A third of all Somalis support Israel

Loooool and are Arabs any better? They don’t even treat us better in the name of Islamnimo. They’re a dysfunctional, useless bunch like us. The Yahuud are hardworking people that we can learn a lot from. They do what’s best for them and their future generations. True landheeres.
I agree with everything but the bolded. We are not useless, just stuck in a bad position :kodaksmiley:

Loooool and are Arabs any better? They don’t even treat us better in the name of Islamnimo. They’re a dysfunctional, useless bunch like us. The Yahuud are hardworking people that we can learn a lot from. They do what’s best for them and their future generations. True landheeres.
Just because Arabs are horrible it doesn't follow Yahuud are good. Yahuud (Israel) are the source of all the disfunction and attacks on Muslims/Islam. They are 10x worse and bending over for them does nothing to help but show utter weakness and humiliation.

I don’t see them inserting their shitty culture under the guise of religion onto Somalis the way Arabs have, spending their petro dollars to send terrorists over to our turf FOH arab bootylicker

I don’t like semites either way but jews are certainly the lesser evil to Somalis
They are, and you are a product of their meddling whether you realize it or not.

The global Islamophobia industry is perpetuated by them in order to keep Israel afloat. Youre using some of their propaganda now.

Again, arabs can be horrible but yahuud are worse. Saudi/UAE and their weird leader worship cults are bad but they are also a product of the times. Many arabs are genuine Muslims, its hard to find as many good among the Israelis. There is no comparison.

Most Israelis I've met are friendly people who get along with Muslims. I've met Polish Jews and Hungarian Jews and I got along fine with them.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Palestine is our holy country. We ought to support our Muslim brothers and sisters from Palestine.

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
I don’t see them inserting their shitty culture under the guise of religion onto Somalis the way Arabs have, spending their petro dollars to send terrorists over to our turf FOH arab bootylicker

I don’t like semites either way but jews are certainly the lesser evil to Somalis
Why do you think based on an action of few arabs they are all bad. The prophet was an Arab Is he bad.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Proud Israel supporter.
Coming from an arid country, I always look upon Israel.
These guys can fucking grow flowers and grapes in the Negev Desert!!

And I don't have any loyalty to have toward Arabs, as we don't share anything in common.

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
Proud Israel supporter.
Coming from an arid country, I always look upon Israel.
These guys can fucking grow flowers and grapes in the Negev Desert!!

And I don't have any loyalty to have toward Arabs, as we don't share anything in common.
Islam

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Look these gaalo having inferiority complex against arabs thus rooting for jews

Ur somali gaal and supports Israel

Please pick an struggle you're cant Be both ya abeeds :mjlol:

Trending