AA going in on Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
:whoa: I think you're overstating the 'hatred' towards AAs. People constantly make condescending comments towards AAs online but so do they to many other people. You're not going find a single positive comment about Indians and Pakis on here, despite the fact they're doing much better than Somalis and probably AAs. :drakelaugh:

AAs are brought up disproportionately because they're the poster child for a 'failed' community. Just like when people say X is going to be the next Somalia. Not to mention the fact that people are arrogant and conceited elitist cunts online. I'd bet my left nut the average Somali American youth is far more friendly with Black Americans than White Americans. Sure there are a lot of negative connotations towards AAs, especially when Somali culture comes at play with 'Madow' etc. but like all other immigrants (incl. Africans) people just adopt the existing culture. AAs are at the bottom and immigrants have no problem stepping on them to create the illusion of climbing ranks. We rarely trash other Africans more than Arabs, Whites, Asians etc. so I don't think it's a race issue per se .

before all of the above paragraphs, that's what i said. Somali just like other migrants don't mind stepping on them to pick themselves up. however, the thing that separates us from say other Africans in their eyes, is the fact that we are much poorer than them. therefore its understandable that they are baffled by our false sense of superiority. they already know that literally, every other group in the world looks down on them, but with us, we have no right to look down on anybody when we are a cautionary tale ourselves.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
smacks lips profusely

SO HOL UP HOL UP

steals

SO U BE SAYIN

gets jiggy wit it

SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN

eats a skittle

AYYYOOOO SO U BE SAYIN

checks for nearest KFC

U BE SAYIN

collects welfare

HOL UP HOL UP

licks teeth then smacks lips

AYYOO U BE SAYIN

does the crip walk

SO U BE SAYIN

opens up a 40 and pours some for his homies trayvon and michael brown

HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN

tweets about dis and goes to check in with his parole officer

WE WUZ

dindu nuffins

FINNA WE WUZ

sucks air through teeth

AYYYOOO HOL UP WE WUZ

pulls up sagging pants

SO WE WUZ

instinctively looks around for the police

SO U SAYIN WE WUZ

faints and then gets up repeatedly

SOM FINNA

scopes dem titties

SO WE WUZ

shouts at movie theater screen

SOM FINNA

chucks spear

AYYOOO SOM FINNA

sets down cotton bale

HOL UP

strokes welfare check pensively

WE WUZ

throws up gang sign

SOM FINNA

swings from basket ball hoop

WE WUZ

grabs dick and shuffles left and right

SOM FINNA

participates in drive by shooting

HOL UP MUH NIGGUH

converts to judaism

U SAYIN WE WUZ

repeated world star yelling in background

SOM FINNA

sells crack

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGZ N SHEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT evolves from primate

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

1485961904570.jpg

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
before all of the above paragraphs, that's what i said. Somali just like other migrants don't mind stepping on them to pick themselves up. however, the thing that separates us from say other Africans in their eyes, is the fact that we are much poorer than them. therefore its understandable that they are baffled by our false sense of superiority. they already know that literally, every other group in the world looks down on them, but with us, we have no right to look down on anybody when we are a cautionary tale ourselves.

I don't know about that being the reason tbh. Again, I think it's purely because Somalis are easier to separate. Perhaps not by appearance in America but by religion? I highly doubt Eritreans and various other Africans are doing more than marginally better than us. The whole self-hate shtick is easier with Somalis.

I'm still iffy on the median thing, either the Somalis over the pond are pulling a Houdini with their lacag or most of them come under 'African'.
@sahersi I don't think anyone has a pure hatred for them and as far as I know you're from the U.K. what are these strings you're trying to attach?
What you see on the internet isn't a always reflective in real life, the same applies to the video/and the whole comment section.
People are just braver and more vocal behind a computer screen pretty much.

"Fucking Muzzies gotta go"

"Assalamualaikum, Jamal"
:deadmanny:

maybe I'm going off on anecdotal evidence and things that I've heard from Somalis during the start of the BLM movement. even if its not reflective of the whole Somali population, these people had serious unwarranted hatred towards a group of people that have done nothing to them.

the internet might not mirror real life, but the people's true feeling only ever come out online.

there's a difference between mockery and the pure hatred that Somalis display towards them. I'm not excusing their views towards us but I'm asking how the hell did we even get on their radar in the first place.

Pure hatred? Uk somalis are a bit strange U.S somalis don't think about them that much
of course Somalis are doing much worse, did you not see the median incomes posted for both groups above?
as i said, using our refugee status as an excuse isn't really plausible anymore. most Somalis have been in that country for 25 years, that means 25 year olds should all be in the work force earning much higher that that number, but is that the case?

so you base it off of one survey -__-. Most of the older generation have jobs where they do not (sadly) sheeg their lacak. Somalis are tight knit and hire each other iyo miiska hoostissa ey lacagata iskugu bixiyaan. I knew this way of haram money would bite them in the rear sooner or later. And most 25-30 year old somalis are doing quite well actually. It's probably a bit difficult to see from all the way their in GB :ivers:.
as for the AAs, yes they have been in America from day 1 but were they ever afforded a platform to succeed? NO. but even during segregation, they were still thriving as best as they could. how about the fact that despite all the obstacles in their way, they still managed to produce millionaires, billionaires, scientists etc..

That's good but not so much when most are in the shaytan music industry but I have a lot of respect for African americans in general don't think this is my attempt to put them down, I'm trying to put things in perspective for you.

About 'black culture' nobody forced Somalis to become thugs and told them to mimic the worst part of American culture.

who said anyone forced them? you said why use them as cautionary tales, well that's why. Tbh, I would even argue that its not so much 'black culture' as it is Somali culture as well. after all, its not like we were mimicking another culture when we decided to destroy our country. Yes because Alcohol, promiscuity, weed, and trying to mimic basically every negative thing promoted in rap/hip-hop is somali culture :mjlol:I would actually argue that it's not black culture, but the worst aspect of it promoted by the shayateen rappers who want to promote the trap life to impoverished youth while they're living in their mansions :pacspit:

Bottom line don't believe all the negativity you read on here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts