A wasted beauty (qurux khasartay) - two goblins and a pretty halimo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you so defensive?

Wallahi I genuinely appreciate beesha hj best girls:nvjpqts:

giphy-downsized (19).gif
giphy-downsized (19).gif

Is it just me or the people in Somalia are just not as pleasing to the eye as the Somalis in the west(especially the men) and don’t tell me they are starving, Somalis in Somalia nowadays are eating better than we are... Something must’ve happened after the war, js.
They continued to inbreed while the rest of us married out. Inbreeding causes deformities lol

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Idk about the girls there but all my friends who went back home said the guys were better looking over there and one even wanted to marry a guy from somalia but still debating over what the culture clash will be. Idk that's what ever single one said to me. FYI my friends went around the country from Mogadishu kismayo Hargesia berbera garowe lascanood merca and few others.

Is it just me or the people in Somalia are just not as pleasing to the eye as the Somalis in the west(especially the men) and don’t tell me they are starving, Somalis in Somalia nowadays are eating better than we are... Something must’ve happened after the war, js.

It's all the balwad especially khaat that is mainly consumed by the males from a young age

Not only does it make them age quick but it also strips all the nutrients from their bodies destroying their appetite thus keeping them malnourished leading to deformed growth

These males are also mostly married at a young age often several times, most males just like most women become careless after that

Status
Not open for further replies.