A western passport can do you wonder back home

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Disgusting.

Couldn’t cut it being on a level playing field even while pumping roids, so you’re exploiting the poor in Africa by flashing your American citizenship.
Lol it’s always the losers who couldn’t get action in the west that go back home to exploit poor girls.

VixR

Veritas
The girls think they can lock him down and secure their future; he's using them knowing full well what they're after.
These are poor women facing odds, and he’s overseas flashing his only asset/passport, lying to them about a future to sleep with them in a society that sewed up their genitalia such was their extreme objection to sex outside marriage.

My opinions of Somali men only plummet on this site.

These are poor women facing odds, and he’s overseas flashing his only asset/passport, lying to them about a future to sleep with them in a society that sewed up their genitalia such was their extreme objection to sex outside marriage.

My opinions of Somali men only plummet on this site.

Hargeisa is very liberal ...

Fgm has been stamped out and the sex parties are public knowledge.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You can literally get any girls with a western passport. We own a grocery store right next to our house which we manage in the the morning. I and my uncle flirt with any hot girls that come to our store. We took some local girls to Berbera beach recently and we bring our girlfriends to our rooms at night secretly. Btw my uncle is married and has a young child.

of course Western pp do wonder. I know six fat xalimo going to somalia and getting impregnated by hot somali farahs. Halaal of course. Its a bizarre phenomenon.

As usual, you can’t face the facts and go off on tangents.

>These are poor women facing odds and he’s overseas flashing his only asset/passport, lying to them about a future
He's a c*nt but they're more than willing to sleep with him for a better future. I defend no one.

> in a society that sewed up their genitalia such was their extreme objection to sex outside marriage.
Hes in hargeisa a place where; fgm has been stoped for the most part and sex outside of marriage is being normalised.

You're getting too worked up over a troll post, assume everything he said is a lie and walk away. This is the internet.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
>These are poor women facing odds and he’s overseas flashing his only asset/passport, lying to them about a future
He's a c*nt but they're more than willing to sleep with him for a better future. I defend no one.

> in a society that sewed up their genitalia such was their extreme objection to sex outside marriage.
Hes in hargeisa a place where; fgm has been stoped for the most part and sex outside of marriage is being normalised.

You're getting too worked up over a troll post, assume everything he said is a lie and walk away. This is the internet.
Sex outside of marriage is still very taboo. Only western somali men can convince a local xalimo to sleep with him

You can literally get any girls with a western passport. We own a grocery store right next to our house which we manage in the the morning. I and my uncle flirt with any hot girls that come to our store. We took some local girls to Berbera beach recently and we bring our girlfriends to our rooms at night secretly. Btw my uncle is married and has a young child.
Can’t lie, If you use your passport to get girls back home, then I got bad news for my friend you got no game:kodaksmiley:
I mean why would you go and grab them local tings when girls from all of Europe and America are there. Just saying!!!! :hmm::denzelnigga:

Fake story guys, relax a little bit. Its not like western passport alone helps you, one needs money aswell and many females there want you to bring them to Europe/America. Besides that someone with such a lifestyle is not member of sspot and tells us his story here.

I don't say such things doesn't happen, they actually do, but this guy's girlfriend is literally his right hand.

I dont know why most people percieve the people back home as god fearing and virtuous... The ciyaal there worship western culture - durgs and alcohol can be found in every tuulo which lies on the main roads. At night fall the ones with money go to private villas/hotels on the outskirts of cities to indulge in vice.
It reminds me of the inquisitive guy who always talks about the females back in Somalia and their pious ways while calling the females in the West garbage. Reality is going to hit him hard. Lmao
631.gif

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Can’t lie, If you use your passport to get girls back home, then I got bad news for my friend you got no game:kodaksmiley:
I mean why would you go and grab them local tings when girls from all of Europe and America are there. Just saying!!!! :hmm::denzelnigga:
I'm not here as a sex tourist, I'm visiting back home and I need a woman wherever I am.
It reminds me of the inquisitive guy who always talks about the females back in Somalia and their pious ways while calling the females in the West garbage. Reality is going to hit him hard. Lmao
631.gif
women in Somalia are literally in the kitchen. They do all the house work, they cook, clean, do laundry etc... Guys don’t even fold their blankets in the morning. My 20 year old cousin is the one who takes care of me and my uncle. The only things she doesn’t do for us is brush our teeth and wipe our asses. Girls back home are definitely wifey material.

I'm not here as a sex tourist, I'm visiting back home and I need a woman wherever I am.

women in Somalia are literally in the kitchen. They do all the house work, they cook, clean, do laundry etc... Guys don’t even fold their blankets in the morning. My 20 year old cousin is the one who takes care of me and my uncle. The only things she doesn’t do for us is brush our teeth and wipe our asses. Girls back home are definitely wifey material.
So, if you need a woman then why you on to the local tings, people from all over west come visit there for holiday. Go spit game on the girls that are from west not the girls that live there and are vulnerable and get mesmerised when they see you from Europe or America! Secondly, I need woman as well but I have never touched a local ting there, been hargeysa twice! Why would I go after the local girls :mahubowtf:

My opinions of some Somali men only plummet on this site.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If your story is true you and you’re uncles behavior is sick Especially your uncle since he’s married and got kids if allah bless you with those things you should show appreciation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending