A young Somali preteen that needs adoption in USA

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Axx, im hurting for this child who lost her parents so early, subhan‘allah. May Allah swt protect her and give her a good muslim home.

naaa kiirr iyoo kuut….. She has her Allaah swt do u want me to curse u in aaf Aarabi?

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
naaa kiirr iyoo kuut….. She has her Allaah swt do u want me to curse u in aaf Aarabi?
I can still feel sad for her for not growing up with her parents, it is indeed sad. Laakin you‘re right waa qadr allah and she will be fine insha‘allah, Allah will provide for her.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I can still feel sad for her for not growing up with her parents, it is indeed sad. Laakin you‘re right waa qadr allah and she will be fine insha‘allah, Allah will provide for her.

Mashalaah. She will be fine. Allaah swt protects orphans in so many ways. I have not met an orphan who is not intelligent, and wise. Everything depends on their imaan during adulthood, u wont be protected if u pass adulthood & have no imaan

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
According to my source the girl is a problem child.
Has severe historical mental trauma.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
There is probably a sexual disorder component in the mix. She looks like a boy.

mother died in a car accident

mother had habits

her father is in back home.

she has been placed with multiple relatives including her grandmother. She called the CPS so much on them they’ve washed their hands.
Grandmother can’t even look at her because she closed down her childcare business from her accusations

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
mother died in a car accident

mother had habits

her father is in back home.

she has been placed with multiple relatives including her grandmother. She called the CPS so much on them they’ve washed their hands.
Grandmother can’t even look at her because she closed down her childcare business from her accusations

Interesting. It happened to many kids in Canada too. I know two girls who raised in foster family in Toronto whose relatives lived in Canada but parents were in Africa, they trusted family member with sponsorship. One boy became gaaalo. he has a bull dog and is married to an cadaan woman. Somalis will sell their soul to have a fake business or sponsorship to the west lol

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Interesting. It happened to many kids in Canada too. I know two girls who raised in foster family in Toronto whose relatives lived in Canada but parents were in Africa, they trusted family member with sponsorship. One boy became gaaalo. he has a bull dog and is married to an cadaan woman. Somalis will sell their soul to have a fake business or sponsorship to the west lol

I think I know that guy. Hollyyy! He use to live in St Catherines, Ontario. He had a bulldog or a Rottweiler

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Grigori Rasputin
You really have no shame. You could’ve at least typed in a spoiler but you’d rather put it out for everyone to see. The child is 11, what is wrong with you? Nacala kugu yaal.

what have I done! I don’t even know how to do Th
the spoiler. Why are you abusing me.

I made a true statement.

It’s from 3 different sources.

take your PC back to your kitchen :camby: :camby:
It is a fact that the limo is a ilmo qalqaaliya. She even has homicidal tendencies. I even left that out. Her aunt let go of her after she got scared for her children.

Gambar

VIP
what have I done! I don’t even know how to do Th
the spoiler. Why are you abusing me.

I made a true statement.

It’s from 3 different sources.

take your PC back to your kitchen :camby: :camby:
It is a fact that the limo is a ilmo qalqaaliya. She even has homicidal tendencies. I even left that out. Her aunt let go of her after she got scared for her children.
Dad badaan baa meeshan akhriya walal ee fadlan edit your post. The child is only 11. Ma adaa soo arkay? Then stop please. We can’t pass judgement on an innocent child, children aren’t even responsible for sins.

mrlog

VIP
Dad badaan baa meeshan akhriya walal ee fadlan edit your post. The child is only 11. Ma adaa soo arkay? Then stop please. We can’t pass judgement on an innocent child, children aren’t even responsible for sins.

adaaba waalan
are u seriously trying to reason with Menace?
:shookgabre:
Einstein once said trying to reason with a mentally unstable individual is oxymoronic

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

alright

@Admin erase my previous statement.