Aabo Ethiopia does it again.

U know what i mean by 'clan' conflict lol. Wether it's political, geo0political, terrorism etc...that's what I meant.

"Let's also not forget the attempted assassination of Abiy last year." loool and he's uninjured. How many assasinations happened to our Formaajo and other politicians (which are acc successful) smh.
Also, where the Somali gov IS existent it's not effective. You're right, Somalia is still here but it's just a dying carcasse, little development and no driving force forward. We think that just because there isn't an actual border war between regions that we're still a country. Couldn't be more wrong.
Ethiopia might have some ethnic division but business and development occurs BETWEEN the regions, same can't be said for Somalia.

There is a big difference between clan/separatist violence and terrorism. Al-Shabaab is the only faction in Somalia participating in political violence. Whereas conflict in Ethiopia is almost exclusively centred around ethnic separatist lines and nationalism. So I re-iterate, IF Ethiopia can address and move on from the division. There is no train, it is a legitimate concern for Ethiopia.

Also business does occur between regions. Why wouldn't it?

There is a big difference between clan/separatist violence and terrorism. Al-Shabaab is the only faction in Somalia participating in political violence.
We don't really know. There are definitely other Somali factions that support Al-shabab, targeted killings etc are they just getting lucky? Don't think so.

Also business does occur between regions. Why wouldn't it?
I addressed this before:
Currently, Somalia does not have clear petroleum laws that govern exploration. Currently, there is no revenue sharing formula between the federal and state governments, and the two levels of governments disagree over who has the right to offer licences to foreign oil exploration companies. Parliament is yet to approve a bill passed by the cabinet.

Due to instability and the absence of a formal regulatory structure, regional governments had taken advantage to reach deals with foreign firms.

Puntland, one of Somalia’s five federal member states in the northeast of the country, has an agency that regulates the oil sector. It is known as the Puntland Petroleum Agency.
Unlike the federal government in Mogadishu, Puntland has an oil law that prevents Mogadishu from involvement.

AKA Somalia is prob gonna become another resource for foreign investors and both Kenya and PL aren't even allowing development.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
You don't know the treachery of Dir in Somali Galbeed. Many of them are Oromo depending on which day of the week it is. The Finance Minister of Ethiopia is exhibit A.
SHIDE%20Ahmed.png

This is @CaliTedesse's uncle. You can see the evil in his eyes.
:susp:
Ahmed Shide waa Rageedi stop the hate akhi

Thanks to the contributions from the likes of farmaajo and his wife!! Yaaay for ethiopia!

But on a serious note, I don’t believe that number, but something like that is good for the planet as a whole. Hopefully more Africans will follow suit

Thanks to the contributions from the likes of farmaajo and his wife!! Yaaay for ethiopia!

But on a serious note, I don’t believe that number, but something like that is good for the planet as a whole. Hopefully more Africans will follow suit
This is very hard to believe. Where did they get 350 million seedlings?

This project was announced in May by Ethiopian and Chinese officials.

It's probably a propaganda because there aren't any evidence that this happened on the internet and the first site to report was a Chinese site.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
you were a dir Oromo the whole time? and here I thought you were a somaal, proves you never really know a person
I am Samaroon hooyada wasse first mosque was on my land when you were gaal sxb kkkkk I am more Soomaal than you will ever be kkkk

Trending