A western passport can do you wonder back home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
You can literally get any girls with a western passport. We own a grocery store right next to our house which we manage in the the morning. I and my uncle flirt with any hot girls that come to our store. We took some local girls to Berbera beach recently and we bring our girlfriends to our rooms at night secretly. Btw my uncle is married and has a young child.

Apollo

VIP
You can literally get any girls with a western passport. We own a grocery store right next to our house which we manage in the the morning. I and my uncle flirt with any hot girls that come to our store. We took some local girls to Berbera beach recently and we bring our girlfriends to our rooms at night secretly. Btw my uncle is married and has a young child.

It's called hypergamy.

I feel sorry for you and your uncle.

Do you think Allah is going to let you get away with exploiting/misleading local girls?

You are both poverty pimps and it's nothing for Allah to strip you both from your wealth and passports and be in the same position as them.

Sad.

War Isaaq pussy waan uudarsanahay.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I feel sorry for you and your uncle.

Do you think Allah is going to let you get away with exploiting/misleading local girls?

You are both poverty pimps and it's nothing for Allah to strip you both from your wealth and passports and be in the same position as them.

Sad.
I’m not exploiting them. I’m a single men who’s dating some of the hottest women in the city. As for my married uncle, it’s his problem.

VixR

Veritas
Disgusting.

Couldn’t cut it being on a level playing field even while pumping roids, so you’re exploiting the poor in Africa by flashing your American citizenship.

I dont know why most people percieve the people back home as god fearing and virtuous... The ciyaal there worship western culture - durgs and alcohol can be found in every tuulo which lies on the main roads. At night fall the ones with money go to private villas/hotels on the outskirts of cities to indulge in vice.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Disgusting.

Couldn’t cut it being on a level playing field even while pumping roids, so you’re exploiting the poor in Africa by flashing your American citizenship.
What I’m I supposed to do when my married uncle is dating 20 year old girls who are 10/10 in front of me ?

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I dont know why most people percieve the people back home as god fearing and virtuous... The ciyaal there worship western culture - durgs and alcohol can be found in every tuulo which lies on the main roads. At night fall the ones with money go to private villas/hotels on the outskirts of cities to indulge in vice.
True

Disgusting.

The girls think they can lock him down and secure their future; he's using them knowing full well what they're after.

ofc somali passport is useless compared to western passports lool, just don't get these poor girls pregnant and leave them.

ofc somali passport is useless compared to western passports lool, just don't get these poor girls pregnant and leave them.

They've won if they get pregnant, all they've got to do is go to his caaqil and he'll put pressure on his immediate family to pay up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending