A tragic story of a Xalimo in Birmingham

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Don't i need to reach 500 messages before anyone can pm me ?, I'll see what I can do to get my old account back so people can pm me.
Did you get banned?
Forsake my immediate family? Werent you the one who said your dad bought you condoms? You disgust me. :kodaksmiley: Morally decadent witch.
You daily forsake your young family for online trolls and autists like yourself. How can that last? You already hate them and yourself. And what kind of self worth can you possibly have.

That’s a concoction invented by your autist crew, and even if is true, buying condoms for family is still higher on the regard scale than selling and trolling out your family online. Think hard on that lol.

That’s like me being married to a Somali guy and coming on here to slander him, and post Somali guys with fucked lives to laugh at and their kids. Sounds about autistic.

I’m more interested in what @diaby has to say, and if he’ll swear on his grandparents’ grave and their camels too that he wasn’t trying to half it, but he’s disappeared.

Ppl self-deprecatingly call Somalis 68 IQ on here so I often (because a lot of ppl on here are autistic, and the majority of the threads are anti-Somali and antisocial and negative), that I have no problem whatsoever believing he was referencing guys as having 68 IQ, but ‘halfed’ “xarlimos” to demonstrate “xarlimos” are even worse, only to trip on his elementary school arithmetic and come up with “38”, by halfing the 6 to a 3, but forgetting to do the same for the 8 because of how 68 ends (with an 8) :drakelaugh:

Fortunately, I can’t say I forsake my immediate family on a regular basis for fellow online autists like you do.
I guess the pea brain of yours couldn't see that I was going for the rhyme, 68-38
But the fault is not yours, as a female you lack any common sense or understanding :francis:

Did you get banned?

You daily forsake your young family for online trolls and autists like yourself. How can that last? You already hate them and yourself. And what kind of self worth can you possibly have.

That’s a concoction invented by your autist crew, and even if is true, buying condoms for family is still higher on the regard scale than selling and trolling out your family online. Think hard on that lol.

That’s like me being married to a Somali guy and coming on here to slander him, and post Somali guys with fucked lives to laugh at and their kids. Sounds about autistic.

No account is only deactivated cos i asked admin to do it.

The main problem I have with the men on this forum is the lack of accountabiliy and double standards.

They shame Somali women for standards they themselves cannot live up to. You cannot talk about morals, honor or religion when you possess none.

The only time they are interested in morality is when they are policing random women.

Not when they mock the tragedies of others, not when they use vulgar language towards women, not when they encourage violence against minority tribes, not when they encourage fornication, not when they use racist language towards black people. Is this part of your beloved 'culture'?

Their morality is so selective, to such an extent it is evident they have no moral consciousness.

Morality and religion has become a stick they use to beat women down. Hence why, I firmly believe that many are nothing but sociopaths that will use anything to belittle women.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Did you get banned?

are you serious? my family is fine and I never insulted Somali queens back home. Only SJW BLM es like you. :comeon:

Stop injecting my wonderful family in this convo, :camby:

VixR

Veritas
are you serious? my family is fine and I never insulted Somali queens back home. Only SJW BLM es like you. :comeon:

Stop injecting my wonderful family in this convo, :camby:
I’m not SJWBLM. That’s just what you call every Somali girl that isn’t “back home” lol. Why are you NOT content in your back home then, huh?

You respect the back home soooo much that you’re always going on about the ones in the West? Can you not see the contradiction?
No account is only deactivated cos i asked admin to do it.
I think I’ll do that before the holidays.

TekNiKo

VIP
I’m not SJWBLM. That’s just what you call every Somali girl that isn’t “back home” lol. Why are you NOT content in your back home then, huh?

You respect the back home soooo much that you’re always going on about the ones in the West? Can you not see the contradiction?

I think I’ll do that before the holidays.

Its like talking to a wall, I give up, you are too sheltered in white suburbanite village that you can't even tell your ass from your head. I am a Somali purist while you have totally submitted to the sick, leftist narrative and Western worldview.

We can never agree, so lets agree to disagree. I can't wait until Malik Mawt descends down on you and you find out the truth of it all. What an agonizing realization it shall be.

#GoodBye

Its like talking to a wall, I give up, you are too sheltered in white suburbanite village that you can't even tell your ass from your head. I am a Somali purist while you have totally submitted to the sick, leftist narrative and Western worldview.

We can never agree, so lets agree to disagree. I can't wait until Malik Mawt descends down on you and you find out the truth of it all. What an agonizing realization it shall be.

#GoodBye

When Malik Mawt descends on you, you'll be asked about your conduct. Remember that.

I’m more interested in what @diaby has to say, and if he’ll swear on his grandparents’ grave and their camels too that he wasn’t trying to half it, but he’s disappeared.

Ppl self-deprecatingly call Somalis 68 IQ on here so I often (because a lot of ppl on here are autistic, and the majority of the threads are anti-Somali and antisocial and negative), that I have no problem whatsoever believing he was referencing guys as having 68 IQ, but ‘halfed’ “xarlimos” to demonstrate “xarlimos” are even worse, only to trip on his elementary school arithmetic and come up with “38”, by halfing the 6 to a 3, but forgetting to do the same for the 8 because of how 68 ends (with an 8) :drakelaugh:

Fortunately, I can’t say I forsake my immediate family on a regular basis for fellow online autists like you do.
you are stretching it now. if this is how you came to your no God conclusion, wallahi I pity you.

anyways, the other day you were pretty tirggered when someone mentioned about u asking a male family member to buy you condoms. u said it was fabricated.

what if I argued with you that it wasn't(despite no one but you knowing for sure)? you are doing something similar now.

stop imposing nayaa.

VixR

Veritas

#GoodBye
Two can play lol. When Malik mawt comes and snuffs out your life and the kiraam katiibeen hand over the scroll of which consists :

*obsessed*
SJWBLM
*lies*
SJWBLM
*trolls*
SJWBLM
*mocks molested kids*
SJWBLM
*too autistic to report*
*too autistic to report*
*too autistic to report*

What an agonizing realization that will be.

Most of us here are young and unmarried. You have no excuse, you’re about to be or are someone’s father, you dimwit. But you sell your family out and act deplorably instead, and then talk all high and mighty Islamic scholar points. ‘3eebay ‘ta3aal as my parents would say.

TekNiKo

VIP
I never claim to be perfect, nor a saint. I beg God for forgiveness because I realize my shortcomings.

Lol, I am only 25 and if Im married its none of your business.

VixR

Veritas
I never claim to be perfect, nor a saint. I beg God for forgiveness because I realize my shortcomings.

Lol, I am only 25 and if Im married its none of your business.
You probably weren’t taught any adb. It doesn’t require religion. You just do what’s right.

Rer UK take another L!:shookgabre:

the kid was about 7

also the adoon dude went to prison for 5 years he did not tell her, the son was full somali, she was divorced, she married the adoon, why why why why why

why why?

these females marrying adoons/foreigner they barely know

when my abti divorced his wife, he took the kids from her because she married 3 times, my abti took the two boys before she married the second dude, straight away,

if you get divorced today in the west, take away your sons, she will marry a foreigner and shame on you shame on you fathers if you leave the females, they are low aqli these days,

TekNiKo

VIP
the kid was about 7

also the adoon dude went to prison for 5 years he did not tell her, the son was full somali, she was divorced, she married the adoon, why why why why why

why why?

these females marrying adoons/foreigner they barely know

when my abti divorced his wife, he took the kids from her because she married 3 times, my abti took the two boys before she married the second dude, straight away,

if you get divorced today in the west, take away your sons, she will marry a foreigner and shame on you shame on you fathers if you leave the females, they are low aqli these days,
Yup, glad to meet another enlightened Farax. Dont trust these females, they will put their children at risk to adoon convicts or even worst an Abu ginger pedophiliac.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Yup, glad to meet another enlightened Farax. Dont trust these females, they will put their children at risk to adoon convicts or even worst an Abu ginger pedophiliac.

Youre saying dont trust these females when most of the childrearing and parenting in many Somali Households are Done by the wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts