AA 'Geologist' says that Horn Africans are not Africans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@4cornerz

North Africans had Sub-Saharan slaves. Black North Africans are not native to that region but are recent migrants or ex-slaves.

You notice how I added all the laughing smiles. Im just connecting dots. And I don't know how those people got there because I didn't exist at that time, my story is just as good as any :drakelaugh:

Apollo

VIP
You notice how I added all the laughing smiles. Im just connecting dots. And I don't know how those people got there because I didn't exist at that time, my story is just as good as any :drakelaugh:

There are ancient studies on North Africans out there. They were always similar to Mediterranean people and Middle Easterners.

Black North Africans are recent to that region, look up the Trans-Saharan Slave Trade.

There are ancient studies on North Africans out there. They were always similar to Mediterranean people and Middle Easterners.

Black North Africans are recent to that region, look up the Trans-Saharan Slave Trade.

Yea I know. The good ol studies. The white man always seems to know exactly were to look in miles and miles of land to come up with the answer :pachah1:

As the ol saying goes that nobody black made up "Thats MY STORY and I'm sticking to it" :trumpsmirk:

Niggas ready with their links and their Quran quotes like they was right there or they have family that was there :mjlol:. History is HISstory. End of Story.:pachah1:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Yea I know. The good ol studies. The white man always seems to know exactly were to look in miles and miles of land to come up with the answer :pachah1:

As the ol saying goes that nobody black made up "Thats MY STORY and I'm sticking to it" :trumpsmirk:

The studies have shown that Berbers are native to northwest Africa. Black people never lived on the deserts, they are agricultural people while Berbers are native nomads in the Sahara. You need to understand that Africa is genetically the most diverse continent in the world, not all Africans are negroids whether you like it or not and as for Cushitic people. They are ingenious to East Africa mixed with nothing so try again.

And seriously stop your "white boogyman" nonsense, you even put victimization on historical and genetical facts. It's absolutely disgusting and absurd!

The studies have shown that Berbers are native to northwest Africa. Black people never really lived on the deserts, they are agricultural people while Berbers are native nomads in the Sahara. You need to understand that Africa is genetically the most diverse continent in the world, not all Africans are negroids whether you like it or not and as for Cushitic people. They are ingenious to East Africa mixed with nothing so try again.

And seriously stop your "white boogyman" nonsense, you even put victimization on historical and genetical facts. It's absolutely disgusting and absurd!

How the hell are you talking like you were right there and know what people been doing for thousands of years :ohlord:

This pseudo-science they fool you with pretending they can tell this shit to help solidify the countries they create and build their nation character lol. I bet you believe in dinosaurs and aliens too right :ohlord:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
How the hell are you talking like you were right there and know what people been doing for thousands of years :ohlord:

This pseudo-science they fool you with pretending they can tell this shit to help solidify the countries they create and build their nation character lol. I bet you believe in dinosaurs and aliens too right :ohlord:

Dinosaurs are real you stupid buffoon. :dead:

Do you know where the oil came from? Most of it were Dinosaurs corpse and ancient plants did a small contribution.

There are literally many museums around the world showing you dinosaur bones and other ancient animals that lived before us. Here: http://www.nhm.ac.uk/discover/when-did-dinosaurs-live.html

As for aliens. just because we humans did not see them doesn't mean they don't exist. Do you know honestly believe humans are the only living creatures in this entire universe? There are 200 billions of solar systems in our galaxy alone. There are trillions and trillions of planets in our galaxy and we did not investigate them all and when you go outside of this galaxy, there are literally 200 billion galaxies alone in our universe.

So please explain to me how these facts are related to Berbers being native to northwest Africa.

:draketf:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@4cornerz Since there are literally trillions, trillions and trillions of planets in ours in our galaxy alone. According to multiple top astronomists, there are 100 billion planets like earth type filled in this milky way galaxy alone and possibly all have life in them. Here: https://www.space.com/19103-milky-way-100-billion-planets.html

As for Dinosaurs, please read this historical museum bibliography page because I really don't want to waste my time educating you on that. Seriously, even little kids know this. This will fully answer all your questions about dinosaurs. Here: http://www.nhm.ac.uk/discover/dinosaurs.html

You think you guys are the only ones? I remember I was at this guy's house and he was a good host I am not going to lie, overall he was nice but once he asked me where I'm from and I answered Kazakhstan he just couldn't help and say "Oh you Genghis Khan descendant right? Did you know Genghis Khan was Black?"

You think you guys are the only ones? I remember I was at this guy's house and he was a good host I am not going to lie, overall he was nice but once he asked me where I'm from and I answered Kazakhstan he just couldn't help and say "Oh you Genghis Khan descendant right? Did you know Genghis Khan was Black?"
You back? Wag1 my nigga?

Once again the lordly Black Americans telling it how it is

HOA, North African, and the rest of these Mutts in Africa that like to pretend thats just how they are :chrisfreshhah:.

A Berber

Screen_Shot_2018_06_24_at_3_36_45_AM.png

Elizabeth Nourse 1897- A Moorish Prince.

Screen_Shot_2018_06_24_at_3_41_36_AM.png

"Berber" was most likely a in reference Language group not a ethnicity. Racially I believe these people were originally what today we call Malian/Senegalese that also explain why Mali/Morroco have good relationship. To differentiate the black ones from the mutts this is probably where the term "blackamoor" came from. Another name for these "moors" were "saracens". Amongst the Senegalese their language groups are literally called "Sarahole" and "Serer-sine" which is funny because "Saracen" is one of the names the early mohammedans go by :chrisfreshhah: Add to the fact in America there is too many reference of Black people being called "ancient berbers" and "blackamoors" from documents in the 1600-1800. Its either that or you niggas got some fairytale history that you trying to cover up :chrisfreshhah:

Shout out to the South Carolina Slave Laws of 1740

"The term Negro is confined to slave Africans (The ancient Berbers) and their descendants. It does not embrace the free inhabitants of Africa, such as the Egyptians, Moors, or the Negro Asiatics, such as Lascars."

Shout of the the Black gummed negros from North Africa, vindictive as the Indian resourceful as the oriental:drakelaugh:

jhvhc656.png

Black Americans can claim whoever they want except the Mutts of HOA. :trumpsmirk:

lowcountry.jpg
You do know that that image of an "African Berber" was drawn in 18th century lmaoooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts