SERIOUS A young Somali preteen that needs adoption in USA

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Dad badaan baa meeshan akhriya walal ee fadlan edit your post. The child is only 11. Ma adaa soo arkay? Then stop please. We can’t pass judgement on an innocent child, children aren’t even responsible for sins.
He actually made that whole story up about this parentless child what a fucking asshole

Somalis in Seattle are known to be xasiids I wouldn’t be surprised if this child gets adopted by white people. I know for sure Somalis in Seattle won’t step up. Poor child!!
But do you really need to be from Seattle in order to help this child isn't being in America enough?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What you’re stating is false. You should have some shame especially during Ramadan, plus don’t you have children yourself? Why would a child be at fault for being agoon?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
Forward message from walaasheen:

Update on Ayaan
Young girl who was looking for an adopted family.
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️

I talked to the adopting agency and the response they got over that weekend is OVERWHELMING! The person I spoke to said she was completely shocked by our people’s response...she’s never experienced that before.
So many Somali families want to adopt Ayaan. This seriously makes me proud of our community. The social worker will take some time to contact all the families. Insha Allah, she gets an amazing, Somali family.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Forward message from walaasheen:

Update on Ayaan
Young girl who was looking for an adopted family.
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️

I talked to the adopting agency and the response they got over that weekend is OVERWHELMING! The person I spoke to said she was completely shocked by our people’s response...she’s never experienced that before.
So many Somali families want to adopt Ayaan. This seriously makes me proud of our community. The social worker will take some time to contact all the families. Insha Allah, she gets an amazing, Somali family.

:gucciwhat::gucciwhat:

Trending

Latest posts