Aabo Ethiopia does it again.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Planting 200 million trees in a single day breaking world record.

I love u aabo Ethiopia
Form the bottom of my heart.
You always set the best example for the Horn of Africa. :it0tdo8:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Wow 200 million trees very impressive how about they focus on their second-largest ethnic group who almost seceded with a coup attempt in their region?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
upload_2019-7-30_0-8-51.png

some sources say 200 other 350 million still impressive

Ethiopia is rising.
Somalis too busy fighting each other until Ethiopia and Kenya take over us. :icon cry:
It's south Somalis who can't get their shit together.. The north & northeast of Somalia are pretty much peaceful and moving on.. Tell the xoolo down south to stop the fighting and bombings

Welldone Ethiopia, our geeljires are still busy studying, which Qabiil is closer to sandniggers than others.
While Ethiopia is sending a satellite into the space and now setting a new world record, 350 million trees are planted in a single day.

View attachment 76438

some sources say 200 other 350 million still impressive
sxb, you must be stupid if you think they planted 491k seedlings per minute.

Forget planting 491k seedlings per minute, where did they get the 350 million seedlings

It's clearly 63 IQ state propaganda from the Ethiopian regime.

I can't find any pictures of dozens of Ethiopians planting seedlings which we should be able to find since planting a seedling could take one to three minute and they would need atleast a million of volunteers to plant 350m seedlings in 12 hours

sxb, you must be stupid if you think they planted 491k seedlings per minute.

Forget planting 491k seedlings per minute, where did they get the 350 million seedlings

It's clearly 63 IQ state propaganda from the Ethiopian regime.

I can't find any pictures of dozens of Ethiopians planting seedlings which we should be able to find since planting a seedling could take one to three minute and they would need atleast a million of volunteers to plant 350m seedlings in 12 hours

What if I told u.......

They used MACHINES

:ohdamn:

Crazy right?

Ethiopia grows everyday. Once they solve the extremist ethnic conflict there'll be nothing stopping them.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/10/11/africa/ethiopian-ai-tech-coder-betelhem-dessie/index.html
Ethiopia's main Achilles heel from a Geo-political & economic standpoint is they have no coastline. Honestly, Eritrea is better off re-uniting with Ethiopia, since Eritrea could potentially become a major export-orientated industrial zone/region of Ethiopia & become extremely wealthy & developed in the process.

From Ethiopia's perspective, they'd be able to rebuild their Navy to control their trade routes and commercial shipping interests which is key for any rising industrial Power.

Last edited:
What if I told u.......

They used MACHINES

:ohdamn:

Crazy right?
Outside of the Ethiopian governmeny announcing the planting of 350 million seedlings and some staged igu sawir pictures, there is no evidence to show that this actually happened.

Check #GreenLegacyEthiopia on twitter, it's nothing impressive

:trash:

Trending

Latest posts