AA going in on Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
What was that event in the UK where hordes were raiding electronics, clothing and goods? It was like years ago, but I remember seeing it on the news. The memory just partially surfaced lol.

But damn this water raid video is something else. I watched it 3x:icon lol:

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
He is most likely confusing us with Ethiopians, we barely have any people in L.A or Chicago.

Other Africans look down on them, but its kinder with a sense of kinship attached to it lol, like looking down on a wayward brother; they're still your brother.

Somalis, we look down on them all, other Africans inclusive, even from down under @Adheer Warsame :mjpls: we look down on them, literally and figuratively.
Included, not "inclusive" :kanyehmm:

What was that event in the UK where hordes were raiding electronics, clothing and goods? It was like years ago, but I remember seeing it on the news. The memory just partially surfaced lol.

But damn this water raid video is something else. I watched it 3x:icon lol:

London riots.

There is a report out claiming that the rioters were making a political statement. They weren't just stealing expensive trainers and TVs. :mjlol:

VixR

Veritas
London riots.

There is a report out claiming that the rioters were making a political statement. They weren't just stealing expensive trainers and TVs. :mjlol:
I searched it, cuz you know when you get a thought, but can't remember the thought and it bothers you? I was a little teen but the news was on at our house 24/7, and watching that water stealing video made me vaguely remember it.

I was surprised to learn it was started the same way riots and protests here started like BLM, with a cop shooting someone, but then I thought cops didn't have guns in the UK so it confused me :mjlol:

London riots.

Loot-Basmati-150x150.jpg

CbDHEqmWIAA2iy8.jpg

article-0-0D5B99F000000578-453_634x390.jpg

Madow are so gaajo that they were literally stealing bags if Basmati Rice during that riot.:mjlol::draketf:

I searched it, cuz you know when you get a thought, but can't remember the thought and it bothers you? I was a little teen but the news was on at our house 24/7, and watching that water stealing video made me vaguely remember it.

I was surprised to learn it was started the same way riots and protests here started like BLM, with a cop shooting someone, but then I thought cops didn't have guns in the UK so it confused me :mjlol:

Yes, I know what you mean. It's at the tip of your tongue but just can't get to it lol.

It started off as a peaceful protest outside Tottenham police station.

Majority of the protesters and Mark Duggan's family were demanding answers but the police wasn't forthcoming and the crowd grew increasingly aggressive and hostile. There were rumours of a teenage girl being man-handled by police and that's what kicked things off. In any case, the yobs came prepared with petrol cans and fireworks and used social media to organise their opportunistic criminal enterprise. They burnt cars, police stations and buildings. The idiots posted their lootings online which is how most of them got caught :icon lol:

There was a harrowing image of a woman jumping out off a burning building.:O27GWRK:

3 Muslim guys were also killed during the riots. I think that was in Birmingham, right @666?

Mark Duggan was under investigation so that's probably why police had a gun because they believed he posed a danger.

VixR

Veritas
Yes, I know what you mean. It's at the tip of your tongue but just can't get to it lol.

It started off as a peaceful protest outside Tottenham police station.

Majority of the protesters and Mark Duggan's family were demanding answers but the police wasn't forthcoming and the crowd grew increasingly aggressive and hostile. There were rumours of a teenage girl being man-handled by police and that's what kicked things off. In any case, the yobs came prepared with petrol cans and fireworks and used social media to organise their opportunistic criminal enterprise. They burnt cars, police stations and buildings. The idiots posted their lootings online which is how most of them got caught :icon lol:

There was a harrowing image of a woman jumping out off a burning building.:O27GWRK:

3 Muslim guys were also killed during the riots. I think that was in Birmingham, right @666?

Mark Duggan was under investigation so that's probably why police had a gun because they believed he posed a danger.
There's been elements of that in BLM with the Michael Brown shooting, and the riots in Ferguson and other cities.
ferguson-looting.jpg
9207fed48f0f76ba0c79945b3f5bbcca41375446dc5f559a9b5c2b17c6b42e74_1.jpg
Some so-called BLM leaders support riots and shoplifting, burning,and destruction of property as part of their cause.

I really think ppl like that are stupid, and obviously undermining their cause for 'social reform'. Some civil rights activists of old have come out on how they can't stand behind BLM bc of the negative image, and the mass infiltration of ne'er-do-wells.

BANTU

+op MVLI
Lol. I highly disagree with/ doubt that characterization.

AA men don't respect themselves, they tend to have no standards, no type (its even in their rapping lol); any female can get with them including the most fattest, fugliest female in the entire school.

They are the unspoken fucktoy of the nation. The spring break, fling, the list, vacation, curiousity trip of the American female. They are a game. How many of those girls you saw them 'get' saw them through?

One of my friends told me this black guy she had a fling with told her to call him a .

Ironically, when they do make it and are taken seriously, they take a girl of the calibre that would've sooner considered him a fucktoy as his wife, and then they drain them and leave them standing alone wondering wtf just happened.
:cosbyhmm:

noping out of this thread

a87.gif

Madara x

Sleep soundly
Nah he's making generalizations. The Somalis on the internet ( where trolling is involved) are much different in real life. I can't imagine Somalis being disrespectful towards AA's when they are encountering them in the streets,at school or wherever. Heck,many faraxs and xalimos have even adopted their culture (rap, Ebonics, clothing style etc.) Besides, the cities he mentioned in the beginning are places where big Somali communities are non-existent.

lol have you ever heard somali hoyos speak about other black folks lol
Some of our folks literally think they're white.
The anti-blackness is deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep within our people.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yeah it was in Birmingham AUN, they got ran over after coming out of tarawiix. People from all over Birmingham attended their Salat al-Janazah, the yardies (Jamaicans) started popping bottles, blasting music and sparking a zoot outside of the central Mosque to commemorate the dead.
:dead:

I remember people peacefully protesting against the police in London mainly the Tottenham area until shit hit the fan and that's when cities that
were 120 - 170 miles away like Birmingham, Southampton and Manchester decided to hop on board with all the looting and what not. I remember in Southampton people were robbing Poundland ($1.25 store), a lot of people got hefty sentences for random shit like stealing bottled water though.

The anti-blackness is deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep within our people.
Its not cause they think they're "white". Its because they dislike the AA culture. Stop spewing bs.
:childplease:

Bullshit. Somali hooyos talk shit about fucking anybody. And not a fucking single one think they're white wtf are on you about :childplease:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending