AA 'Geologist' says that Horn Africans are not Africans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
You hit the nail on the head.
Drink these tears with me sxb :liberaltears:
MoNWKOU.jpg

su-kuyusu.jpg

Inside Somalia, too. Arab daddy. The Italians freed the slaves and put the "Africans" back to work at forced labor.

“TheItalians began relocating men andwomen from their villages to theItalian plantations by force in 1935”

Grant , I am quoting your reply and the quote about forced labour which you probably have bookmarked somewhere with one click .I fail to see how this is relevant to my joke about Somali elders claiming to be Asiatic . True colours revealed !

“TheItalians began relocating men andwomen from their villages to theItalian plantations by force in 1935”

Grant , I am quoting your reply and the quote about forced labour which you probably have bookmarked somewhere with one click .I fail to see how this is relevant to my joke about Somali elders claiming to be Asiatic . True colours revealed !

Your joke was real history. So is my quote. Somalis were not included in the forced labor because they were not seen as Africans. Read more from my source and it will become clear.

World

VIP
Your joke was real history. So is my quote. Somalis were not included in the forced labor because they were not seen as Africans. Read more from my source and it will become clear.
So Italians enslaving Bantus to work on plantations is now suddenly Somalis fault? Look at this white supremacist. Your people use the same argument against America’s history of slaves, that it was the indigenous Africans fault and not your people.

So Italians enslaving Bantus to work on farms is now suddenly Somalis fault? Look at this white supremacist.

???????????????? Where did that come from?

The Italians freed the Somali-held slaves and then forced them to work on the Italian plantations when they (the Italians) could not find labor. I see it as the Italians fault, but probably also Italian recognition that Somalis are not built for field labor near the equator. In any event, the Somalis claimed not to be Bantu, and therefor exempt from the forced labor.

Note that the Italians of this period were Fascists and white supremacists. That certainly does not mean that a PC Volunteer from the Kennedy-era US was or is. For God's sake, I live in Oakland.

Ok. Let us agree to disagree .Ceasefire ! Cadaan man rattled after accusations of racism.

World

VIP
???????????????? Where did that come from?

The Italians freed the Somali-held slaves and then forced them to work on the Italian plantations when they (the Italians) could not find labor. I see it as the Italians fault, but probably also Italian recognition that Somalis are not built for field labor near the equator. In any event, the Somalis claimed not to be Bantu, and therefor exempt from the forced labor.

Note that the Italians of this period were Fascists and white supremacists. That certainly does not mean that a PC Volunteer from the Kennedy-era US was or is. For God's sake, I live in Oakland.
The Italians who conquered Somalis and colonised our land suddenly cared about what we thought who we were? The Italians who enforced racial segregation in Somalia and stopped Somalis from visiting white areas?

Somalis were not enslaved to work in plantations because we would have killed them for it, so they exploited the Bantus. It has nothing to do with Somalis you liar. You even said that the Italians freed the Bantus as slaves as if they were these moral and righteous people who saved Bantus from Somalis.

What about the Tutsis and Hutus? What you are suggesting implies that the Tutsis deserved genocide just because the colonisers viewed them as closer to whiteness.

Absolving the white colonisers from blame, whilst somehow trying to blame the conquered and colonised(the Somalis) for the disgusting racial policies of your people. Classic white supremacist.

You guys are talking about “looking “ African which is not the same as “being more “ African.

I think the AA crowd are thinking of Africans in terms of those groups that never left Africa. But the Khoe are YAP positive and the DNA in Horners has clearly been out and back at least twice.

The Italians who conquered Somalis and colonised our land suddenly cared about what we thought who we were? The Italians who enforced racial segregation in Somalia and stopped Somalis from visiting white areas?

Somalis were not enslaved to work in plantations because we would have killed them for it, so they exploited the Bantus. It has nothing to do with Somalis you liar. You even said that the Italians freed the Bantus as slaves as if they were these moral and righteous people who saved Bantus from Somalis.

What about the Tutsis and ****s? What you are suggesting implies that the Tutsis deserved genocide just because the colonisers viewed them as closer to whiteness.

Absolving the white colonisers from blame, whilst somehow trying to blame the conquered and colonised(the Somalis) for the disgusting racial policies of your people. Classic white supremacist.

You are confused. I am neither Italian nor Fascist. I don't blame the Somalis for what the Italians did. I do note that Somalis did buy the slaves and profit from them, but I do not confuse the morals or ethics of that period with today's. Somalis attempted to put Italians down on many occasions, but any observer of the Dervish wars will have noticed that both Hobyo and the Warsangali fought for the Italians against MAH. There was a period when Somalis fought back, and there was a period when Somals fought alongside. I will stick with the Italians observing that the Somalis did not make good field hands.

You guys are talking about “looking “ African which is not the same as “being more “ African.
That argument is nonsensical.An African or South American with kinky hair could have more European DNA than a Somali with straight hair has Eurasian DNA.They have also spent 500 years away from the continent which makes it ridiculous to suggest the fellow in the video is more African than an Amhara because of some ancient mixing with South Arabians.

:pachah1::russ::dead1::deadmanny:#blackexcellence #blackgirlmagic

:damedamn:Wishing rape upon another man is very suspicious.

My parents taught from a very young age that all Somalis are Muslims. And I asked them what if a Somali wants to be Christian and they told me that person is not Somali anymore because Islam and Somalinimo are linked like a necklace ><><><><><><
Many of my uncles and aunts harbor those same beliefs ergo it is the truth.
17ba0dc7e566d68e9068b103b099ce3a813aaecc9b922ebb8c5cec2e653862fc.jpg

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
They are salty that their fathers (again) left them and sold them into slavery:kanyeshrug:
Capture1222.PNG
Capture12222222.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts