A wasted beauty (qurux khasartay) - two goblins and a pretty halimo

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Is it just me or the people in Somalia are just not as pleasing to the eye as the Somalis in the west(especially the men) and don’t tell me they are starving, Somalis in Somalia nowadays are eating better than we are... Something must’ve happened after the war, js.

Bohol

VIP
Is it just me or the people in Somalia are just not as pleasing to the eye as the Somalis in the west(especially the men) and don’t tell me they are starving, Somalis in Somalia nowadays are eating better than we are... Something must’ve happened after the war, js.

The place is Kismaayo south Somalia where some of the locals have Bantu mixture so that could be why but strangely the girls are fine looking like the one in the video.

refined carb diet and no traditional clothing? Theres probably no traditional nomads left but they look beautiul in old pics.
Also how are somalis in somalia eating better than the somalis in the west? Went to Hargeisa two years ago and the food in the houses I visited was terrible.

It’s not even their clothing, it’s just their face there’s too much going on. As for their diet, I think we have it worse in the west.

i have thought about this too, when i see video's of people back home they almost always look less attractive then Somalis in the west :dwill: like its not because they're starving either, they look healthy

dr.leorio

death\emitter

My tinfoil hat guess would be the radioactive uranium underneath the ground that they live on. Or maybe it's cause everything in the west is pumped with hormones. Who knows really

i have thought about this too, when i see video's of people back home they almost always look less attractive then Somalis in the west :dwill: like its not because they're starving either, they look healthy

Its probably the teeth
If i didnt had braces i woud look just like them lmao

These guys are missing a lot of nutrients in their food, some also have stunted growth.
The usual breakfast is anjeelo iyo shaax or dalac bilaash then roam around the city either playing soccer or some activity.

Then if lucky they'll come around maghrib time and eat cambuulo or bariis cad and that's it. They rarely stay home and are out burning away their limited calories while being in the hot sun.

Eating 3 nutritional meals is rare in Somalia, about 20% of the population only. and the middle class guys miss meals too, coz they're not home and its done by the time they go home.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I've noticed that also. They're ugly. The women are not pretty either. I've noticed they all have cock eyes.

Istaqfurallah. But it's the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.