdheere. You know nothing about the region, I suggest you stick to Qoryooleey.

Some Eelay do live in gedo in baardheere and luuq. Some even live as far as Middle jubba such as Saakow.

Jawaarey the well know Eelaay MP is from a village called Jawaarey in Saakow Middle Jubba. Its just their biggest settlement is buurhakaba in Baay region
I had no idea beesha eelay had the same accent as cabudwaakians .
Jawareey is from buur hakaba but grew up in xamar ,
Let's not make up things to to bash the Nobel beesha elaay .

Bro why are you guys teaching these hags about gobolka Gedo, they said it didn’t belong to us, and when Abdishakur shows up they wanna use it as FKD not knowing half those people being fed are probably hawiye who came to Gedo for handouts

Own? These are IDPS. Unlike your folks we actually welcome all Somalis and we treat them as equals.

That's cap your ppl are the most unwelcoming folks . You've clan cleansed many native mirifley, ajuraan and garre in 1970-1980 to establish a foothold in gedo region . This is all documented

Do you know how to read a map? Baardheere is very close to Baay, Luuq/Doolow very close to Bakool. So people who live here year round are starving? How?

TekNiKo

VIP
That's cap your ppl are the most unwelcoming folks . You've clan cleansed many native mirifley, ajuraan and garre in 1970-1980 to establish a foothold in gedo region . This is all documented
I wanna ask you a question how did Wacaysle end up all the way in Galgaduud? Were Mudolood originally a northern clan?

I had no idea beesha eelay had the same accent as cabudwaakians .
Jawareey is from buur hakaba but grew up in xamar ,
Let's not make up things to to bash the Nobel beesha elaay .
On Wikipedia it says he was born in afgooye so im not sure exactly where he is born.

But he is named after a tuulo in saakow called jawaarey which is settled by beesha Eelaay specifically the Naasiye subclan.

I wanna ask you a question how did Wacaysle end up all the way in Galgaduud? Were Mudolood originally a northern clan?

Yes abkoow mudulood and my subclan abkoow wacdan cisman graves are located in mareeg . We came down to shabbeledah and banadir after defeating the ajuraan ,Silcis and Hintire block that was ruling the south

It’s called the Marehan expansion you foul mouthed creature. Jubaland was overrun by Oromos, Bantus and Borans. At some point our coasts and towns were named after Bantu settlers until we came and conquered it for the Somali people.

It’s called the Marehan expansion you foul mouthed creature. Jubaland was overrun by Oromos, Bantus and Borans. At some point our coasts and towns were named after Bantu settlers until we came and conquered it for the Somali people.

When did the gasaargude ,macalinweyne , gabaweyne , and garre become bantu and oromos ?
Anyway let's not derail this thread I'll leave the ethnic cleansing of those mention clans in the 1970-1980s for another thread
In the meantime make dua for mudane Abdishakur to continue the good work

When did the gasaargude ,macalinweyne , gabaweyne , and garre become bantu and oromos ?
Anyway let's not derail this thread I'll leave the ethnic cleansing of those mention clans in the 1970-1980s for another thread

Stop the Shaydaanimo. D&M, MX are brothers.

You wanna rewrite history because you’re a nobody uh? Kulaha we came 1970, our expansion is documented throughout history. What other clan fought both the Italians and The British? Your little insecurities will never change reality, it’s gonna stay with you forever, tbh I trust you don’t even believe your own lies
D99A7E2D-763D-4440-BEB3-A9DAE2187BE0.jpeg

Do you know how to read a map? Baardheere is very close to Baay, Luuq/Doolow very close to Bakool. So people who live here year round are starving? How?

Yes I'm familiar with bardheer in fact
My ppl were leading the gabroon sultanate army to burn down jamacada bardheer in the 1800 twice at the time it was housing terrorists who were attacking our ivory and tobacco caravans that were heading to banadir coast .

Trending

Latest posts