A western passport can do you wonder back home

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can literally get any girls with a western passport. We own a grocery store right next to our house which we manage in the the morning. I and my uncle flirt with any hot girls that come to our store. We took some local girls to Berbera beach recently and we bring our girlfriends to our rooms at night secretly. Btw my uncle is married and has a young child.
Assuming this is true, waryaa this is only aduunyo don't get lost in it plus you and your uncle are committing Zina

Regarding Zina, at the Night of Israa and Mi'raaj, as recorded in Sahih al-Bukhari, the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) saw naked men and women on a building similar to a furnace, wide at the bottom and narrow at the top, and a fire kindling from the bottom. When the fire starts, they cry and come up; when it goes out, they return to their previous state. When the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) asked about them, the answer was: They are those who committed Zina. They will be tortured in the same way till Resurrection.

Allah warns of Zina: {And come not near to the unlawful sexual intercourse. Verily, it is a Fâhishah [i.e. anything that transgresses its limits (a great sin)], and an evil way (that leads one to Hell unless Allâh forgives him).} [17:32]

وَلَا تَقۡرَبُواْ ٱلزِّنَىٰٓ‌ۖ إِنَّهُ ۥ كَانَ فَـٰحِشَةً۬ وَسَآءَ سَبِيلاً۬

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
So, if you need a woman then why you on to the local tings, people from all over west come visit there for holiday. Go spit game on the girls that are from west not the girls that live there and are vulnerable and get mesmerised when they see you from Europe or America! Secondly, I need woman as well but I have never touched a local ting there, been hargeysa twice! Why would I go after the local girls :mahubowtf:
Many of the young local girls are quite pretty, thin and curvy and they know how to talk to guys.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Assuming this is true, waryaa this is only aduunyo don't get lost in it plus you and your uncle are committing Zina

Regarding Zina, at the Night of Israa and Mi'raaj, as recorded in Sahih al-Bukhari, the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) saw naked men and women on a building similar to a furnace, wide at the bottom and narrow at the top, and a fire kindling from the bottom. When the fire starts, they cry and come up; when it goes out, they return to their previous state. When the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) asked about them, the answer was: They are those who committed Zina. They will be tortured in the same way till Resurrection.

Allah warns of Zina: {And come not near to the unlawful sexual intercourse. Verily, it is a Fâhishah [i.e. anything that transgresses its limits (a great sin)], and an evil way (that leads one to Hell unless Allâh forgives him).} [17:32]

وَلَا تَقۡرَبُواْ ٱلزِّنَىٰٓ‌ۖ إِنَّهُ ۥ كَانَ فَـٰحِشَةً۬ وَسَآءَ سَبِيلاً۬
What makes you think I believe in fairytales. Do you think I’m stupid ?

32874p.jpg

Many of the young local girls are quite pretty, thin and curvy and they know how to talk to guys.
No, YOU don’t know how to talk to girls(from the west)! I know you are that nigga that goes back home every summer just to get the local tings. Bro if that’s the case then wallahi you need to step your game bro and stop preying on these girls back home. And secondly, you telling me that no girls from west ain’t curvy :ulyin::susp:

I'm not here as a sex tourist, I'm visiting back home and I need a woman wherever I am.

women in Somalia are literally in the kitchen. They do all the house work, they cook, clean, do laundry etc... Guys don’t even fold their blankets in the morning. My 20 year old cousin is the one who takes care of me and my uncle. The only things she doesn’t do for us is brush our teeth and wipe our asses. Girls back home are definitely wifey material.
I was joking. I know women back home are alright.

You need to preserve your dignity, don't let women do everything for you. And stop bragging about it like an idiot.:cryinglaughsmiley:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
If your story is true you and you’re uncles behavior is sick Especially your uncle since he’s married and got kids if allah bless you with those things you should show appreciation
My uncle is actually a great guy who resides in Sweden. Maybe the Somalis in Sweden behave like this.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
No, YOU don’t know how to talk to girls(from the west)! I know you are that nigga that goes back home every summer just to get the local tings. Bro if that’s the case then wallahi you need to step your game bro and stop preying on these girls back home. And secondly, you telling me that no girls from west ain’t curvy :ulyin::susp:
I was saying that xalimos back home are as pretty as xalimos in the west. I always date local chicks. I dated Mexicans and whites in California and some AA in Ohio

I was saying that xalimos back home are as pretty as xalimos in the west. I always date local chicks. I dated Mexicans and whites in California and some AA in Ohio
Bro, you are done out here! First you called the deen fairytales secondly, you are preying on Somali girls back home. Your Somali melanin should be revoked and you should go join the white people :francis::francis::mybusiness:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I’m not exploiting them. I’m a single men who’s dating some of the hottest women in the city. As for my married uncle, it’s his problem.

There's no dating in Islam & zina is the biggest sin. Even if you know the sin & have in your head I'll just repent after Allah knows your actions and will punish you for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts