A VIDEO out of hell-hole Somalia shows a bizarre freak of nature, a woman with the body of a child

VixR

Veritas
The majority of us are ignorant misogynist and there's very little getting pissed at it will do other than stress you out and shorten your lifespan.

It'll take a generational culture change if not more.

Activism doesn't work on Geeljire.

Even if you could've assisted that kid then she still would have to live out her life in that environment.
That’s all very true, but I’m not pissed. Chances are the rest of her life is sad and painful in far less trivial ways.

The only difference between her and I is our environment, which is through sheer dumb luck.

Just because you don’t like stated reality, doesn’t make it activism. At the very least, you can admit it, even if you don’t like to see it stated.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Let's just say she would win an argument against me in 5 mins and I've never lost an argument before.

Mashallah. Kids in Somalia are a lot smarter than 20 year olds who were raised in the west.

abaha ba nag walan ah had me dying

She is funny and reminds me of all the extremely rude but hilarious and warm old reer mudug ladies.

She reminds me of a little Bantu girl I met in cabuudwaq who would help her mother clean the hotel i was staying at. She was so smart and well spoken and had a reer mudgud accent. maybe 6 or 7 years old but she could talk the piss so well. Her favorite target was the hotel owner's teenage son, who should would mockingly say, look at this nacas waddling around like he is all that because he came from America lol

Trending