AA 'Geologist' says that Horn Africans are not Africans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:damn:WAKANDA FOREVER
Films like Black Panther are pushing the agenda that all of Africa equals Nilotic or Bantu.Other people of Africa are deemed as unauthentic Africans or products of mixing . Amandla Stenberg said she refused the audition film because she was too “light skin”. There are no Africans with curly or wavy hair because they wanted the film to represent “true African hair “.

Ironically, the film appropriates Ethiopian Jewellery and clothing but finds no place for people with their skin tone or features for obvious ideological reasons.

It is a basically a neo Afrocentric film.There is no place for Islam or Christianity (what is Ethiopia without the cross?) in the film yet they find room for ancient Egyptian and Hindu gods to be worshiped in the middle of Uganda . The film starts off with Muslims kidnapping young girls which has obvious propaganda effects.

#suugo media.
#streets gotta eat.

Ps. Africa was originally a Roman name for the Berber inhabitants of North/West Africa .Some believe it may actually be the name of a Berber tribe.The connotation of Africa equals black starts with colonialism and pan African liberation movement .

:qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:
You are speaking straight facts.
All horners that are on this wave are embarassing and need to be dropped.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know a few Berber and North African folks that would like to tick African on ethnicity indicators for applications or government forms.They obviously can’t because the African box in the UK system is only for “ Black Africans”. Some of them tick “white other” because they don’t consider themselves Asian lol . There should be a North African box.

No they aren't. Xaarbashis are the garbage peasants that were kicked out of Yemen. They will never be accepted as Africans.
So AAs are more african than ethiopians kkkkk low self esteemed adoons. :mjlol: tell em to get a bloody backbone and rep american and thats all.

I know a few Berber and North African folks that would like to tick African on ethnicity indicators for applications or government forms.They obviously can’t because the African box in the UK system is only for “ Black Africans”. Some of them tick “white other” because they don’t consider themselves Asian lol . There should be a North African box.
The race boxes give me stress tbh. If i pick black i feel like im conforming to this bs if i pick other i feel judged by other somali americans. Its a dilemma.:wow:

If we’re going by genetics then yes Horn of Africans, North Africans, West Asians, South Asians, Central Asians and Europeans are all mixed race.

Most of Europe was inhabited by people with dark to black skin just 7000 years before Levantine farmers invaded and mixed with the local populations.

Horn of Africans are 40-50 % West Asian.

With all due respect, that is nonsense, we are not 40-50% West Asian.

Why do you love Bantus so much ? I bet you get a fetish for their females , you dirty Wasakh:drakelaugh:

Somalis claimed to be Asiatic (Arab) in order to get out of the forced labor. True story. The wasakh is all in your head.

[paste:font size="4"]Unraveling Somalia: Race, Class, and the Legacy of Slavery Catherine Besteman - 2014 - ‎Social Science
By 1935, when labor was not forthcoming for the plantations, the new fascist colonial ... You all are Mushunguli Mayasid [Bantu]. ... The Italians began relocating men and women from their villages to theItalian plantations by force in 1935.

Last edited:
Somalis claimed to be Asiatic (Arab) in order to get out of the forced labor. True story. The wasakh is all in your head.

[paste:font size="4"]Unraveling Somalia: Race, Class, and the Legacy of Slavery Catherine Besteman - 2014 - ‎Social Science
By 1935, when labor was not forthcoming for the plantations, the new fascist colonial ... You all are Mushunguli Mayasid [Bantu]. ... The Italians began relocating men and women from their villages to theItalian plantations by force in 1935.
You are truly sick individual still suffering from post traumatic stress order which you were inflicted with during your time in Somalia .Your hatred for Somalis is deep and intense .

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
If a horner became the richest person on the planet these Madow apes saying we’re not african will be screaming out black african excellence :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

You are truly sick individual still suffering from post traumatic stress order which you were inflicted with during your time in Somalia .Your hatred for Somalis is deep and intense .

What sort of quackery is this? I am a trained historian with a background in Somalia. I certainly don't hate a country or a people where I intended to retire. My PTSD was resolved years ago. What is left to resolve is the false history I was taught that contributed to my stress and failed to explain my situation. What I have a hate for is the "editing" of Wiki and other sources by patriots thinking they add to Somali status, when the reverse is the case. I cringe when I read in Wiki that Nassib Bundo ruled the territory of the Ajuraan. Or that the Geledi got to Lamu and forced the "king"of Oman to pay tribute. It is BS that somebody needs to combat.

This is my continuing connection to Somalia. It is not something I intend to give up. If you hate the Bantus and the probable Ari relatives in Somalia, get over it. You're the sicko. I had Cumar Maxamuud, as well as Geledi, Barwaane and Gosha friends and I do not discriminate by qabiil, which is more than can be said for most here. I do not hate Somalis. What I hate is the falsification of Somali history.

Last edited:

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
somali: I’m african
Madow: no you’re not look at that good hair and small nose :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
somali: I’m not african
Madow: SELF HATING ASS ARAB WANNABE COON:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: U HATE BEING AFRICAN

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
What sort of quackery is this? I am a trained historian with a background in Somalia. I certainly don't hate a country or a people where I intended to retire. My PTSD was resolved years ago. What is left to resolve is the false history I was taught that contributed to my stress and failed to explain my situation. What I have a hate for is the "editing" of Wiki and other sources by patriots thinking they add to Somali status, when the reverse is the case. I cringe when I read in Wiki that Nassib Bundo ruled the territory of the Ajuraan. Or that the Geledi got to Lamu and forced the "king"of Oman to pay tribute. It is BS that somebody needs to combat.

This is my continuing connection to Somalia. It is not something I intend to give up. If you hate the Bantus and the probable Ari relatives in Somalia, get over it. You're the sicko. I had Cumar Maxamuud, as well as Geledi, Barwaane and Gosha friends and I do not discriminate by qabiil, which is more than can be said for most here. I do not hate Somalis. What I hate is the falsification of Somali history.

You as a white American should focus on your people instead of wasting your time with historical revisionism against Somalis on Somali forums, it's weird especially you being an old man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts