AA going in on Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
@sahersi didn't lie, folks on here are obsessed with AA and constantly bring them up like a cautionary tale lmao as if we haven't already sunk lower. I'm sorry but they're way ahead of us in many aspects, stop trying to make yourselves feel better about your own shitty situation

The white supremacist focus their attacks exclusively on them because they take away 'their' women, and so does every other community on this planet when their women are courted by them.

It's an inferiority complex every racial group has with them because they are 'Apex' predators in the dating scenes, hence the fear, any male that hates on them it's because of this, it's the ultimate beta trait. They are less enraged if she goes with other races as opposed to AA, that part reveals the truth.

The white supremacist focus their attacks exclusively on them because they take away 'their' women, and so does every other community on this planet when their women are courted by them.

It's an inferiority complex every racial group has with them because they are 'Apex' predators in the dating scenes, hence the fear, any male that hates on them it's because of this, it's the ultimate beta trait. They are less enraged if she goes with other races as opposed to AA, that part reveals the truth.

Spare me your ramblings, none of it makes sense

Spare me your rambligs, none of it makes sense

Ahh! Forgot what I was dealing with, Haye Huuno

dancing-lady-1933.gif

VixR

Veritas
So Somali men and other groups also hate the AA pairing the absolute most bc we're 'Beta'?

How about the fact the White Supremacist along with the Somali purists consider them subhumans? That has nothing to do with it:ftw9nwa:

The theories ppl come up with to soothe their egos.

They all can xaar on themselves at the end of the day.

So Somali men also hate the AA paring the most bc we're 'Beta'?

How about the fact the White Supremacist along with the Somali purists consider them subhumans? That has nothing to do with it:ftw9nwa:

They all can xaar on themselves.

The subhuman stuff is just a facade to the truth that really lies underneath, you dehumanise anything that is a threat to you, much like Hitler did with Jews that were at the top in every institution, it's just a thing human's do to feel better about themselves.

I don't need to sooth no ego, I am not a AA. back in school, college and university, they were top predator and got all the women everyone else wanted, hence there was intense hatred, racism/bigotry directed towards them (only in private ofcourse), no one dared to say it to their face.

I was friends with many of them back then and saw this all the time, every Somali that I have ever seen dissing them was a straight up 'beta', the girl he wanted was fucked by them and I saw this many times, hence the hatred, or the fucker just simply felt inferior and couldn't compete, hence mental gymnastics.

I have a lot of love for them, their tough upbringing along with their tough history shaped them into a fiery masculine wrecking balls, they don't even need to go gym, while the rest of us have to toil for years with strict diets for similar results, we loose quick if not maintained

that's the origin of the hatred every male from a different race has for them, and it all centres around women, hence every thread created has ties to Somali women and AA.

To their subconscious logic, it serves two purposes, one of them is fake self-worth, the other the dehumanisation may stop other girls from their race going for them, hence why some white supremacist recently started handing out leaflets on college campuses 'why interracial relationship with black man was bad', notice how it's specifically addressing black man only.

SHOCKING RACISM!!! Racist Flyer Found On COLLEGE CAMPUSES . . . Explains Why White Women . . . Should NOT DATE BLACK MEN

CtSWl5-XEAEEL-W.jpg:large

http://mtonews.com/shocking-racism-...e-women-not-date-black-men-read-flyer-inside/

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
The subhuman stuff is just a facade to the truth that really lies underneath, you dehumanise anything that is a threat to you, much like Hitler did with Jews that were at the top in every institution, it's just a thing human's do to feel better about themselves.

I don't need to sooth no ego, I am not a AA. back in school, college and university, they were top predator and got all the women everyone else wanted, hence there was intense hatred, racism/bigotry directed towards them (only in private ofcourse), no one dared to say it to their face.

I was friends with many of them back then and saw this all the time, every Somali that I have ever seen dissing them was a straight up 'beta', the girl he wanted was fucked by them and I saw this many times, hence the hatred, or the fucker just simply felt inferior and couldn't compete, hence mental gymnastics.

I have a lot of love for them, their tough upbringing along with their tough history shaped them into a fiery masculine wrecking balls, they don't even need to go gym, while the rest of us have to toil for years with strict diets for similar results, we loose quick if not maintained

that's the origin of the hatred every male from a different race has for them, and it all centres around women, hence every thread created has ties to Somali women and AA.

To their subconscious logic, it serves two purposes, one of them is fake self-worth, the other the dehumanisation may stop other girls from their race going for them, hence why some white supremacist recently started handing out leaflets on college campuses 'why interracial relationship with black man was bad', notice how it's specifically addressing black man only.

SHOCKING RACISM!!! Racist Flyer Found On COLLEGE CAMPUSES . . . Explains Why White Women . . . Should NOT DATE BLACK MEN

CtSWl5-XEAEEL-W.jpg:large

http://mtonews.com/shocking-racism-...e-women-not-date-black-men-read-flyer-inside/
Let's be honest, they are viewed as subhumans by all supremacists, and as lowest on the totem pole by purists of all backgrounds.

African American men are the f*ck toy of the American female of any background.

Let's be honest, they are viewed as subhumans by all supremacists, and as lowest on the totem pole by purists of all backgrounds.

African American men are the f*ck toy of the American female of any background.

Elaborate on 'f*ck toy' do you mean this in a derogatory way? because if it is, that's BS.

Women naturally gravitate towards the 'Apex' male's and if the shackles and stigma's which the male's helped create are removed, they wouldn't just be toys or fucking them undercover.

This is based on experience, many liberal white women end up marrying them, more conservative don't because of the stigma that was created, it's like the Asian male's particularly Pakistani/Indian/Bengali -shaming culture that keeps the women in line from expressing herself.

Without these artificially constructed stigma's and shackles, many would marry them, sane women in general are not promiscuously driven the way male's are, and this was the case throughout history.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
So Somali men and other groups also hate the AA pairing the absolute most bc we're 'Beta'?

They all can xaar on themselves at the end of the day.
the whole alt-right movement is deeply intertwined with the redpill shit

i bet if u look at the origin stories of half of the alt right niggas, it starts with their wife/girlfriend/girl-they-wish-they-could-f*ck-but can't being fucked by a black guy :lol:

VixR

Veritas
the whole alt-right movement is deeply intertwined with the redpill shit

i bet if u look at the origin stories of half of the alt right niggas, it starts with their wife/girlfriend/girl-they-wish-they-could-f*ck-but can't being fucked by a black guy :lol:
Lol. I highly disagree with/ doubt that characterization.
Elaborate on 'f*ck toy' do you mean this in a derogatory way? because if it is, that's BS.

Women naturally gravitate towards the 'Apex' male's and if the shackles and stigma's which the male's helped create are removed, they wouldn't just be toys or fucking them undercover.

This is based on experience, many liberal white women end up marrying them, more conservative don't because of the stigma that was created, it's like the Asian male's particularly Pakistani/Indian/Bengali -shaming culture that keeps the women in line from expressing herself.

Without these artificially constructed stigma's and shackles, many would marry them, sane women in general are not promiscuously driven the way male's are, and this was the case throughout history.
AA men don't respect themselves, they tend to have no standards, no type (its even in their rapping lol); any female can get with them including the most fattest, fugliest female in the entire school.

They are the unspoken fucktoy of the nation. The spring break, fling, the list, vacation, curiousity trip of the American female. They are a game. How many of those girls you saw them 'get' saw them through?

One of my friends told me this black guy she had a fling with told her to call him a .

Ironically, when they do make it and are taken seriously, they take a girl of the calibre that would've sooner considered him a fucktoy as his wife, and then they drain them and leave them standing alone wondering wtf just happened.

Tramo

Lol. I highly disagree with/ doubt that characterization.

AA men don't respect themselves, they tend to have no standards, no type (its even in their rapping lol); any female can get with them including the most fattest, fugliest female in the entire school.

They are the unspoken fucktoy of the nation. The spring break, fling, the list, vacation, curiousity trip of the American female. They are a game. How many of those girls you saw them 'get' saw them through?

One of my friends told me this black guy she had a fling with told her to call him a .

Ironically, when they do make it and are taken seriously, they take a girl of the calibre that would've sooner considered him a fucktoy as his wife, and then they drain them and leave them standing alone wondering wtf just happened.
think about it, what's their favorite word and go to insult? cuck :dead:

its projection of the highest order

Tramo

The root problem and stressor for the redpiller is twofold; feelings of inadequacy and female agency.
both of which are exacerbated by the black man. trust me it's a big part of who they are even if they don't like to admit it. it's why u always see them harping about miscegenation :mjlol:

maestro

Cultural revolution
Damn some hateful shit they're commenting on there. They really hate us :wow:

I agree with them though. Black people need to be ethnocentric. Care about themselves only and put their people first before anyone.

Stop worrying about Muslims or Somalis because we sure as hell don't give a f*ck about y'all.

VixR

Veritas
@VixR

You just classified them as sub-human's, the very thing you were criticising others for, how lovely, your typical racially driven Darwinian evolution, this is hilarious reading.

The Asian/Whites that don't like AA, it's all Black males for them, they don't differentiate, hence the only explanation is the artificially created stigma and the superiority complex narratives they have been conditioned with by their patriarch, and the reasons for that I discussed already.

Hate is for the feeble-minded, the weak, the down-trodden and the bottom feeders of society, even worse is the hate for an entire racial group of people you know nothing off, courtesy of conditioning. Much of the hate is fear, inferiority complex as the leaflet clearly demonstrates.

The same with Somali women, if you hate them or look down on them, it's due to that false superiority complex conditioning that has worked, much like that leaflet going around college campuses created by white supremacist, hoping to condition their women not to go for black males.

You know little of what you speak. During slavery, there was many cases were the wife's of the White masters would sleep with the subject secretly (the house negro), and when caught the males would be killed. mind you these are affluent women living in luxury, sleeping with peasants risking it all. It goes to show how powerful the force is.

I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't mischaracterize my comments. I did not classify them as subhumans.

Asian/White communties arent a anomaly, literally every immigrant group stigmatizes them, including Somalis. Conditioning kulaha:ftw9nwa:

You know little of what you speak. The white female in slavery times often slept with the house negro as her slaveowner husband slept and bred with what was agreed upon to be a subhuman female alongside her, the superior white woman, and then would enjoy the sight of pure male rage and jealousy when he found out, and the ironic protection that the idea that it couldn't possibly have been a consensual union would afford her in the punishment of the slave male and her general safety.

Just yesterday, the white female accuser of the 14 yr old Emmet Till that was gruesomely killed by two White men admitted the accusation was false. There was a lot of that in those times, and a lot of power play between the white male and female, and their 'stock'.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Kkkkk This nacas realizes that his people are next right? I better not hear any calls for 'solidarity' and 'brotherhood' from him when it's AAs getting karbashed by cops.

@sahersi didn't lie, folks on here are obsessed with AA and constantly bring them up like a cautionary tale lmao as if we haven't already sunk lower. I'm sorry but they're way ahead of us in many aspects, stop trying to make yourselves feel better about your own shitty situation
Somalis can't seem to keep them out of our mouths so why are you guys surprised that they are starting to catch on. in fact, the only way we make ourselves feel better about our shitty situation is by always comparing ourselves to them as if they haven't surpassed us in so many ways.

don't chat shit about their community and then act all surprised when they do the same.:ivers:

You guys realize that most of the places he mentioned barely have any Somalis, but lots of Habaeshas? We're literally getting blamed for Habaesha racism. If you weren't so quick to side with him you'd realize that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending