A western passport can do you wonder back home

Status
Not open for further replies.
:farole: Somali guys back there also want a bassaboor. This one was harassing me for the past 16 years.

"How you see if we make relationship?"

:deadrose: kkkkkkkkkk

An opportunity for the single women who are in their 30s you must agree though. Beat the clock and make two babies at least before you hit 40. Put your Canadian passport to use that way. Am all for empowering females that way.

:denzelnigga:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
An opportunity for the single women who are in their 30s you must agree though. Beat the clock and make two babies at least before you hit 40. Put your Canadian passport to use that way. Am all for empowering females that way.

:denzelnigga:

I don't need a fob spermozoa dispensary. :nahgirl: Try that line on someone with a scarcity mindset.

Not a foreign born female with dual citizenship, formally educated parents (in the west), good bone structure and a used gym membership.

Bye.

I don't need a fob spermozoa dispensary. :nahgirl: Try that line on someone with a scarcity mindset.

Not a foreign born female with dual citizenship, formally educated parents, good bone structure and a used gym membership.

Bye.

The quality of the individual does not depend on their geographical location. Think of your dad and mom as adults who migrated to Canada. Were they less capable back then as FOBS?

I am a FOB 100% and I hold my nose often when dealing with some non-fobs for their low quality as individuals. Being born or raised in America didn't help them much in terms of quality.

There is something lacking in them generally. And I hate to say this as someone who has close relatives who are bright and noble Somalis but non-fobs(US born and raised).

Last edited:
If we're using Somali girls in the west as a perimeter for having game, then I cracked the code as a skinny, mumbling and shy virgin :rejoice:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The quality of the individual does not depend on their geographical location. Think of your dad and mom as adults who migrated to Canada. Were they less capable back then as FOBS?

I am a FOB 100% and I hold my nose often when dealing with some non-fobs for their low quality as individuals. Being born or raised in America didn't help them much in terms of quality.

There is something lacking in them generally. And I hate to say this as someone who has close relatives who are bright and noble Somalis but non-fobs(US born and raised).

My parents were overseas for decades and lived in a Somalia where the quality of schooling was better. My father is also very well-read and non-traditional. I will apologize for my affectation. But I do not think I would get along with a non-diaspora brother (of this generation). Too much room for possible misunderstandings and the learning curb is too high. Let me specify, fishing a brother from back home is too much of a risk. Length of residency matters. I do not want to take care of an Abdi (for 10 years in case that goes south). And my parents have been abroad longer than most.

Quality is subjective, it depends on the criteria you are using.

Last edited:
My parents were overseas for decades and lived in a Somalia where the quality of schooling was better. My father is also very well-read and non-traditional. I will apologize for my affectation. But I do not think I would get along with a non-diaspora brother (of this generation). Too much room for possible misunderstandings and the learning curb is too high. Let me specify, fishing a brother from back home is too much of a risk. Length of residency matters. I do not want to take care of an Abdi (for 10 years in case that goes south). And my parents have been abroad longer than most.

Quality is subjective, it depends on the criteria you are using.

Taking a chance on someone regardless of where that person grew up guarantees no certainty in success. You can settle for the best western Somali in your assessment yet end up disappointed soon after.

It is smart to think through choices always and weigh the pros and cons, but nothing is guaranteed in life. We operate on well intended decisions that can lead to success or failure. We don't know.

With that said, birds of a feather flock together. We assume like minded and like cultured individuals have a better chance of success together though still a best guess.

One last thing to add is if you have too many ridiculous red tapes for a man to cross, you are bound to expire and get beyond your meaningful use. Time waits for no one.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Taking a chance on someone regardless of where that person grew up guarantees no certainty in success. You can settle for the best western Somali in your assessment yet end up disappointed soon after.

It is smart to think through choices always and weigh the pros and cons, but nothing is guaranteed in life. We operate on well intended decisions that can lead to success or failure. We don't know.

With that said, birds of a feather flock together. We assume like minded and like cultured individuals have a better chance of success together though still a best guess.

One last thing to add is if you have too many ridiculous red tapes for a man to cross, you are bound to expire and get beyond your meaningful use. Time waits for no one.

• Life is full of risks and there are no guarantees.
  • Correct, like attracts like.
  • A woman's reproductive life ends in her 50s. Save eggs and you'll be fine like Janet.
  • If a woman opts not to get married and have children, that's her choice.
  • And since when does putting certain types of men on a blacklist mean you suddenly have too much red tape?:mjlaugh: Is your approach - grab anything you can get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending