A tragic story of a Xalimo in Birmingham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
AA men are known to not provide and many are in and out of jail.

They are also known to leave their kids instead of being decent fathers.

The fact that you think Somali women are becoming like AA women is a reflection of the conduct of Somali men being like AA men.

In every community in which the father provides and looks after his kids, the women turn out fine.

Blame yourselves for the failure of the community.

Mashallah HalimaJ great post

Welcome aboard, what does the J stand for? Justice?

You really are a toxic individual using child rape to force a xalimo in to marrying Somali men

Lol why do you guys have to insult other races to appeal to Somali women? Why can’t you do better and focus on yourself?

Somali men are just not appealing right now and this y toxic behaviour isn’t doing you guys any favours
tell me more

This is the nature of cult groups, only people of low intelligence join such groups that can't think for themselves, no different to youths who join gangs that need a sense of belonging.

It doesn't matter if your a paedophile or have a terrible track record, as long as you subscribe to the group you are safe.

The madkhali cult is among the most reprehensible of them all and when our women subscribe to this cult which they do in disproportionate numbers.

As a result they bare the greatest abuses which other races don't and the reasons for that are very simple.

A tragic case of extreme low self esteem which affects our women disproportionally because they don't look after themselves physically, psychologically and spiritually.

Such women only have access to the lowest of the low in society, the dregs and bottom feeders

This is the nature of cult groups, only people of low intelligence join such groups that can't think for themselves, no different to youths who join gangs that need a sense of belonging.

It doesn't matter if your a paedophile or have a terrible track record, as long as you subscribe to the group you are safe.

The madkhali cult is among the most reprehensible of them all and when our women subscribe to this cult which they do in disproportionate numbers, they bare the greatest abuses which other races don't.

Our women have the lowest self esteem when compared to other races, and a lot of it has to do with the fact that they don't look after themselves physically, mentally or even spiritually.

Such women only have access to the lowest of the low in society, the dregs and bottom feeders
The people whovsold her we are all brothers and sisters turned on her and called her a liar. She couldnt turn to her community cause she left her community thinking these people cared for her. Its a good lesson for xalimos

VixR

Veritas
These Somali guys are to the point, a case of a little Somali kid being molested by a stepfather is used as fodder against Somali women marrying out. You couldn’t get any more Autistic.

The people whovsold her we are all brothers and sisters turned on her and called her a liar. She couldnt turn to her community cause she left her community thinking these people cared for her. Its a good lesson for xalimos

Women are notorious for not learning from lesson's.

The amount of times you see a single mother or an elderly lady giving gem advice from experience to her younger friends or unmarried sisters but it all falls on deaf ears are countless.

It's tragic when you think about it, but that's just how they are in general, each one thinks that "she is different" and that it won't happen to her until it does, ultimately they suffer the consequences of this.

Women are notorious for not learning from lesson's.

The amount of times you see a single mother or an elderly lady giving gem advice from experience to her close friends or unmarried sisters but it all falls on deaf ears are countless.

It's tragic when you think about it, but that's just how they are in general, each one thinks that "she is different" and that it won't happen to her until it does.
Yep ultimately a jamaican kid was raped by a jamaican man from what i got reading this....oh well

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Somali Male pedos exists and I will make many threads listing them across the week

Too many to count!

When it comes to rape and pedofillia somali men have no room to talk

Stop presenting Somalis as any different!
Stop lying Knowles, there are rarely any Somali pedos. I haven't even heard of one. :childplease::camby:

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
Somali Male pedos exists and I will make many threads listing them across the week

Too many to count!

When it comes to rape and pedofillia somali men have no room to talk

Stop presenting Somalis as any different!
What has Somali male to do with adoon loving sharmuta bringing inmates to her house for little anal play with her kids

TheChauvinist

Men are better than Women.
AA men are known to not provide and many are in and out of jail.

They are also known to leave their kids instead of being decent fathers.

The fact that you think Somali women are becoming like AA women is a reflection of the conduct of Somali men being like AA men.

In every community in which the father provides and looks after his kids, the women turn out fine.

Blame yourselves for the failure of the community.

How do you blame men for the bad choices you guys make? Its like you guys are iresponsible children who can't act on your own behalf.

If you marry pedophile thug Black man fresh from prison, you have only yourself to blame. Not Somali men or the Somali community.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
These Somali guys are to the point, a case of a little Somali kid being molested by a stepfather is used as fodder against Somali women marrying out. You couldn’t get any more Autistic.

Listen atheist girl, us Somali men will exclude you from the safety net. Your kid will not be molested by local Farah.

But you betcha your ass Tyrone or Chad will not care about cultural or family values.

Good luck bipolar girl

How do you blame men for the bad choices you guys make? Its like you guys are iresponsible children who can't act on your own behalf.

If you marry pedophile thug Black man fresh from prison, you have only yourself to blame. Not Somali men or the Somali community.

Somali men are meant to provide for their kids and actually raise them.

Absent and useless fathers are a detriment to society. Parents are responsible for their kids.

Honestly, reading this thread just confirms that a lot of men on this board are a bunch of degenerates.

How could you use the abuse of a poor boy as a cheap shot against Somali women? I'm actually disgusted.

Why are you so concerned about the marriages of these women, when more than half of you guys on this board are not fit to be the husbands of any decent God fearing woman? You are no better than these 'abu tyrones'.

So the next best thing is to marry a child molesting unemployed prison convert?

Do all Somali women marry child molesting unemployed converts?

There are many cases of Somali men abusing children. I hope you are just as disgusted as this case.

Abuse happens in every community. Painting somalis as a group of people that never abuse isn't going to change the fact that some Somali women have ended up marrying Somali men who have molested their own kids.

You should be concerned about abuse in general, not just the nationality of these men.

TheChauvinist

Men are better than Women.
Do all Somali women marry child molesting unemployed converts?

There are many cases of Somali men abusing children. I hope you are just as disgusted as this case.

Abuse happens in every community. Painting somalis as a group of people that never abuse isn't going to change the fact that some Somali women have ended up marrying Somali men who have molested their own kids.

You should be concerned about abuse in general, not just the nationality of these men.

The point i was making is that you cannot blame Somali men for the choices you make in choosing a suitor? If you marry pedophile jamaican prison convert , thats all on you. Your responsible for marrying him not us.

Imagine if i marry a jamaican crackwhore. childmolester, stripper/prostitutues and then when someone questions me about it .

Am i going to turn around and say ''There are soo many Somali women who are child abusers, prostitutes ,s and pedohiles out there.

Too maany to count?'' ? I would only be making excuses/deflections for my poor choice and low standards. Because nobody is forcing me to marry such women. There mere existence means nothing.

And lastly i dont care who Somali women marry. The bulshit is blaming Somali men for it. Own up to your own choices.

The point i was making is that you cannot blame Somali men for the choices you make in choosing a suitor? If you marry pedophile jamaican prison convert , thats all on you. Your responsible for marrying him not us.

Imagine if i marry a jamaican crackwhore. childmolester, stripper/prostitutues and then when someone questions me about it .

Am i going to turn around and say ''There are soo many Somali women who are child abusers, prostitutes ,s and pedohiles out there.

Too maany to count?'' ? I would only be making excuses/deflections for my poor choice and low standards. Because nobody is forcing me to marry such women. There mere existence means nothing.

And lastly i dont care who Somali women marry. But i disagree with blaming Somali men for it. Own up to your own choices. Act like responsible adults and not like dumb kids.

The difference between you and I is that if you did end up marrying such a woman i wouldn't feel the need to make a thread insulting Somali men.

I wouldn't use the tragedy of a small child to score points against 50% of my people.

Nor would I behave as though every interracial marriage ends in this way.

As a Somali man, you have no leg to stand on.

For every self hating Halimo that makes dumb choices there's 5-10 faraaxs selling drugs and choosing the criminal lifestyle.

For every confused Halima theres an additional 10-20 that are unemployed.

The situation with Somali men are so dire goverment in the UK and Scandinavian countries are writing reports about the failures of Somali men.

More than 70% are unemployed in the UK.

Only 33% are employed in Sweden.

Somalis are notorious for gang violence in Sweden so much so that reports have been written on the phenomenon.

You can call me a self hater, but the sad truth is that all of this is documented. This should be a wakeup call for us as a society.

Why hate Abu tyrone when many Somali guys are no different. In fact many are responsible for converting them mashaallah as they shared a prison cell with them!

The difference between you and I is that if you did end up marrying such a woman i wouldn't feel the need to make a thread insulting Somali men.

I wouldn't use the tragedy of a small child to score points against 50% of my people.

Nor would I behave as though every interracial marriage ends in this way.

As a Somali man, you have no leg to stand on.

For every self hating Halimo that makes dumb choices there's 5-10 faraaxs selling drugs and choosing the criminal lifestyle.

For every confused Halima theres an additional 10-20 that are unemployed.

The situation with Somali men are so dire goverment in the UK and Scandinavian countries are writing reports about the failures of Somali men.

More than 70% are unemployed in the UK.

Only 33% are employed in Sweden.

Somalis are notorious for gang violence in Sweden so much so that reports have been written on the phenomenon.

You can call me a self hater, but the sad truth is that all of this is documented. This should be a wakeup call for us as a society.

Why hate Abu tyrone when many Somali guys are no different. In fact many are responsible for converting them mashaallah as they shared a prison cell with them!
Halima.....you are sensible. In fact too sensible and sane. I cant speak for others, but for me its all all banter. Most of us troll in here and I hope you dont take the nonsense we post serious. Having said that welcome to the forum, you are a great addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending