A young Somali preteen that needs adoption in USA

Bohol

VIP
@Grigori Rasputin @Western4Life you should adopt her. How many Somali kids are in the system in North America?

1588507108395.png

Cartman

reformed
I would adopt her, but I don’t have the finances and I’m too young where most will decline me. I probably wouldn’t be a good influence on her either, I hope she find a family that can take her in and raise her with her culture.

I would adopt her, but I don’t have the finances and I’m too young where most will decline me. I probably wouldn’t be a good influence on her either, I hope she find a family that can take her in and raise her with her culture.
I don't know how old this article is but, Is there any Somali community or organization in North America who can help this dear child.. I'm heart broken walahi.. Especially knowing the last bit her religion is very important to her.. Ya allah help this child and bring her into a good muslim home :yloezpe:

Cartman

reformed
I don't know how old this article is but, Is there any Somali community or organization in North America who can help this dear child.. I'm heart broken walahi.. Especially knowing the last bit her religion is very important to her.. Ya allah help this child and bring her into a good muslim home :yloezpe:

best thing would be to contact the phone number listed and post this on Somali Twitter. The xalimos will find a home for her somehow. if they can get someone fired for being racist, they can find a parent for her Im sure.

This should be circulated in FB so Somalis on there can try to help this girl. Most Somalis on FB are older with incomes and families of their own, surely there will be one family willing to bring her in.

best thing would be to contact the phone number listed and post this on Somali Twitter. The xalimos will find a home for her somehow. if they can get someone fired for being racist, they can find a parent for her Im sure.
Please the American brothers and sisters should share this and try to find this girl.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You get great ajr and blessing for adopting a child. I hope someone helps this child during ramadan.

:mjkkk:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
in order to adopt a child, you gotta provide proof that you can support the child financially. you can't fucking adopt a child while being on welfare which is the reason why most reer seatle somalis are unable step up.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
In Seattle, WA

Man, somali community in Seattle please step up before she gets raised by some cadaaans

:tocry:

@Figo. Step up
Somalis in Seattle are known to be xasiids I wouldn’t be surprised if this child gets adopted by white people. I know for sure Somalis in Seattle won’t step up. Poor child!!

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Axx, im hurting for this child who lost her parents so early, subhan‘allah. May Allah swt protect her and give her a good muslim home.

Trending

Latest posts