A tragic story of a Xalimo in Birmingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’d think they were mentally unstable, but it’s impossible there’s this many mentally unstable people in one place...you’re just claiming they’re mentally unstable for our own sake bc a violated kid is fair game to them.

Wrong, they’re just plain autistic. Those are the ones that can’t understand social conventions.

I wouldn't call them autistic, but rather sociopaths. Sspot really is a place infested with sociopaths who lack any form of empathy and compassion.

What I find worrying is the way the truth is twisted in order to fit their dark agenda. Their hatred of Somali women is a product of their self loathing and inadequacy.

You’d think they were mentally unstable, but it’s impossible there’s this many mentally unstable people in one place...you’re just claiming they’re mentally unstable for our own sake bc a violated kid is fair game to them.

Wrong, they’re just plain autistic. Those are the ones that can’t understand social conventions.

I'm not making any excuses for them.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
If men that are “simps” to women are bad, what are spineless, mindless men who’re simps to other men? They’re at least orders of magnitude worse?

This is a dude who’s litterally in Somalia with a Somali wife, and maybe a child by now if we’re to go by Somali convention, and you #abdiext on a forum and post threads on the wives of other men and tragedies befallen the children of others to laugh at lol.

You’re a liar that Somalis don’t molest. All the blanket things you like to say are bullshit.

Don’t ever mention some hypothetical kid of mine in your sick scenarios. And grow up.

I'm encouraging my brothers in the West to abandon sick, deluded women like you who have been brainwashed by the loony lefties to abandon her religion, disregard her culture and scoff at her ancestors ways. #AbdiExit doesn't apply to our majority cultured sisters back home.

Somalis don't molest children, in Somalia children roam freely and come home without anyone snatching them or molesting them. We all know Somalis are not kid twiddlers. You may find one or two case but its very rare, so stop it.

Horta sual? Ma gudantahay? Gabadh aan gudnayn buuryaqab ah ba ila eekaatay.

Like @VixR some of them are not mentally unstable but just messed up people .
Either way its better to call out the bs than to let it continue to fester. You should be speaking to them rather than us. We haven't done anything wrong.

What ? who said you lot have done anything wrong, anyway you can call them out on their bs, and i have spoken to them many times and called them out on some of the messed up things they say under a different nick name, I'm tired of it now.

VixR

Veritas
I wouldn't call them autistic, but rather sociopaths. Sspot really is a place infested with sociopaths who lack any form of empathy and compassion.

What I find worrying is the way the truth is twisted in order to fit their dark agenda. Their hatred of Somali women is a product of their self loathing and inadequacy.
Potentially, anything’s possible, but we have a high autistic population too. What’s a thing that fits their behavior that’s prevalent? I’m going off numbers. A numbers girl.
I'm not making any excuses for them.
I know. I know you’re tired.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VixR

Veritas
I'm encouraging my brothers in the West to abandon sick, deluded women like you who have been brainwashed by the loony lefties to abandon her religion, disregard her culture and scoff at her ancestors ways. #AbdiExit doesn't apply to our majority cultured sisters back home.

Somalis don't molest children, in Somalia children roam freely and come home without anyone snatching them or molesting them. We all know Somalis are not kid twiddlers. You may find one or two case but its very rare, so stop it.

I’m convinced you’re actually mentally retarded.

TekNiKo

VIP
I’m convinced you’re actually mentally retarded.
Petty insults? Is that all you have been reduced to Mrs. Vixen? How pathetic. I have thoroughly outclassed you thus causing you to resort to insults.

tenor.gif

VixR

Veritas
vixr: "you did try to half it, you just don't know. I know. Take my words for it or you are autistic".:mjkkk:
I thought you worked with numbers in engineering? And yet you have no idea how ppl think in terms of them lol.

It’s more likely he halved it and got it wrong than riffed a random #, and the reason he ended it with an 8, is bc of the normality of IQ numbers (68) ending that way on here. There’s margin for error, but it’s an educated guess.
Petty insults? Is that all you have been reduced to Mrs. Vixen? How pathetic. I have thoroughly outclassed you thus causing you to resort to insults.

tenor.gif
You don’t own anything. Not even yourself. Your very life choices are endlessly contradicted for “clout” on here. Good luck.

Last edited:
I thought you worked with numbers in engineering? And yet you have no idea how ppl think in terms of them lol.

It’s more likely he halved it and got it wrong than riffed a random #, and the reason he ended it with an 8, is bc of the normality of IQ numbers (68) ending that way on here. There’s margin for error, but it’s an educated guess.

You don’t own anything. Not even yourself. Your very life choices are endlessly contradicted for “clout” on here. Good luck.
I was actually joking but you are serious?

you think he tried to half 68 and did it wrong even though he said he didn't?:what1:

look at you playing with odds and chances.:heh:

this sums you up.

trying to force words into people. :drakewtf:

TekNiKo

VIP

Alhamdillilah I aint gaal like you, one who betrayed her own religion, it is easy to betray Somalis.

Your the biggest self hater on here.

VixR

Veritas
I was actually joking but you are serious?

you think he tried to half 68 and did it wrong even though he said he didn't?:what1:

look at you playing with odds and chances.:heh:

this sums you up.

trying to force words into people. :drakewtf:
I’m more interested in what @diaby has to say, and if he’ll swear on his grandparents’ grave and their camels too that he wasn’t trying to half it, but he’s disappeared.

Ppl self-deprecatingly call Somalis 68 IQ on here so I often (because a lot of ppl on here are autistic, and the majority of the threads are anti-Somali and antisocial and negative), that I have no problem whatsoever believing he was referencing guys as having 68 IQ, but ‘halfed’ “xarlimos” to demonstrate “xarlimos” are even worse, only to trip on his elementary school arithmetic and come up with “38”, by halfing the 6 to a 3, but forgetting to do the same for the 8 because of how 68 ends (with an 8) :drakelaugh:

Alhamdillilah I aint gaal like you, one who betrayed her own religion, it is easy to betray Somalis.

Your the biggest self hater on here.
Fortunately, I can’t say I forsake my immediate family on a regular basis for fellow online autists like you do.

TekNiKo

VIP
I’m more interested in what @diaby has to say, and if he’ll swear on his grandparents’ grave and their camels too that he wasn’t trying to half it, but he’s disappeared.

Ppl self-deprecatingly call Somalis 68 IQ on here so I often (because a lot of ppl on here are autistic, and the majority of the threads are anti-Somali and antisocial and negative), that I have no problem whatsoever believing he was referencing guys as having 68 IQ, but ‘halfed’ “xarlimos” to demonstrate “xarlimos” are even worse, only to trip on his elementary school arithmetic and come up with “38”, by halfing the 6 to a 3, but forgetting to do the same for the 8 because of how 68 ends (with an 8) :drakelaugh:

Fortunately, I can’t say I forsake my immediate family on a regular basis for fellow online autists like you do.
Forsake my immediate family? Werent you the one who said your dad bought you condoms? You disgust me. :kodaksmiley: Morally decadent witch.

Its not within our culture or religion which you profess to love to talk about a woman's private part.

From reading other people's post, it seems as though you're a married man. What married man is concerned about the wives of others or about the private parts of other women? Not very respectable behaviour is it?

Molestation happens in every culture. Anybody with an ounce of sense would know this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending