A VIDEO out of hell-hole Somalia shows a bizarre freak of nature, a woman with the body of a child

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somalis are not even alarmed they think it's cute. Probably the lack of education. Which educated parent would let his child talk like that at such a young age.

These kids grow up in the village and streets. They mature early due to hardship. She can be married to a man at the age of 13, she will have the maturity of 21 year old xalimo here in the west

These kids grow up in the village and streets. They mature early due to hardship. She can be married to a man at the age of 13, she will have the maturity of 21 year old xalimo here in the west

True. But the guy filming shouldn't be amused or anything. It's a sad situation.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
He’s a grown man repeatedly calling her crazy girl at that age, that’s all I got out of that.

Not inherently disruptive, retaliative.

Everything seems to be women vs the universe with you. :browtf:

Really want to know what kind of men you came across in your life.

It's just a dumb idiot who doesn't think before he speaks.

VixR

Veritas
Everything seems to be women vs the universe with you. :browtf:

Really want to know what kind of men you came across in your life.

It's just a dumb idiot who doesn't think before he speaks.
I speak frankly.

I see a girl under 10 with a cloth hijab longer than her body lengthwise, being called “crazy woman” repeatedly by a grown man on the street. And that’s not even the real tragedy.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Kids are much smarter in Somalia than the West, you can have intelligent conversations with a 10 year old, while a 20 year old Western kid is dumb as rocks talking about her new "gucci purse

I speak frankly.

I see a girl under 10 with a cloth hijab longer than her body lengthwise, being called “crazy woman” repeatedly by a grown man on the street. And that’s not even the real tragedy.
Then go do something about this “tragedy” instead of crying online. Lol Oh wait you won’t cause you don’t care.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I speak frankly.

The majority of us are ignorant misogynist and there's very little getting pissed at it will do other than stress you out and shorten your lifespan.

It'll take a generational culture change if not more.

Activism doesn't work on Geeljire.

Even if you could've assisted that kid then she still would have to live out her life in that environment.

Trending

Latest posts